Written by: GM_Mechium
Status: Application is Closed.
The Game Sage application period has been reopened. We are looking for a variety of people to cover many different skills and tasks (creating banners; writing guides or news; developing and hosting events, etc. ).
We want to build a strong and motivated team of people willing to support one another, individuals and the community as a whole.
For Which Server/s:
Basic Game Sage Areas:
- Forum support
- In-Game Support
- Discord support
- Event organization
- Bug/error reporting
- General support
- Must be over 18 years old
- You are able and willing to work in all above mentioned areas, while concentrating on a specific area
- Must have time to contribute to the community
- Have strong people skills, enthusiasm and knowledge
- Have desire to expand and improve the community
- Show teamwork and ability to work and foster discussions with others
- Have or be willing to meet any additional requirements
- You haven't violated our TOS and haven't been banned
- You don’t share your account
- May not remain a Game Sage for another game
Future Team Set-Up:
- We are searching for people from different time zones, to offer a strong coverage to players from all over the world
- We wish to have a (close to) 24h coverage for events and forum/discord/in-game presence. The time zone may influence the result of your application
- The GS-Team will be enabled to function independently, after an initial training period
- The form will stay available until March 16
- Applicants will be contacted by a GM or SGS e. g. to reject the application or for additional questions
- The new Game-Sage Team should be ready for action in April.
You're willing to go through good and bad times with us? You're a team player and willing to rebuild a strong GS-Team with us? Then fill out this form.
We are looking forward to your application
Your Game Master and Game Sage Team