[Katar] Post your stats

• Still got stuff to work on, but here's my gear!
    Gears:

+30 Lv90 main weapon/sub weapon
    +23 PW Ring
    +21 PW Necklace, Cloak, Guzigla Tooth and Delfonia's Earring
    +20 Holy Spirit top
    +20/21 Lordswrath bottom

Using elemental mounts and 45% storm skill eido.

This is usually the setup I run minus the 15% movespd tiger and +18 imperial leaf.
    stats.PNG

ProwlCat - Lv.95 Katar/Shinobi | AK US Chimera | Guild: DatGuild
    Discord-ID: ProwlCat#4510

You can ask me just about anything regarding Katars or the game itself
    Youtube

• Mah bae right here.

• not even full magic tho

Yea sorry, it's magic top other set bottom,Ii guess that's a little better, I'm just blind.

Can I ask why magic top tho instead of the other one?

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• Yea sorry, it's magic top other set bottom,Ii guess that's a little better, I'm just blind.

Can I ask why magic top tho instead of the other one?

The HS top is a lot more expensive compared to magic set but you are paying 20kg+ for better base stats. While I paid maybe 1k for both recipes and lose 4% dmg but get way better fort bonuses compared to HS.

• The HS top is a lot more expensive compared to magic set but you are paying 20kg+ for better base stats. While I paid maybe 1k for both recipes and lose 4% dmg but get way better fort bonuses compared to HS.

I agree here. I also use the same top and bottom sets. And not only is it less expensive but it's worth it considering we'll eventually get the overcap crit converted into CRIT DMG, which would serve very useful. And base DMG doesn't really mean much.

• I agree here. I also use the same top and bottom sets. And not only is it less expensive but it's worth it considering we'll eventually get the overcap crit converted into CRIT DMG, which would serve very useful. And base DMG doesn't really mean much.

Ok, not gonna lie, I thought that magic top gave completely different stats,

I thought it was against elites for cdmg not bosses

mb

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• Mine!

Gears:

+25 Level 90 Weapon(130%)

+21 Level 90 Sub Weapon(130%)

+20/22 Lordswrath Armor

+22 Splendid Galatic Ring

+20 Splendid Galatic Chain/Short Cape(BESTIAL)

+20 Guzigla's Bloodied Tooth/Delfonia's Exquisite Earrings

33% PEN

Dealt DMG +10 mount

Eido 24% DMG/25% Normal attack speed

(I'm not a Elemental Eido fan and mount o3o)

Secret Stone Armor all CRIT DMG +6%/DMG +2% / Weapon DMG+2% 6% Against Dark Targets

Switch Imperial Noripan's Emerald Leaf for run

I'm still testing some builds but with the current status can solo any dungeon any mode~

Ri.png

• would love to have an ss on your prayers o/

• Hi, if im going wind ele, what is a good envoy build?

:D (still noob)

runningthisatm.PNG

Here's what I'm using. Storm build here

1. This node is "Flame Charge'. Pretty self explanatory since it boosts your ACC/DMG by 15% when fully stacked.
    2. This node is "Secret Techniques'. Also self explanatory. Crits give you 10% primary dmg and regular stat page dmg.

3. This node is "Ride The Wind'. Boosts Cdmg of your storm skills by 15% and has a 10% to proc 30% more dmg on next swift strike.

4. Movespeed nodes, you need these.

4. Primary weapon dmg nodes, take them.

5. Nothing really better to take, makes you a bit tankier and helps with No.6

6. When evading, 50% chance to remove a debuff AND to get all stats increased by 10% and cdmg cap by 20% for 6 seconds. Like No.5, not really anything else to take and it's not bad. (It says cmdg, but it's crit dmg cap and cleanse helps). Number 5 and 6 are to be taken together (not one without the other)

The rest of the stuff is more personal. Those lotus nodes help when clearing some of the elites of dungeons and it feels smoother since it has a lower cooldown when it goes on cooldown (left path lets you cast it 4 times @lv60). I don't use the bottom left grey tile since it cancels the lotus strike dmg 10% x 4 from the left weapon mastery path. You can take off some dmg nodes if you need more crit and vice versa. This is generally the set up that you want.

Youtube

The post was edited 2 times, last by ProwlCat: colors another one ().

• Between the two envoys, doesn't make any difference against bosses but extra cdmg would help against elites. All preference :AK2::AK1:

Edit: Oh my mistake, must be blind

Youtube

• Does it work if you release the charges through inner strength first? Because I tend to have both 3/3 on inner strength charges on uptime with the lotus buff uptime. Or will it not work at all if the lotus strike buff is active?

• Does it work if you release the charges through inner strength first? Because I tend to have both 3/3 on inner strength charges on uptime with the lotus buff uptime. Or will it not work at all if the lotus strike buff is active?

Do you actually need all that cdmg? The 10% dmg is cancelled wether you have any 6% skill dmg/per charge buffs up or not. Correct if I'm wrong.

Youtube

• That CDMG is PVE, PVP gears have different detailed CDMG. Charge Master is basically useless cause you can easily cap both CDMG to boss and elites with gears. You can take them if you're leveling your right path and you don't cap CDMG. If you took Charge Master node, you can activate it using your charges from using skills on mobs, then get more charges from using swift strike/blitz on bosses depending on your subclass and if you use electrocution on your rotation before using lotus strike. Also be sure to utilize your backstrikes on bosses.

• That CDMG is PVE, PVP gears have different detailed CDMG. Charge Master is basically useless cause you can easily cap both CDMG to boss and elites with gears. You can take them if you're leveling your right path and you don't cap CDMG. If you took Charge Master node, you can activate it using your charges from using skills on mobs, then get more charges from using swift strike/blitz on bosses depending on your subclass and if you use electrocution on your rotation before using lotus strike. Also be sure to utilize your backstrikes on bosses.

Small correction.

That CDMG is actually primary weapon CDMG, meaning it only affects main weapon and it applies to both PVE and PVP. The "detailed" PVP one is in addition to the primary weapon one. For example, if you had 240% primary and 230% CDMG vs players, you'd have a total of 470%. The same formula applies for PVE (CDMG vs bosses and CDMG vs elites). Your subweapon's calculation would be using your regular CDMG, not the primary one.

Youtube