Cannot wake up in time for crazy in game event hours/Skill tabs not executing yet still going through cool down period

• I started when we still chose between US/EU/Ect servers.... Now after I come back and servers are merged half my inventory was missing and now I can't wake up early enough for an event to save my life. I would literally have had to be awake at 5 am just to finish out floors 20-40 of Sky Tower. The later entries never seem to go passed the first 20 floors. Now I see for things like this I will NEVER get my Adventurer Medals, let alone see what bosses are even in there.. Meanwhile poor misguided little me, comes back from a yearlong hiatus and decides to put money into the Item mall assuming that this stuff isn't all... entirely... *chance* items.. But of course, it still is... So.... Thanks a TON... for the $70 of fortification scrolls, Dragon Points I can't actually use for the items I need because I don't have *Sky Tower*/*Sky Realm* badges... Again, because I can't wake up at 5 in the morning for this... I think I remember now what sort of things made me stop playing before. Bye the way, your skill bars constantly roll when you press the keys yet the skills won't actually execute..Yet they will go through the skill cool down just as if they had. So death in seemingly easier dungeons is a bit constant because skills won't execute but boy do those mobs just not seem to care..3 years and 2 PCs later, I know that it's nothing wrong with my hardware.. I think I'm going to take another hiatus and see if any of this changes to a schedule that fits for all players of all time zones. Or if the deadly skill glitches are ever repaired, Or if maybe you change your Item Mall so that buying 25 chances boxes for ONE costume still doesn't just give you a ton of stone randomizers, and anvils I can't even sell on the auction market. I think I'll mosey on over to Closers Online and see what that's all about for a little bit.

• I started when we still chose between US/EU/Ect servers.... Now after I come back and servers are merged half my inventory was missing and now I can't wake up early enough for an event to save my life. I would literally have had to be awake at 5 am just to finish out floors 20-40 of Sky Tower. The later entries never seem to go passed the first 20 floors. Now I see for things like this I will NEVER get my Adventurer Medals, let alone see what bosses are even in there.. Meanwhile poor misguided little me, comes back from a yearlong hiatus and decides to put money into the Item mall assuming that this stuff isn't all... entirely... *chance* items.. But of course, it still is... So.... Thanks a TON... for the $70 of fortification scrolls, Dragon Points I can't actually use for the items I need because I don't have *Sky Tower*/*Sky Realm* badges... Again, because I can't wake up at 5 in the morning for this... I think I remember now what sort of things made me stop playing before. Bye the way, your skill bars constantly roll when you press the keys yet the skills won't actually execute..Yet they will go through the skill cool down just as if they had. So death in seemingly easier dungeons is a bit constant because skills won't execute but boy do those mobs just not seem to care..3 years and 2 PCs later, I know that it's nothing wrong with my hardware.. I think I'm going to take another hiatus and see if any of this changes to a schedule that fits for all players of all time zones. Or if the deadly skill glitches are ever repaired, Or if maybe you change your Item Mall so that buying 25 chances boxes for ONE costume still doesn't just give you a ton of stone randomizers, and anvils I can't even sell on the auction market. I think I'll mosey on over to Closers Online and see what that's all about for a little bit.

1. Sky towers have always been at the same times, separate EU servers exist for Germany, France, and Spain. Two of the US servers still exist, Siren and Hydra just merged.

2. The fact is that no one runs 21-40 because it's not worth the time or effort. If you wanna do it you have to wake up or you're not gonna find a guild to run with. They're barely worth doing when there is a special promo, so naturally no one wants to do them with no rewards.

3. I don't know what kind of mystery boxes you were buying but, the ones in the online item mall actually have really good drops, the LP and RC is really nice. It seems like you bought the really bad ones in the in game item mall, so that's more on you than anything.

4. The bug you're facing is something on your end most likely, and it more than likely has something to do with your connection to the server. Generally when there's a lot of delay or something your skills can't cast well but you still lose hp, etc.

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• Hello! Your experience is very relatable and understandable. Here're a few things I must point out tho:

half my inventory was missing

Have you checked your inventory's tabs? If yes and they're really missing, you're free to send a ticket here to inquire about them.

Bye the way, your skill bars constantly roll when you press the keys yet the skills won't actually execute..Yet they will go through the skill cool down just as if they had.

You might be experiencing latency lag here and has nothing to do with your hardware. We all know AK has a naturally laggy server so it's something everyone has to deal and adapt to. One solution would be using a VPN or proxy connection to reduce your ping, another would be getting a somewhat better ISP (even if your internet is already good), then another would be using cabled net instead of wifi (if that's what you're doing). The worst solution is moving to US itself :D

Overall, Chris mentioned most of the others but your feedback is very much understandable. As someone from SEA, my timezone for Sky Tower/Sky Realm is the exact opposite of my time so I also struggle; thus effort must be inserted if I really want to do them. It's troublesome, we know, but not everything in life is easily given and/or spoon fed.

For the EU servers you're referring to, you're free to join the other AK servers such as DE, ES and FR if the times for US is very much conflicting with your schedule. This might also reduce your ping problem and less lag somehow. Although I'm not aware of what language you can speak, language barrier may be a problem.