The Pro's of each class in PVP and sub suggestion (IMO)

• Written by: Lionstaring at our current content (pre-lv70 gears)

-----

Since I feel like a lot of people may have some question about this, I thought it would be nice to share my thoughts on this topic. I will not touch on the cons of each class because my purpose is to inspire people to choose a class that fits them most. This is an opinion from my knowledge of playing this game so far. It is by no mean a "fact" and should only be taken as a suggestion. If you have any other thoughts you would like to share, feel free to post it in the comment section :).

Each classes' pros in PVP (assuming that everyone has similar gear levels):

- Guardian a tank class. Like other tanky class/tanky gear users, it's extremely afraid of DoTs. However, it still takes a good deal of time to kill guardians. When guardian faces high burst class like bow, rav, gren, or wizard, all it has to do is slam in reflect and they die instantly. It is also perfect for dealing with glass cannons of the opposing side of the team to protect its teammates from dying. It's the official "I will just stay here and kill tower forever since you can't kill me anyways" class.

Sub Suggestion

- Bard

- Sorcerer

- Bard is a healer class. Pairing up with healing skills and 25% chance of cleanse when being hit, a good bard can take just about any hit and never dies. There's not much to say about bard, since it's the only official heal class in AK. Basically whenever you have a bard in your team, you winning chance is automatically increases by 50%.

Sub Suggestion

- Sorcerer

- Wizard

- Grenadier (crit bard, more for veteran players)

- Duelist is a close ranged DoT class. This class deals the most DoT out of all the DoT classes we have in AK. Ever since the buff we got a while ago (3 stacks of cross slash), duelists can dish out immense amount of damage once it stacks enough DoTs onto its opponent. Most of the time if you do not run away quick enough to avoid getting stacked by duelist, you will face your unavoidable doom. The DoT ticks so quick that even healing yourself might not be enough.

Sub Suggestion

- Bard

- Katar

- Grenadier

- Wizard is a ranged AoE class. This class has the quickest and largest spammable (if you focus only on meteor) AoE skill in the game - Meteor, and it has high multiplier and easy to stack element from gears. This class essentially avoid getting killed by killing everyone first. Wizard also has quiet a few crowd control skills as well.

Sub Suggestion

- Bard

- Gunslinger

- Sorcerer

- Sorcerer is a ranged debuff/DoT/cc class. Yes, it's that many in 1. This class practically slap melee class in the face with its access to many crowd control skills, especially sleeping totem. Its skills and envoys also applies evasion, crit, damage, defense, reduction, etc debuffs. It's a blessing to have a good sorcerer on your team if you're having trouble dealing with extremely tanky players.

Sub Suggestion

- Bard

- Wizard

- Necromancer

- Grenadier

- Grenadier is a ranged cc/burst class. It doesn't have extremely high multiplier on its skills, but it does have the highest damage ranged weapon. This makes grenadier the perfect candidate to make use of auto/normal attack. All of its skill have an added effect such as stun or freeze. Its envoy adds up to 20% of free accuracy, which is perfect for PVP. It is also the one of the tankier ranged classes, which comes in handy in many situations.

Sub Suggestion

- Bard

- Gunslinger

- Duelist

- Wizard

- Gunslinger is a single-target burst class. This class has the quickest damage dealing speed and high skill multiplier. Gunslinger also has access to an extremely OP envoy called "discerning attack", which increases your damage by 100% the next damage you deal. Its skills literally sounds like a machine gun, and most of the time when you finally realized that you are being attacked by a gunslinger, you'd be dead (since it has a very small skill animation). Gunslinger also has access to ice and dark trap, which can be enhanced even further depending on the subclass you choose.

Sub Suggestion

- Katar

- Grenadier

- Bard

- Ravager is a AoE burst close ranged class. It has access to one of the best passive skill in the game "tyrant fury". Not only does it add extra damage values and reduction, it deals extra damage to ravager's surroundings. It's literally a walking AoE. It is basically the end for most people once a ravager gets close to them. Ravagers also has the highest damage weapon in the whole game, and it has one of the best envoy path in game - crit, cdmg, reduction, and defense shredding capability.

Sub Suggestion

- Bard

- Katar

- Wizard

- Grenadier

- Brawler is kind of an odd ball. It's sort of an...all-in-one class. Though many people think that that just means it's just not good at anything, to me it's essentially decent at everything, and in PVP that's extremely threatening. With its 20% reduction at all time (from inner strength), heal skill, and a 50% cleanse from evading, it can be potentially compare to the tankiness of a guardian. This makes brawler the perfect class to grab the glass cannons, otherwise known as the back row attacker, as it takes a great deal of time (sometimes impossible to do it alone) to kill brawlers. It is also worth mentioning that brawlers have access to the highest multiplier skill in game "Lotus Strike".

Sub Suggestion

- Bard

- Gunslinger

- Ronin

- Sorcerer

- Ravager

- Warbow is a ranged AoE/burst class. Though its AoE is not as fast as speed wizard, it has the highest burst of all the classes in game. The charging mechanics of warbow adds a free 20% crit, 20% accuracy, and 120% damage to every single skill warbow casts. Its envoy and skills also adds chance to deal even more bonus damage. When facing against warbow, the tankiest of classes might even die to a few hits given enough luck.

Sub Suggestion

- Bard

- Wizard

- Grenadier(?)

- Ronin close ranged single-target burst class. I am not very experienced with this class, but from the ones I've faced, I can say with confident that this class has as much burst as a ravager, with less AoE but more mobility. Sometimes it can be hard to catch a ronin around the field, especially in the hands of an experienced player. It is also the only class in my opinion that could potentially run a little bit of evasion even as a glass cannon. Similar to brawler, ronin is a huge threat to back row attackers.

Sub Suggestion

- Necromancer

- Wizard

- Katar

- Bard

- Necromancer ranged debuff/AoE/cc class. It's basically the counter part to sorcerer, with less DoT but more AoE capability. It is also the tankiest ranged class thanks to the skill "Bone Shield". Differs from sorcerer, necromancer specializes mostly in damage debuff. It also has the largest freezing skill of the entire game, as well as summoning pets that can be helpful from time to time.

Sub Suggestion

- Tachi

- Sorcerer

- Bard