PM Letter - April 2018

• Hello inhabitants of Azuria!

Here I am, back on the keyboard to deliver you some updates on the past week's topics and also to bring you some news. I hope you enjoy this read!

First, I have an important announcement to make. Your beloved Game Masters will soon be changing their tags to Community Managers. You might have already noticed their tags in the new forum that was opened in February, but soon, this change will go into effect everywhere (in-game, forums, Discord etc.). In other words: your GMs will be renamed into CMs. Nothing else changes, their work and duties will remain the same.

The reason behind this change is that, apart from being Game Masters, they also work with social media, they communicate with you not only in-game but also on Facebook, through tickets, on Discord and so on. So, Community Manager seems like a more fitting job title, doesn’t it?

Another piece of update concerning GMs… I mean, CMs :D As you know, for the past months we've had many team changes concerning CMs, affecting especially the US/EN server, but overall affecting the whole franchise as we work as a team. I personally apologize for all the hustle this might have created and I want to thank all the Game Sages for their help. Thanks to them, our community has been alive and full of events, not to mention all the support they give to our new and old players on a daily basis. You rulez, guyz!

But soon enough, the situation should get better. You might have seen him already on Discord and in-game, but I am glad to officially announce that GM Adrivian is back in Aura Kingdom! Many of you already know him as he used to be a GM in AK a couple of years ago. Please, welcome him back! He is already preparing something special for you all… stay tuned!

In terms of content, I am aware that our latest updates haven’t been jam-packed with it, I know. But well, game development is not something that can or should be done in a hurry. So that is why some patches have had less content than others, which -I think- is understandable. However, we are approaching patch date and for the next one we have something you all will love. How would you like it if new Eidolons could enter the Guild Hall…? :3

Regarding technical issues… during the last two months we have experienced some critical issues that we have been able to resolve. But I am still not happy because the 5am lag on Phoenix is still occurring. Believe me, I know how annoying it is. We are still working on it; cleaning data, re-doing queries and everything else in our power to reach a solution. Almost every maintenance we try something different to fix it but, so far, without success. All I can ask for is a bit more patience until we find the root of this Son of a Biscuit Eater…

Last but not least, concerning your sales feedback. Once again, thank you all for the constructive thoughts and ideas you continously provide, especially in the Sales channel on our Discord server. It is really valuable. I try to read it as often as possible and some of the changes you've suggested should be noticed sooner than later (yep, the feedback about the Fantasy Voucher pricing is already on my table… keep an eye out ;)

And finally some last words on upcoming events. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th, a date associated with bad (or maybe good) luck in many countries. So we have prepared a few special promotions for that. Will you be the lucky one? :)

If you have any thoughts or questions you can always reach out to our Game Sages or Community Managers! We’ll be glad to hear from you.

See’ya!

PM Bardock

Product Manager of Aura Kingdom

bardockmini.JPG