[Wiz] Post your stats

• Combat gear tab 1, eidolon ICE 45 - ASPD 25 - CDMG 40

H0g5VAq.jpg

Movespeed gear tab 3, eidolon MSPD 15 - ASPD 25

TirjeCM.jpg

For current content, I'm planning to switch eido to eternia (45 ICE - 30 STORM - 25 ASPD). Waiting for 2-star reroll para~

• Unless you realllllly have that much excess funds to waste (which I'm guessing you do from that move speed set gear score), I wouldn't recommend doing either.

You'll need the crit damage later on. If you lose 40% now, it appears like you wouldn't even be capping now, and level 95 accessories are possibly just a few months away (not the immediate next content update, but the one after, and who am I kidding this is Aeria's slow content updating so you got another half a year I guess), in which you'll need another 20% on top of that. I was about to say it forces you to use Wizard party buff too, but you're Shuriken subclass so you have nothing better to want to use anyway.

A better pair of eidolons (Eirene and New Year Ayako) comes later, so I'd say there's little point doing an eidolon change just to have to change again. If you really just want to get away from that starter eidolon, I'd use one which gives a 20% crit damage proc from it's skill (Bel-Chandra and Shirayuki are two examples) because otherwise you're no longer capping to bosses, and even then you'd be relying on a proc from something that you can't always rely on (Sky Tower, eidolons die fast, etc.) to do so.

What emblem and mount stats are those? You appear to have damage to dark targets secret stones (?), and if so, you still have insanely high crit damage without 6/2 stones and you're even (over) capping with Gold staff and Gold top set.

Also, move those 17 points to speed, please. Excess crit doesn't do anything right now.

Nice to see a near max Wizard though and optimized mostly well. I wasn't sure about the level 95 top set but I glanced at the effect and I guess it works if you're capping crit damage without crafted set.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• Hi Sylver, thanks for the comment. I really like your guide and find Wizard class interesting because of high cap crit dmg so I made one when they introduced new curve.

I know I need more crit dmg later, it's just the setup I find most optimized for current content. The setup in the combat gear:

- 14% CDMG from CDMG 2x weapon card

- 14% ice skill 4% CDMG emblem (I need to find higher CDMG here)

- My SS are mostly dmg to dark targets, with 1 or 2 SS dmg to lightning, no CDMG SS

- CDMG 50% to elites costume card (will swap to CDMG boss if needed, but not needed right now)

- Could use 90 top if more cdmg to boss needed (not needed rn)

- Mastery only 59/50 as of now, no points in CDMG

- Mount for combat gear is ICE skill dmg, for movespeed gear is nocturnal mount

I also have max eido archive and prayer, it mostly helps increasing dmg detail. Next eidolon is Hebe which gives 3% to boss dmg and with the new upcoming ss reroll also gives detail dmg, maybe I could use CDMG stones in the future as i will have enough dmg detail. I hope the patch come soon so I could test things on wizard. Wonderful and interesting class, I mainly tried wizard because of your guide.

• I'm confused (impressed?) as to how you're over-capping crit damage to bosses with no crafted staff, no crafted top, no crit damage secret stones, and then dropped the information that you're not even using crit damage in weapon specialization and no crit damage to bosses costume!? I did all of that and more and still barely capped (and then I wasn't after changing to the Gold staff), but I guess the 30% from +30 armor fortification bonus and 40% from eidolon buff goes a long way (I knew this, but not enough to allow for everything you're doing), and I didn't have much of that stuffs because this class is too expensive for me to play to it's potential because of the crit damage cap (this feature doesn't make the class stronger than others, it just makes it more expensive, that is all), so I got tired and quit because the excuse was always "well you don't need all of that to complete".

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• 5Knt0ik.jpg

My primary weapon crit dmg without gear and eido equipped is 192% as could be seen in the pict.

Base: 192% (eido archive, profession bonus, class envoy, etc I don't even know how I could get 192% without gear here)

Breakdown:

+30 Lv. 95 staff with CDMG 7 card: 7%

+30 Lv. 90 Shuri with CDMG 7 card: 20% (7% card and 13% from fortifying bonus)

Skip trophies and acc as they don’t give CDMG

+30 5x armor: 60% (Each piece gives 12% CDMG from +30 fortifying bonus)

Uriel: 40%

Class buff: 20%

Emblem: 4%

Total: (192 + 7 + 20 + 60 + 40 + 20 + 4)% = 343%

70% cdmg bonus to boss only from shuri weapon (30%) and holy spirit bottom set (40%), so there are still room for more cdmg (crit dmg to bosses card, weapon specs, 90 top set)

• Well, Shuriken-subclass users are more likely to be able to get the 5% crit damage tile in envoy, so if you're getting 30% from your envoy, that means your character's base crit damage is 162%, whereas base for a Wizard is 145% (base 130% plus 15% the class gets), so that's just 17% more (and I am presuming eidolon stories and profession bonuses are giving most if not all of this).

I guess it just adds up fast. I knew without armors fortified to +30, most players would be struggling, so I knew that with it, it would help a lot, but to see someone without things like crafted weapons, crafted top set, no costume enchant, AND no points in weapon specialization all at the same time, it surprised me even with those things. So... I guess it adds up even faster than I thought if you have access to all of these extra things. Then again, an extra 40% is possible on eidolon now, which is obviously a lot. However, that's not practical for your average user to attain either.

• this maybe wrong place to ask. i've heard some rumors saying we cant get same eidolon star3 and star4 buff (e.g if we already have star3 buff 30% of ice skill damage we cant get the same buff for star4, and vice versa). is this true?

• You can not have the same buff, correct. The one and two star buffs are "shared" and can not be identical, and the three and four star buffs work the same way. Now that four stars exist, if an eidolon has a given four star buff, you will not be able to get it as a three star buff (even if you don't have the four star buff active yet).

However, it was possible to have a given buff for a three star buff before the four star buffs came, that ended up being that same as that eidolon's four star buff as well. In THAT case, I can't remember what happens (whether they stack, only one works, or neither works), but I believe X-Legends gave players with those circumstances a single free non-tradeable four star restructuring scroll so they weren't with identical buffs (something tells me they didn't stack or players with prefered double buffs would simply turn this down), but Aeria elected not to do this, as far as I know.

• You can not have the same buff, correct. The one and two star buffs are "shared" and can not be identical, and the three and four star buffs work the same way. Now that four stars exist, if an eidolon has a given four star buff, you will not be able to get it as a three star buff (even if you don't have the four star buff active yet).

However, it was possible to have a given buff for a three star buff before the four star buffs came, that ended up being that same as that eidolon's four star buff as well. In THAT case, I can't remember what happens (whether they stack, only one works, or neither works), but I believe X-Legends gave players with those circumstances a single free non-tradeable four star restructuring scroll so they weren't with identical buffs (something tells me they didn't stack or players with prefered double buffs would simply turn this down), but Aeria elected not to do this, as far as I know.

oh thank you for the info