Need guides for jobs

• Someone who knows a lot, can you try to make guides for jobs? Like where/how to lv up fast fishing, cook, card duel, etc

I wanna hit lv max in all but i dont have any ideia where/how is the fast way

realy srry my broke english :<

• The main way is to farm the highest level thing for each profession afaik. So cooking, cook higher level foods, housing craft the high level furniture, so on and so forth

FEFwNLW.png

| Lancer lv 9x | Guild: BlackMarket| Discord Sairaphis#4185|

• The thing is there is little to no real reward for maxing them all, unless you're going for the very top of the Achievement leaderboard.

In all of them, I find the Gathering is the easiest, fastest and most efficient to max out with useful perks that add a bit extra XP to other Jobs as well as the valuable 3% mspd in the final level. And some of the things you gather can be sold for gold if you don't need them. Thus if you're going to do it, try max out the Gathering first before being serious with the others.

A side note for Card duel because you can get some LP every 2 weeks which is nice and maybe worth investing: Check out the guide for card duel, I'm not sure if it's here in the new forum but it should be. In general: Build a full lv99 deck by dueling easy NPCs and maybe duel their easy-medium level for lower dueling time so you can do other things.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NotAPerv ().

• The thing is there is little to no real reward for maxing them all, unless you're going for the very top of the Achievement leaderboard.

In all of them, I find the Gathering is the easiest, fastest and most efficient to max out with useful perks that add a bit extra XP to other Jobs as well as the valuable 3% mspd in the final level. And some of the things you gather can be sold for gold if you don't need them. Thus if you're going to do it, try max out the Gathering first before being serious with the others.

A side note for Card duel because you can get some LP every 2 weeks which is nice and maybe worth investing: Check out the guide for card duel, I'm not sure if it's here in the new forum but it should be. In general: Build a full lv99 deck by dueling easy NPCs and maybe duel their easy-medium level for lower dueling time so you can do other things.

Free stats is little to no reward? I'd beg to differ on that. 2k dmg and hp here and there will always add up in the end.

FEFwNLW.png

• Free stats is little to no reward? I'd beg to differ on that. 2k dmg and hp here and there will always add up in the end.

And how long will it take to get those? Those are not free by all means. You have to pay your real time for it, a lot. And as someone who spent a lot of time for them, I wouldn't recommend it as a good source to invest your time in for those stats, at least not with the current patch. It's fun to do at first but soon will become boring before you reach to lv6-7 for each of them.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• And how long will it take to get those? Those are not free by all means. You have to pay your real time for it, a lot. And as someone who spent a lot of time for them, I wouldn't recommend it as a good source to invest your time in for those stats, at least not with the current patch. It's fun to do at first but soon will become boring before you reach to lv6-7 for each of them.

That's the same for every aspect of AK though, so I don't see the argument. I'd say 4 or 5% mspd is 100% worth it. And all of the other bonus stats will add up in the end

FEFwNLW.png