Propaganda for Holy vs. Evil PVP | every day at 17:30 game time | join the merry slaughter~

• PVP is not for me. I swore I would never complete my pvp medal. When I was occassionally persuaded by my friends to enter an arena, I would run around like a headless chicken until someone one-shot me in an act of mercy.

But that was before the new Holy vs Evil mode. In H v E everyone is equally bad because our stats are equalised. There is no need for gears, you could enter naked if you wanted to and you would be no weaker.

01.jpg

You will be randomly assigned to either Team Evil (commanded by the beautiful Delfonia as seen here) or Team Human (lead by Anya). Evil is naturally superior because you get to be a monster. :evil: Badger is bestbadger. On the human side you can be one of a few familiar classes such as holy sword, katar, warbow and others, but their skills are adjusted a little so they will present a different challenge from what you might be used to. Whenever you die (which will be often) you respawn as a different monster/class but on the same side you started on.

03.jpg

02.jpg

If you're lucky you might respawn as a boss such as Winston, Euronyme or Keres (or Alex, Odum or Victoria) and can lead your minions into battle. You're quite important when you're a boss because if the other team defeats all three of your team's bosses then the match will end early! ;( Otherwise, it will end when the timer runs out (about 20 mins after lobby).

06.jpg

Holy vs Evil is technically a 'capture the tower' game so we occassionally do this. Mostly we ignore the towers and go in search of real blood.

05.jpg

We found real blood. Whether you are monster or human, you will only have three or four skills to choose from, so you don't have to know what you are doing. You can spam skills at random until you either 1) die or 2) find yourself standing amongst a pile of corpses.

04.jpg

A last word of warning: Beware your friends and guildies who will brutally murder you and then run away as if they had nothing to do with it. <3

Holy vs. Evil is on every day at 17:30 game time (EST).
    Hope to see you there, I look forward to killing / being killed by you~ :saint:

A links directory for all Aura Kingdom guides and resources

tinyurl.com/akDirect

bit.ly/akDirect

• It seems like you're always in HvE :'D I ended up joining because of some enthusiastic advertising but just ended up dying 10 times without killing anyone :AK2:

sitele - dormant key

hi im Stormfast and I'm an ass

• It seems like you're always in HvE :'D I ended up joining because of some enthusiastic advertising but just ended up dying 10 times without killing anyone :AK2:

That was me my first try! Give it another go if you've a mind to, I'm sure you'll improve. I still die 10+ times but I manage some kills in between the dying now.

A links directory for all Aura Kingdom guides and resources

tinyurl.com/akDirect

bit.ly/akDirect