[Tachi] Post your stats

• Ice chests and storm skill dmg mount / also arena warlord %3 all stats.

Files

• Adsız.png

(299.03 kB, downloaded 507 times, last: )

Corpionse (Ex<GS>Corpi) | 99 Ronin/Shinobi | AK US PHOENIX
    Feel free to pm me anytime with questions about the game
    Discord-ID: Corpionse#7906

:/

Btw Cookies are love<3

• Ice chests and storm skill dmg mount / also arena warlord %3 all stats.

Also Dreamy Heaven and Golden Latte.

:( nub, I rly have to show u how to post those screenshots.

▪️ Muffin lvl [S2] Lancer | Immortals Guild ▪️

▪️ Cookie lvl [S3] DPS-Bardo | Ethereal Guild ▪️

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️

• Who counts food but I think i had greater tachi harming potion too :/

Btw Cookies are love<3

• Server: Phoenix
    IGN: BreathIess 90
    Using Galactic since i don't have enough funds /shrug not that i really care about what others are using anyways

y u still 90 :(

▪️ Muffin lvl [S2] Lancer | Immortals Guild ▪️

▪️ Cookie lvl [S3] DPS-Bardo | Ethereal Guild ▪️

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️

• Shao93.jpgsimple tachi build

130% tachi +21

126% shuri +21

dmg stats (Lv85) for holy chest | dmg set fishing equip (scarlet champion).

emblem IV -ms11 storm skill dmg4

mount -storm skill dmg lv3

merrilee 4star -storm skill45 ms15

The post was edited 3 times, last by SHao ().

• Storm Tachi Is Bestest Tachi

just curious, but what mount/eido are you using :thinking: and what about eido wishes/achievements if you don't mind sharing,

ezxNtvg.pngServer: Phoenix
    IGN: Dabi, Heito, Ten, Deku, Red
    LvL:95, 96, 99, 96, 90, 95

:AK6:
    Discord: Heito#4689

• It's really outdated, and I never got to do everything with it that I wanted to which saddens me as it's one of the few classes I found really fun, but here's one as it was last I touched it (everything +20/+21 except for Guzigla which is like... +26 or something I think?). This is my only other remaining character besides my Wizard. I never got an eidolon or mount with storm skills damage. D:

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• Some improvements comfyy

Latte/Heaven
    25as/45storm koto
    storm skill mount

x3 +15 flame holy chest

Files

• b.png

(347.63 kB, downloaded 217 times, last: )
    • a.png

(54.96 kB, downloaded 144 times, last: )

Btw Cookies are love<3

• never , that is green on purpose

Btw Cookies are love<3

• re-uploaded, 3x zaahir weapons, Yummykaze 45% storm, 30% against dark, 25% atk spd, 30% storm skill mount

Files

• dab.png

(516.94 kB, downloaded 208 times, last: )
    • dabdab.png

(46.31 kB, downloaded 90 times, last: )

ezxNtvg.pngServer: Phoenix
    IGN: Dabi, Heito, Ten, Deku, Red
    LvL:95, 96, 99, 96, 90, 95

:AK6:
    Discord: Heito#4689

• weeb class

(general setup)

xq0bSwT.png

(for max ass shredding)

xf6Vthb.png

Didn't bother with prayers

Didn't cash for archives

Still missing points from wep spec (70/58)

Armor ss' are all 3/7 to dark or lightning, weps are 4/6 to storm and 2/7 to dark

14% storm skills emblem and 30% storm skills mount in both screenshots

Ice chest

uninstalls

• bd91ce8cbe434f668aefbb176ce2d810.png

b8a2153222b840a07cc667a3e74aacbe.png

42350d184c6a1e3d7035eba5abf8764e.png

well thats for now, ill be readjusting points for more crit after awakening as well as switching to winston's sword fragment for crit. i know i made a mistake going with dabaka's it was just a thought on a whim, hence ill be using superior transfer srolls later on.

RhLKdIK.png
    | IGN: Vyncus | Class: Ronin | Server: Phoenix Olympus| Guild: Duskmoon | Discord: Vyncus#0417 |

• bd91ce8cbe434f668aefbb176ce2d810.png

b8a2153222b840a07cc667a3e74aacbe.png

42350d184c6a1e3d7035eba5abf8764e.png

well thats for now, ill be readjusting points for more crit after awakening as well as switching to winston's sword fragment for crit. i know i made a mistake going with dabaka's it was just a thought on a whim, hence ill be using superior transfer srolls later on.

Debaka is fine for a tachi since you have a good way to stack it, it's not really a mistake, but it may not be the best option. I'd definitely suggest going cold death ring at s1

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• ~updated~
    087fe97400523327ec1b36eb7ae53912.png941c3d1391e2af89bd249ec7ebf72570.png8405b16251540c6886a6023ea16ec533.pngea2a10fedc0467431829ec7ede7ecd5b.png9d88a6f6aec52c1f04e3428d2e0476b9.pnge60461767f441e20bb8b91573de1e57b.png

There are no problems during dng Runs, everything goes smoothly. If i switch to Winston's i get from 39k crit up to 41.5k without its actives. HS bottoms work just fine, so i have no reason to switch to Sundering bottoms~

Here's a video of me, failing miserably during Awakening. jk, I was just tired after endless xp grinding and stayed up late for this.

I didnt even pay attention to the debuffs nor did i bother much at dodging red carpets xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-Nrr05Szs&t=2s

RhLKdIK.png
    | IGN: Vyncus | Class: Ronin | Server: Phoenix Olympus| Guild: Duskmoon | Discord: Vyncus#0417 |

The post was edited 3 times, last by Vyncus ().

• You absolutely should switch to Magic Sundering bottom set, in my opinion. With the scaling per level (and much higher than before) stat requirements starting after Awakening, the extra crit is going to be much more valuable than the 2% detail damage. The only reason to stick with Holy Spirit bottom at all is if changing from it means you also no longer cap crit damage (only Wizards should potentially have this concern).

I'd also change your envoy to be closer to something like this. You're trading some damage/offensive stats for HP and the Dark Spear Raid tile. The only thing I'm unsure of is if the last 1.6% crit tile would be better than the damage 2% tile.

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• well, i use dsr and iaido very frequently, ill try changing it to see if it will affect my playstyle or not. As for switching to sundering, ill have to see for my self in time. i strongly believe that it will still not affect me as long as im cautious with whatever i could improve on it while using them. Dng runs are still doable so i will have to check the other future dngs to confirm it myself, although. I'd have to say that this is not my final build anyway cuz i do plan on switching to bard but still keep my shuri as well, just for a change of pace. Im not saying that sunderings wont be more beneficial than hs but, there is no way in hell im wasting more gold to switch at this time of the year >_>
    Crit/crit dmg overcap should not be a huge problem for tachi anyway so...Thanks for the info tho.

RhLKdIK.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vyncus ().

• It's not like Holy Spirit is incapable or anything, but post-Awakening, Magic Sundering becomes better due to the fact that overcap crit has a benefit now. The reason(s) Holy Spirit was better before was because it has 2% more damage dealt while the proc on Magic Sundering was wasted. It's still better from levels 90 to 99, but now (post Awakening) that the latter is no longer true, it becomes more beneficial for your damage than 2% damage dealt. As long as you don't need the crit damage from Holy Spirit to cap, then Magic Sundering is better. All classes use the benefit of this crit, and Tachi is no exception.

Now, if cost is a concern, that is one thing, but if you're worried about changing from one level 90 bottom set to another like it might be a waste or short term, don't worry. The set remains relevant for a long time (it is currently still the best bottom set in Taiwan a year and more from now even at S.Level 10). S.Level 1 bottom sets aren't better, nor are S.Level 5 bottom sets.

• nope its more less cost concern, i could sell off a few things but that would still be wasteful on my part. i would switch if i had the budget, but i dont.

Since i have no problem using hs tho im fine as i am right now

RhLKdIK.png

• is the ingame calculator correct? so its says i got 34 extra? Képkivágás.JPG

P.S. And is it worth to take crit 30 point instead of 30 spd in wep mastery?

if u dont need more crit and want spd, u could take spd instead, or distribute them however u feel like it suits u. for me its all points to crit since i dont use sundering. #gold issues 101

RhLKdIK.png

• Yes, you should prioritize 30 points in crit on more or less any class post-Awakening regardless of gearing or stats situation. Points in speed should ideally only be the case if you need it to cap (which many may). If it's not needed to remain capped and you can afford to go without it though, then it's not worth taking for the higher zeal chance, as you'd be sacrificing points that could instead be put elsewhere, like in move speed, damage, crit, or damage against elements.