⚔️ Post your stats!

• Casual player here...

ARiDmcR.jpg

I know you didn't ask for advice but here I am anyway to maybe help you improve a bit your stats.

Try to get your trophies:

Guzigla's Bloodied Tooth + Guzigla's Broken Tooth

OR (when you're able to craft both)

Guzigla's Bloodied Tooth (Imperial) + Theory Time Travel Code (Bestial)

I strongly recommend to get your lv80 Lordswrath set (30k gold dragon points per recipe) + lv80 Arcane accessories (same price as LW).

If you can't afford crafting Arcane right now, you want lv75 Fatal Toxin to be your set (Nemeon's Cloak, Spider King's Fang, Gainey's Gastrolith).

I'm curious about how duelist+sorc works together. If you'd like more dps go for shuri subclass -but if you enjoy sorc and you are performing okay with it, then nevermind :)-.

Don't forget fortify and star leveling your gears up to +20 is very important (eventho trophies and accessories are always harder).

L0vJ7MF.png

Chimera | Duelist / Sorcerer / Lancer

Discord | Nana#8417

• Duelist/sorc is a fun combo, I really enjoyed it during my duelist days :AK1:

pmDkOPJ.png

| Lancer lv 9x | Guild: BlackMarket| Discord Sairaphis#4185|

• Thanks for the feedback!

I will post my stats again later when I get some upgrades.

• Reroll those DEF points into HP

get dmg +2% secret stones

everything else looks ok.

For weapon mastery you want 15 into movement speed 30 into DMG then whatever... (I personally go for bulk)

• ^^^^ In regards to this

Please don't move your def points as of yet. Unless you can reach 80% def without any points, leave all of the points in there. However, you can move the 10 points out of eva and put them into HP. If you can, increase your crit somehow (gear most likely)

For mastery points, 15 mspd, and then you want to cap damage to dark, ice, lightning, flame. Then get 30 DMG

pmDkOPJ.png

| Lancer lv 9x | Guild: BlackMarket| Discord Sairaphis#4185|

• Some upgrades, probably won't do much better than this for a while.

ypnmd.jpg

I might be one month late (totally).

I forgot Titan's Flaming Soul trophy used to be a thing back in the day, which gives you more CRIT than DMG indeed.

I would move your EVA points into HP, and start fortifying your gears to at least +15 so you can start moving DEF points into HP too.

I don't know what is your envoy nor your masteries so I can't give specific detailed suggestions further than what I already told ya last time. So if you want to, feel free to PM me here or on Discord.

L0vJ7MF.png

Discord | Nana#8417

• I haven't played much and have't fortified my stuff yet besides the weapon, but I guess it's already much better than before.

I also have to realocate that eva into hp, forgot to do it and got lvl 85 a few minutes after the screenshot, but was lazy to reprint.

As for my allocate mastery points, I have 30/30 in damage, 30/30 in hp, 15/15 in ms, 22/30 in critical and 5/30 in speed (just enough to cap)

I don't have points on element damage, but I do use element mounts + trophie sets, so it's already something.

My envoy path:

• Your envoy looks good 😄 and for mastery skills, for now they look good too (once you can fortify everything up, you'll be able to move things around!)

L0vJ7MF.png

Discord | Nana#8417

• My stats are so bad and make me want to cry when I look at them.

Started playing again today (stopped playing for a while).

oHRIhsL

Without seeing much else, your stats look "fine", just low from apparent low fortifications. So, just fortify and star fusion to keep improving.

As for my allocate mastery points, I have 30/30 in damage, 30/30 in hp, 15/15 in ms, 22/30 in critical and 5/30 in speed (just enough to cap)

I don't have points on element damage, but I do use element mounts + trophie sets, so it's already something.

Don't worry about missing damage to elemental targets points in weapon specialization as that's an end-game luxury. If you're swapping mounts and trophies (consider elixirs, too, if you can spare the cost), that is fine for now. I was going to recommend Time Theory but if you're swapping trophies, that is better and that would serve as a cost only for an upgrade to violent bosses which isn't all too important, so you can put that off until you're able to afford to +20 the trophy.

I would consider shifting those 30 points in HP in weapon specialization to defense instead, as if I remember correctly this is slightly more effiecient. After that, you can move stat points over to HP (make sure your defense stays at ~75%, don't go for more as that is inefficient). I'd also move the 11 points in crit over to speed, and then in weapon specialization, put 30 points in speed, and the rest in crit. Going 99 stat points in damage and 30 weapon specialization points in damage is risky because as soon as you enter any dungeon with a debuff with those stats, your speed (your most important offensive stat) won't be capped. If your speed remains capped and your crit remains fine (75% minimum, but 85%+ is nicer) in dungeons with debuffs, then you're good, and at that point the rest can go to damage. If you're not yet doing dungeons with debuffs then I guess you can leave it as is for now, but keep it in mind for when you reach that point, your important offensive stats will suffer with the 99 damage approach.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)