What if we could re-arrange the order of our characters in Character Selection?

• Long story short.

Like the Subject says.

What if? birb2

Aeria does not have the required tools as of date. And I think it's time to get that function see the light of day, don't you think?

I wonder if that is possible in the near future-

If you're a maniac like myself, and you cannot see your characters list mixed up by their levels- and you want order of priority, comment below.

Does it affect you in any way to have your characters mixed up as you are playing a class that appears on the next page at the bottom of your list and you want to main it?rudecat4

How absolutely convenient would it be to re-arrange your characters in order of priority and ditch your storage alts on the last page so you don't have to see their ugly faces every time you log on? rudecat1

I mean, I know for a fact that this subject has been raised before and perhaps it also went straight to the ears of Aeria team but- it's a shame that we cannot benefit from this service. It could save lives.

Meilan. Maiden. Doll | Lv.9X Phoenix

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mei ().

• I'd love to see that! Always had the problem of changing or creating "new mains", which are sadly listed at the very end :'D

▪️ Muffin lvl [S2] Lancer | Immortals Guild ▪️

▪️ Cookie lvl [S3] DPS-Bardo | Ethereal Guild ▪️

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️

• lol. I mean when you log out on a character, it gives you the opportunity to log back in on that character regardless of what page they are, personally I liked it because I'm a very position oriented person, so it helped me keep track of which storage alts had what items based on where they were in my character select instead of what class they were. Its such a minor detail though, like if you have a problem with how AK is, I think the last thing you should bring up is the reordering of character placement, shall we talk optimization, dodgy frame rate?, inconsistent UI issues?, etc. I think your quality of life would be much more improved being less bothered about what place your character is on the list. But what do I know.

ZuBGqQY.jpg

RayneeDay/Amenohi

Siren-Phoenix

Euphoria

• lol. I mean when you log out on a character, it gives you the opportunity to log back in on that character regardless of what page they are, personally I liked it because I'm a very position oriented person, so it helped me keep track of which storage alts had what items based on where they were in my character select instead of what class they were. Its such a minor detail though, like if you have a problem with how AK is, I think the last thing you should bring up is the reordering of character placement, shall we talk optimization, dodgy frame rate?, inconsistent UI issues?, etc. I think your quality of life would be much more improved being less bothered about what place your character is on the list. But what do I know.

And I think this is just your opinion. This forum was made for each and everyone to express themselves freely and voice out their expectations for a better game experience WHICHEVER the factor or outcome. If this post bothered you this much. There was no need to read or comment on it.

• shall we talk optimization, dodgy frame rate?, inconsistent UI issues?, etc. I think your quality of life would be much more improved being less bothered about what place your character is on the list. But what do I know.

I don't see how changing the spots of charas in your list would result in optimization issues, or frame rate issues.

And if it would lead to inconsisten UI issues, how come the customizable UI int he game itself don't do that? ;)

• No the point was that if you are going to make modifications to the client, I would say that said time would be much better spent fixing the game because it destroys your CPU and GPU harder than 4 instances of far cry all rendering the most cinematic explosions known to man. When you are putting together a list of things that need adjusting in this game I think its incompatibility with Ryzen hardware ranks slightly higher than "Oh no I have to click the second tab to select my lancer".

ZuBGqQY.jpg

RayneeDay/Amenohi

Siren-Phoenix

Euphoria

• +1 to actual in game optimizations can have a very high end computer but since its AK it actually makes no diff since the optimizations are poor :^(

Pilot 95 Ravager

Inha 95 Lancer

Thonking 95 Wizard

Garbage 95 Holy Sword

Catalyst

Chimera

• When you are putting together a list of things that need adjusting in this game I think its incompatibility with Ryzen hardware ranks slightly higher than "Oh no I have to click the second tab to select my lancer".

I get your point.

Then again, this thread was only something I wanted to share. We all have our own ideas and thoughts about game optimisation, and I do not appreciate you coming here telling me that my "quality of life" needs improvement. Like whotf are you to tell me what to do.

Thank you.