Request for PVP Change: Arena Blessing

• I thought of a change to balance PVP so that undergeared and underleveled players can help their team be competitive. Arena blessing raises the player's stats, level, and gear to a certain minimum but those players with PVP gear will remain dominating in the arena "Your stats, damage, healing, health, and gear have been raised to a certain minimum to remain competitive with other Envoys of Gaia.". The purpose of this is to make PVP more viable and fun and fair for those not properly geared, and to ensure that they at least contribute some effort to the team and so they will not be one-shot by the opponent.

• The point of pvp modes like 5v5 tanuki and other modes like that isn't to be balanced, it's to be in favor of people who took the time to make a pvp build. Basically what you're saying is: "Hey, give everyone the stats of a person in full +30 pvp gear to make it fair!". They already have game modes where they take away all stats and transform you for people to join, pvp doesn't need any sort of buffs. You're probably the millionth person to suggest this and every time it gets this exact same response, they'd never add something like this and if they did it's completely pointless.

I'll just say that the best way to balance pvp is to make +30 more reasonably priced for people.

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

The post was edited 1 time, last by Daybreak ().

• The point of pvp modes like 5v5 tanuki and other modes like that isn't to be balanced, it's to be in favor of people who took the time to make a pvp build. Basically what you're saying is: "Hey, give everyone the stats of a person in full +30 pvp gear to make it fair!". They already have game modes where they take away all stats and transform you for people to join, pvp doesn't need any sort of buffs. You're probably the millionth person to suggest this and every time it gets this exact same response, they'd never add something like this and if they did it's completely pointless.

I'll just say that the best way to balance pvp is to make +30 more reasonably priced for people.

My suggestion was to make it so PVP remains in favor of people who took the time to make a pvp build, but also to make it so those who didn't won't be killed in one hit but will still almost always lose to pvp build players. The PVP bonuses are added over the minimum stats granted by the arena blessing.