MY new edilons

• new player here

(Is it bad that I spent like 250 usd in game already XD)

I got some new edilons,and i will say a few words

Hermonia is stare at and squeal about for an hour pretty

Alucard is hot

Ana zashi is adorable

That is all

:):):)

• You should have posted pictures!

I never found Alucard too attractive myself. Bealdor, specifically his third star form, would probably be more my thing if anything, but I was never truly attracted to any of the eidolons. My weakness was some of the costumes! You might be thrilled to find out some of the eidolon appearances are made available as costumes, though some look awkward on a character due to differences in proportions and the face being different, etc. I'm not much of a fan of most of the hair (fox ears are the best), but costumes were my calling. Zashi is adorable and eventually her costume gets released, but it looks a bit oversized and awkward to me. Harmonia already has a costume released (a bit overrated and overused in my opinion, but it's one of the nicer ones still, so you might be interested in turning that into two hours by getting the costume, haha). The newly released eidolon, Hebe, has one of the best costumes in my opinion as far as eidolons go, although it's likely still some months from being released here. I was originally saving a lot of vouchers I had for it, but gave them away when I decided holding onto things when I basically quit was "wasting" them.

You might want to reference this. It has probably everything and more you might be interested in about the released content of the game.

While I personally feel funding this server/company any longer because of the state the game is in as a result of the monetization/management (and other things) is a bit of a lost cause, and further influencing their ways, I absolutely support people supporting what gives them fun, and it's actually nice to see people with the excitement that I used to have, so enjoy it! Pictures next time though, haha!

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sylver_Aura ().

• I'll post some pictures if I can and I really hope this game stays in service for years to come I absolutely love iy

• Oooo how do I increase star form

• You can get more star forms by 'evolving' the eidolons

In the eidolon menu, there is an option called 'Evolution' which shows you which things you'll need for evolving them

You can get the star buffs by feeding them eidolon crests ;P

• Aura Kingdom is something that is in game terms a bit old now (releasing in very early 2014, discounting the closed beta), but it is also something special; special enough to be my first and perhaps last MMO, because nothing else I've looked at meets my personal criteria as well as being free of this genre's plaguing issues (to be fair, Aura Kingdom itself also suffers from some of these basic flaws, but perhaps that only speaks more as to how much of a once in a Blue moon gem this game is). Barring some drastic, sudden downturn with this one, I'd expect it to remain alive for a number of years more, at least.

To "evolve" an eidolon, the items you need depend on the eidolon and the stage.

Typically, for the second stage, you'll need another of the eidolon's key, 4 eidolon emblems (the type depends on the element of the eidolon), and 30 small eidolon crystals.

For the third stage, you'll need yet another of the eidolon's key and an eidolon evolutionary bead. Many eidolons have their second appearance available at this stage (call the "third star form").

For the forth stage, you need yet another eidolon key as well as a Ring of Oath (which is literally new and I'm not even sure how accessible it will be going forward but I can take an easy guess).

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• You can get more star forms by 'evolving' the eidolons

In the eidolon menu, there is an option called 'Evolution' which shows you which things you'll need for evolving them

You can get the star buffs by feeding them eidolon crests ;P

Where do you get the crest and don't you need the keys for evolution to that cost way to much money ;_;

• You can get the crests at a few different places

- Doing the Gaia's Sanctuary dungeons, which are level 70 dungeons

- Special rewards from quests

- Buy them using Dragon Points in the Encyclopedia ;)

You can't buy eidolon keys or eidolon key fragments from other players

I'm not 100% sure whether Harmonia's key is buyable in the item mall inside of the game

You can also try getting key fragments from her by using the linking system ;)

There's an icon in the bottom right corner, which lets you talk to your eidolons (I forgot the hotkey and I'm not currently in-game)

Once you reach a certain amount of eidolon energy (the number under them, i recommend going to atleast 90) you can link the eidolons

They'll be 'linking' for 10 minutes, after which they give you their 'gift'

This can be a statue of themself, a crest, a key fragment

• I'll try it but I doubt I'll get much from the linking system it sounds rare

• Oooo Oooo that's what flourscent beads are for we'll my edilons are st full energy so I may get lucky