[Guide]Holy Sword PvE Builds (Bard/Ranger/Shinobi)

• Written by: overlordlegacy

-----

I. INTRODUCTION

Hi all. I’ve been playing AK for about 2 years now, and I mained the Holy Sword class for most of this time. I've seen a lot of people posting questions on the holy sword forums asking for builds and guides so I decided to make a one. Some of the advice I give in this guide may be different then what other players might tell you, but I assure you that I have carefully tested and calculated all of the build choices I recommend here and I will share with you my reasoning so you can be convinced too. As a first example, take a look at these videos I made testing the use of holy verse lightning element:

My build suggestions mostly focus on optimizing damage to bosses and not to mobs/elites because my motto is “if you cannot defeat the boss then you cannot clear the dungeon” and a number of bosses have traps, healing, debuffs, etc. that make it difficult to win without burst damage. So if you are already a fully geared player looking for an optimized build that will allow you to perform the fastest dungeon clear then this guide may not be for you. But if you are a casual player looking to improve your damage within a budget so that you can win more dungeons then you will likely find the suggestions herein helpful.

NOTE: For those who prefer a quick read I have highlighted important points in Red. If you follow the bold red text you should be able to get a quick idea as to what to build.

II. SUBCLASS

Let’s start with selecting a sub class since it will affect many other aspects of your holy sword build. I think the best subclasses for supporting holy sword in dealing maximum damage are ranger, bard, and shinobi. In terms of damage output I would rank them shinobi > ranger > bard. Feel free to use other subclasses but I will only be covering these three herein.

II.1 Ranger vs Bard

Ranger is slightly stronger than bard for boss fights mainly because it allows for a better envoy path, has superior burst via zeal buff, and a stronger defense shred skill. Bard is able to stack its buffs/debuffs upfront but doesn’t demonstrate any significant benefits from doing so. The zeal buff does have a long cooldown but ranger’s fully stacked defense shred can still match bard without it. Bard does offer more health and healing, and its buffs are better for mob clearing. Check out this video I made comparing them.

II.2 Ranger vs Shinobi

Shinobi is stronger than ranger mainly because a better advanced skill mastery along with the superstar skill razor wind that deals insane damage. However, this damage benefit is only achieved with a fortified sub weapon. Without this extra damage ranger will outpace shuriken just as it does bard as shown in my video. Shinobi also offers useful combo skills. Check out this video I made comparing them.

III. ENVOY

I will show you a few good envoy paths for lv 75+, explain the critical nodes you should always take, and discuss when and where you might change them slightly.

III.1 Envoy Important Nodes

baseenvoy.png

I circled all the nodes you should always try to get in red. They are all important sources of damage. The frosty edge node extends your CRIT DMG cap to 315% in combat (but it doesn't actually give you any CRIT DMG) and deals bonus damage for every skill used on a target affected by ice splitter or ice boundary (the charged ice splitter attack). The nodes I circled in blue are also very useful but can be situational. You may find yourself skipping them depending on your build but definitely take as many of them as you can. If you are focusing a lightning build you can skip the 15% smiting edge cooldown node but for a holy build you must take it. The rest of the nodes are mostly there just to fill space between the important nodes. Feel free to take other routes.

III.2 Envoy for Lacking Crit DMG & Bard Sub

This is the best envoy path to take when you need more Crit DMG. It's possible to cap CRIT DMG on bard without this envoy path but it is much more difficult.

Lightning Build Envoy

bardenvoylightningfinal.png

This envoy path focuses on making up for the 25% Boss CRIT DMG not provided by the crafted sub weapon while pumping up the DMG/CRIT for your strongest skill thunderstrike. I suggest taking the smiting edge nodes because the skill damage increase is useful for both clearing mobs and boss fights. The damage increase to your rotation by taking dragon slayer is about the same and it adds some range that lets the skill hit and shred the defense of nearby enemies but I fail to see the benefit of killing mobs around the boss faster since you will likely want to bounce thunderstrike off them. You can swap around the CRIT and CRIT DMG nodes I indicate with red arrows.

Holy Build Envoy

bardenvoyholyfinal.png

This envoy path focuses on making up for the 25% Boss CRIT DMG not provided by the crafted sub weapon while pumping up the DMG/CRIT for your strongest skill smiting edge. I suggest skipping the thunderstrike nodes in this case because I calculated it to be slightly more damage efficient to take all the DMG % and dragon slayer nodes instead. You can swap around the CRIT, DMG, and CRIT DMG nodes as indicated by the red arrows if needed.

III.3 Envoy for Ranger Sub

These are the best envoy path to use to maximize your damage and your skill damage.

Lightning Build Envoy

bowenvoylightningfinal.png

This envoy path focuses on pumping up the DMG/CRIT for your strongest skill thunderstrike. I suggest taking the smiting edge nodes because the skill damage increase is useful for both clearing mobs and boss fights. The damage increase to your rotation by taking dragon slayer is about the same and it adds some range that lets the skill hit and shred the defense of nearby enemies but I fail to see the benefit of killing mobs around the boss faster since you will likely want to bounce thunderstrike off them. You can swap the CRIT nodes that I indicate with the red arrow.

Holy Build Envoy

bowenvoyholyfinal.png

This envoy path focuses on pumping up the DMG/CRIT for your strongest skill smiting edge. I suggest skipping the thunderstrike nodes in this case because I calculated it to be slightly more damage efficient to take all the DMG % and dragon slayer nodes instead. You can swap around the CRIT nodes as I indicate using red arrows. Note that the holy sword training CRIT nodes only give extra CRIT to your holy sword skills, but when using a subclass like ranger for mostly support skills then the CRIT rate of your sub weapon attacks don't matter much.

III.4 Envoy for Shuriken Sub

Lightning Build Envoy

SHURIENVOYLIGHTNING.png

The focus of this envoy path is to grab two combo skills while pumping up your DMG/CRIT for your two strongest skills thunderstrike and razor wind.

Holy Build Envoy

shurikenholyenvoy.png

The focus of this envoy path is to grab two combo skills while pumping up your DMG/CRIT for your two strongest skills smiting edge and razor wind.

IV. MASTERIES

IV.1 Ranger Sub Masteries

mastery2.png

This is the main setup of masteries I recommend for ranger sub and in general. I find that the Execution dragon slayer mastery is better than holy ground slasher because the 9% DMG buff it provides is mostly canceled out by using a weak skill to activate it. It’s also a good idea to make a holy build with ranger sub since you will be taking the evil smiting edge repent mastery.

IV.2 Bard Sub Masteries

mastery5.png

If you are using bard sub you should use the Song of the full moon mastery for the defense shred and either the sad love song mastery with a lightning build or both the sad love song and evil smiting edge repent masteries with a holy build. You can swap between them when you need more burst or damage for longer duels. You may also want to get the execution dragon slayer mastery to use for those few bosses whose defense is too high to shred with storm song.

IV.3 Shuriken Sub Masteries

masteryshinobi.png

If you are using shuriken sub you should use the shadow wind mastery with a lightning or holy build. It is also useful to have the crippling wind mastery for those few bosses whose defense is too high to shred. Sunfire toss is about as weak as ground slasher but it also shreds defense and has a chance to summon your shadow warrior which makes it a little more equal to dragon slayer.

IV.4 Situational Masteries

situationalmasteries.png

When you don’t need the extra defense use deep blue to deal more damage. When a boss has defense that cannot be shredded use organized sabotage to reduce their damage. When a boss uses a DoT skill that you cannot handle use Unyieldingness to extend your survivability.

V. WEAPON SPECIALIZATON

weapon_spec.png

This is pretty much what I recommend everyone doing with their weapon specialization. You can switch the CRIT, SPD, and CRIT DMG points around from what I show here. DEF points can be quite useful in helping you to cap your defense if it is low. Make sure to spend the time to level both paths/sides to lv. 50 so you can get all 100 points, but definitely use the left side after that if you want a huge boost to your damage.

VI. EIDOLONS

Here are a variety of different eidolons I suggest you consider using to assist you in dungeons and in dealing more damage. Of course feel free to choose one that you like instead.

VI.1 Best Free Eidolons

cheapeidos.png

You definitely want an eidolon with 25% ATK SPD to deal maximum damage. If you are on a budget, consider using Eligos for his defense shred skill or Cleopawtra for the DoT, SPD, and Move SPD buff.

VI.2 Best Pricey Eidolons

richeidos.png

Yumikaze is the best natural eidolon to boost your DPS and Tsubaki has a very helpful nocturnal boost skill to keep you and your party alive in dungeons. Both eidolons have a lv. 60 gold accessory that shreds 8% defense, but you will need to roll Tsubaki’s star buffs to 25% ATK SPD and either one of 45% DMG to holy skills or 45% DMG to lightning skills which makes her an expensive choice. Muse has a stun skill, nocturnal boost skill, and strong ultimate attack; making her the best choice to use for bursting bosses with a holy build. But you will need to reroll her starbuffs to 25% ATK SPD and 45% DMG to holy skills.

VI.3 Best Eidolons for 45% Elemental Skill Buff

eleeidos.png

eleeidos2.png

If you do want to reroll your eidolon buffs to 45% DMG to holy or lightning skills, then it is worth considering other eidolons which have a holy or lightning element ultimate attack because it will also receive the elemental damage boost and deal huge damage. You can choose between an eidolon with useful skills/accessories or an eidolon with a stronger ultimate attack for extra burst damage. Some holy and lightning eidolons with strong ultimate attacks include: Gigas, Bel-Chandra, and Astrea. Some holy and lightning eidolons with weaker ultimates but useful skills/accessories include Alice, Kusagani, Kotonoha(for nocturnal), Quelkulan, and Abraxas.

VI.4 Best Team of Eidolons for Maximum Damage

By using 6 eidolons with 25% ATK SPD and the 6 different 45% DMG to elemental targets buff, you can increase your damage output further. Use a 25% ATK SPD and 45% DMG to elemental skills eidolon against non-element (violent) bosses. Good choices for eidolons include those with a defense shred, DoT, or holy/lightning ultimate that can help you to deal extra damage over other eidolons.

VII. GEAR

VII.1 Weapons

VII.1.1 Holy Swords

lv. 85 Glacier Twister (Holy or Lightning Element)

85weap.png

It can be good but is situational. You are trading the lv. 80 crafted weapon’s +1 weapon skill level, 10% boss dmg, -5% boss dmg taken, and a core (destroyer), for 8% weapon damage, 5% HP, a mostly useless duration on Dragon Slayer, about 40k extra flat DMG (assuming 130% and 140% ATK bonus), and a small amount of extra flat CRIT, HP, and DEF. I included a sample calculation (assuming 40%/50% def shred) to demonstrate that the lv. 85 weapon appears to deal more damage but because of the destroyer core the lv. 80 weapon will do more. But the lv. 85 weapon will still be better against bosses whose defense you cannot shred and in party play as long as someone else can make up for the lack of defense shred. Definitely don't use it if you cannot find one with either a lightning or holy element. This weapon can be obtained from bosses in Sarpa’s Forbidden Laboratory and Tomb of the Ancients.

85vs80.png

lv. 80 crafted Ghodroon's Devastation Blade (Holy or Lightning Element)

HSweap.png

As I showed, this will often deal more damage than lv. 85 glacial twister because of the destroyer core which makes this a good option. The recipe can be bought from the blacksmith and the ore materials you will need to make the weapon and core can all be found in the dungeon Avarice Abyss.

VII.1.1.1 Holy Sword Weapon Element – Holy vs Lightning

The choice between holy and lightning elements is a close call and I have done extensive testing and calculations to determine which is superior. For the sake of avoiding a pointless debate here, I will reference you to the extensive list of evidence I've gathered that has caused me to shift my prior belief that lightning was far superior and arrive at the conclusion that smiting edge is slightly stronger because of the secret stone and 6 tick holy flames DoT which can each trigger zeals. That is why my recommendation is that you use a holy element, at least when using the Fatal Toxin accessory set, the smiting edge mastery, or a holy element eidolon with a stun skill for setting up a backstriked 900% ultimate attack and only consider using the lightning element when not using any of these.

(See second post in the thread)

VII.1.2 Sub Weapons

lv. 80 crafted Ghodroon’s Dragonwing Bow (Dark Element)

bowweap.png

lv. 80 crafted Ghodroon’s Phantom Divine Harp (Storm Element)

bardweap.png

lv. 80 crafted Ghodroon’s Shaiya (Storm Element)

Shuriweap.png

Your choice here is limited to only the lv. 80 crafted sub weapons as no other weapon can provide both 10% PEN and a nocturnal effect. The recipe can be bought from the blacksmith and the ore materials you will need to make the weapon and core can be found in the dungeon Avarice Abyss.

VII.1.3 Weapon Cores

VII.1.3.1 Holy Sword Core

On your crafted holy sword, there are mainly 2 cores I recommend that you use. If you find yourself soloing/carrying dungeons a lot then a destroyer core is a must as it shreds an extra 10% of a boss’s defense to do greater damage. If you only run dungeons with a full party in which you or team mates are often dying then a protector core is worth considering as it reduces 15% of the damage dealt by enemies. You can cap CRIT DMG without deadly core and other cores provide little effect.

VII.1.3.2 Sub Weapon Core

As I mentioned already you will want a nocturnal core for your sub weapon and there is really no exception unless you want to use nocturnal on your main weapon instead.

VII.1.4 Weapon Crafting

When crafting your weapon you should acquire your desired weapon core and a green weapon with a 120% ATK bonus and the element I indicated above each weapon image. This will guarantee you at least a 110% ATK bonus on the resulting craft with you chosen core. Craft only one and use a lv. 85 orange restructuring solution on it if you are unsatisfied with the result. Note that you can slightly increase your chances of crafting a high % if you can craft trash weapons first to level up your crafting rank to D or C.

VII.2 Trophies

lv. 70 crafted Guizigla’s Bloodied Tooth

Trophy1.png

This is a great all around trophy that provides an 11% detail DMG boost against bosses and a 5% detail DMG boost against mobs. That is why you should usually keep it in your second trophy so that you never swap it out. The green trophy and recipe you will need to craft this trophy are both dropped in Frozenlea Plains and the ore materials can be found in most lv.66-70 dungeon.

lv. 80 crafted Theory Time Travel Code

time_travel.png

This is a useful trophy for extended fights as it has 7% detail DMG boost against bosses and a set bonus effect that boosts all your stats by 3% 3 times, however, is not as good as Guizigla’s Bloodied Tooth before the set bonus is fully stacked so you should keep it in your first trophy slot as you may want to swap it out for other trophies on occasion. If you need this trophy to cap your SPD stat to 50%, however, then keep it in your second trophy slot instead. The recipe, green trophy, and ore materials needed to make this trophy are all found within Sealed History Book lucky pack bought from the Chronicle Store in Navea.

lv. 40 crafted Noripan’s Emerald Leaf

leaf.png

This trophy gives you a total of 8% movespd (10% when fortified to +18.) provided that you craft it using an imperial core. You can only obtain the recipe from the Gydaie Glenn dungeon, but the green trophy and ore materials can be bought with dragon points and from the guild hall materials merchant.

lv. 65 Elemental Trophies

trophyset.png

This lv.65 golden trophy set, each having 20% elemental DMG and 10% DMG to elemental skills, is better than the Theory Time Travel Code against elemental bosses. Only at a fortification of +20 does Theory Time Travel Code mostly break even in DMG with these trophies at a fortification of +0. At this point in time you can stop swapping them and not worry about losing too much damage. Pick up a set of these trophies if you don’t mind swapping them during dungeons. They drop from all fish kings or can be purchased with 30 angler doubloons and 20,500 dragon points

VII.2.1 Trophy Cores and Crafting

Your best option is either an imperial or bestial core. I suggest you pick whichever core you feel you need more as they are both useful. A spiky core would be the third best choice if you are on a budget. For the leaf trophy always use an imperial core. Also note that crafted trophies normally only have bonus stats of up to 120%, however, using an orange restructuring solution can results in bonus stats up to 130%.

VII.3 Accessory Sets

lv. 75 Fatal Toxin Accessory Set

toxinset.png

Upfront, let me point out that it is difficult to cap CRIT when using this set without having a source of about 3k+ bonus CRIT such as eidolon’s wish and in which case you should select another accessory that provides more CRIT. This set gives you a zeal buff that deals 70% of the damage dealt by your next attack. I estimate that this +20 accessory set, with average luck, deals up to 6.1%/7.1% more damage to bosses than a +20 bestial/imperial paragon of war accessory set (if your CRIT in combat is capped at 80%-90%). Note that I calculate an average luck zeal by assuming that the damage dealt by every attack is increased by 18%*70%=12.6%. A lucky zeal proc on a charge attack will significant increase damage and multi-hit skills such as shinobi’s razor wind and the smiting edge DoT can trigger multiple zeal procs increasing damage further. Use an extra hat with elite DMG +20% to make up for the loss of damage to elites. This set can be obtained from the adventure encyclopedia for 50,000 dragon points each, or as a loot drop in Otherworld Cadilla Felwood.

lv. 80 crafted Paragon of War Accessory Set

paragonofwarset.png

I estimate that this set gives you about 13k/18k more flat DMG with imperial/bestial core, about 13.5% more CRIT, and about 10% less SPD (2%-5% zeal chance for overcapped SPD) than the Fatal Toxin Set. Note that a 18k damage increase to a prior DMG stat of say 450k is only 18k/450k=4.5%; much less compared to the 12.6% increase of the average zeal by the Fatal Toxin Set. Also note that the CRIT cap for holy sword is around 80%-90% and extra CRIT is only useful for a handful of bosses and dungeons with CRIT reducing effects, but extra SPD is always useful via the zeal buff for overcapped SPD stat in addition to an equal handful of bosses and dungeons with SPD reducing effects. It does also provide 20% elite DMG which is very helpful for clearing elite mobs. You can get all the recipes, green accessories, and crafting materials as a loot drop from Otherworld Emerald Marsh.

lv. 80 crafted Arcane Frost Set

Arcane_Accessory_Set.png

I estimate that this set gives you about 9k/14k more flat DMG with imperial/bestial cores, about 14.5% more CRIT, and about equal SPD than the Fatal Toxin Set. I also estimate that it deals practically equal damage to Paragon of War set when assuming an average luck on the additional zeal chance due to the overcapped SPD. As with the paragon of war accessory set, you should beware of overcapped CRIT. It also provides 30% elite CRIT DMG which is helpful for capping your CRIT DMG to elites but the 20% elite DMG from paragon of war set will deal the greater damage to elites. Just use an extra hat with elite DMG +20% to make up for the difference.

lv. 85 Elemental Accessory Sets

Elemental_Accessory_Set.png

I estimate these accessory sets at +0 provide about a 5-7% increase in damage to bosses (and elites if using Fatal Toxin Set) over the other +20 accessory sets noted above, however, they can leave your other stats including CRIT, SPD, and HP significantly lower. But if you are looking for an extra boost in damage to win a dungeon and don’t mind swapping accessories then give them a try.

lv. ?? Party Buff Accessory Set

Party_Buff_Acc_Set.png

This set consists of blue or white accessories that each provide +3 skill lv. to your party buff skill. By using these accessories your party buff will provide greater bonus stats when you use it. You only need to briefly wear them while you activate your party buff and then you can swap them off again. You can obtain these from any mobs that drop a lucky chest both in and out of dungeons. You can also obtain them as a random stat on an accessory bought at any accessories merchant.

VII.3.1 Accessory Cores and Crafting

Your best option is either imperial or bestial core. Just pick the one you feel that you need more. Also note that although accessories do not display a stat bonus % that the stats have a random bonus of up to 120%; so if you don’t like the stats on your accessories you can try using a gold or orange restructuring solution on them. I have rerolled the stats on my accessories but none of them are over 120% so I cannot confirm if it is possible to get stats higher than 120% on your accessories.

VII.4 Armor Sets

VII.4.1 Top Set Armor

lv. 70 crafted Vengeful Sniper Set

Snipertopset.png

This top set is the best top set you can currently acquire for “free”. I estimate an entire lordswrath set will only give you about an extra 12-13k flat damage over sniper. The lordswrath top set also offers an extra 2% DMG. In other words, this set is 95% as good as lordswrath. Both recipes can be bought from the adventure encyclopedia with 30,000 dragon points each and the green armors and crafting materials for this set can be obtained from most dungeons lv. 66-70.

lv. 80 crafted Scourge Set

lwtopset.png

This top set is the best top set in the game, but is only slightly stronger than sniper. You can get both recipes, green armors, and crafting materials as loot drops in Otherworld Titan’s Root, Otherworld Cadilla Felwood, Twilight Forest, Sarpa’s Forbidden Laboratory, and Tomb of the Ancients.

lv. 85 Gluttonwolf Set

fenrirset.png

This top set is a somewhat under rated top set. It is basically a sniper top set with higher flat stats and a stackable DoT instead of 30% boss CRIT DMG. If you can make up for the loss of 30% CRIT DMG, then this is a useful upgrade alternative which I estimate deals roughly equal damage to bestial sniper before consideration of the DoT. It also gives more HP and DEF than sniper, allowing you to cap DEF. This set is a very rare drop from one boss in Sky Realm and from the end chests in Otherworld Cadilla Felwood and Otherworld Titan’s Root.

VII.4.2 Bottom Set Armor

lv. 70 crafted Ruthless Sniper Set

sniperbotset.png

This bottom set is the best bottom set you can currently acquire for “free”. Like the top set, it is 95% as good as Lordswrath at 95% of the price. The recipes can be bought from the adventure encyclopedia with 30,000 dragon points each and the green armors and crafting materials for this set can be obtained from most dungeons lv. 66-70.

lv. 80 crafted Judgement Day Set

lwbotset.png

This bottom set is the best bottom set in the game, but only slightly stronger than sniper. You can get the recipes, green armors, and crafting materials as loot drops in Otherworld Titan’s Root, Otherworld Cadilla Felwood, Twilight Forest, Sarpa’s Forbidden Laboratory, and Tomb of the Ancients.

VII.4.3 Armor Cores and Crafting

As usual, the best option is either imperial or bestial core. When crafting your armor you should acquire your desired armor core and a green armor with a 120% DEF bonus. This will guarantee you at least a 110% DEF bonus on the resulting craft with you chosen core. Craft only one and use an orange restructuring solution on it if you are unsatisfied with the result. Note that crafting can only result in stats, other than DEF, with up to a 120% bonus but a restructuring solution can result in all stats up to a 130% bonus. Also note that you can slightly increase your chances of crafting a high % if you can craft trash armors first to level up your crafting rank to D or C.

VII.5 GAIA EMBLEM

emblem.png

A gaia emblem with 2 perfect stats is very expensive and rare so you probably want to select one bonus stat you want and accept anything for the other. Additionally, it can be useful to own and swap multiple gaia emblems for a variety of useful effects. Here are the ones I suggest:

Ideal Gaia Emblems

For maximum damage use: 6x 10% DMG / 18% to element targets && 10% DMG / 15% to element skills

For no swapping needed use: 10% DMG / 15% Move SPD || 10% DMG / 15% to element skills

Cheap Gaia Emblems

For damage use: 6x 18% to element targets / any stat && 10% DMG / any stat

For no swapping needed use: 10% DMG / any stat || 15% Move SPD / any stat

*Note that 10% DMG actually gives 8% DMG and 18% to elemental targets actually gives 15%.

VII.6 ENCHANTMENT CARDS

Enchantment cards are a very significant source of damage. Here are the cards I recommend you using on your gears.

VII.6.1 Weapon Enchantment Cards

weapenchant.png

You want a weapon enchantment card with the dual drive effect for both of your weapons. Each card gives you an average of 4%/6.4% increase in your damage output depending on whether you have a 5%/8% chance to trigger. Buy blue basic weapon enchantment boxes for 8000 dragon points to quickly get your first two 5% cards. After this, you can buy orange advanced weapon enchantment boxes for 40,000 golden dragon points and green intermediate weapon enchantment boxes for 24,000 dragon points to try for an 8% card. A few good stats to choose from include Move SPD, HP, CRIT DMG, SPD, and CRIT. Note that the CRIT card only gives about 1%-1.5% CRIT and the SPD card only gives about 1.5%-2% SPD. I use HP cards because I acquire enough of the all the other stats in other ways. Also note that all of the orange advanced weapon enchantments which give 1% DMG or 1% HP, except for Move SPD, are better than the yellow premium ones which do not. In order for dual drive cards to stack they must have different SPD stats. The orange advanced weapon enchantment box drops in Avarice Abyss.

VII.6.2 Accessory Enchantment Cards

accessoryenchant.png

You want any advanced or premium card with DMG+/DMG+3%. To start off you might take ANY+/DMG+3%. You can buy orange advanced accessory boxes from the adventure encyclopedia for 20,000 golden dragon points. They also drop in Darkthunder Temple of the Underworld Baroness and Frozen Ruins of Zahr-Kaazal.

VII.6.3 Armor Enchantment Cards

armorenchantment.png

You want any advanced or premium card with DMG+/DMG+3%. You can buy advanced armor boxes from the adventure encyclopedia for 20,000 golden dragon points. Start off with ANY+/DMG+3%. The orange advanced armor boxes drop in Otherworld Titan’s Root, Otherworld Cadilla Felwood, Twilight Forest, Sarpa’s Forbidden Laboratory, and Tomb of the Ancients.

VII.7 SECRET STONES

Good secret stones are a very important for dealing good damage. This is probably one of the first things you should get after crafting and fortifying your gears..

VII.7.1 Armor Secret Stones

On all your armor secret stones get CRIT DMG+6%/DMG+2%. A set of damage to element targets 7%/DMG 2% is good if you can make up for the loss of 30% CRIT DMG and don't mind switching secret stones between every dungeon. And until you can acquire these use secret stones with ANY+/DMG+2%. Note that there is no benefit to upgrade secret stones with skills you don’t use but it will increase your gear score.

VII.7.1.1 Head Secret Stone

head_SS.png

Get the one adding range to divine sunderance.

VII.7.1.2 Body Secret Stone

body_SS.png

Get the one adding duration to dragon slayer.

VII.7.1.3 Waist Secret Stone

waist_SS.png

Get the one adding range to ice splitter.

VII.7.1.4 Glove Secret Stone

glove_SS.png

Get anything really. If your sub is ranger then get the one for dimensional shot with +4% CRIT rate.

VII.7.1.5 Feet Secret Stone

feet_SS.png

Get the one with +13 DMG to smiting edge or +11 DMG and 4% CRIT rate. CRIT rate is not really needed.

VII.7.2 Weapon Secret Stones

lava1.png

lava2.png

Get one lava secret stone for holy sword and a second lava secret stone that corresponds to your subclass. You should accept ANY+/DMG+2% on both your weapon stones and buy a second stone for each that you can use randomizers on until you get CRIT DMG+6%/DMG+2%.

VIII. COSTUMES

Costumes are both sources of damage and great way to customize your look. As with gaia emblems, it can be useful to own and swap multiple costumes with a variety of useful effects. Here are the ones I suggest:

VIII.1 Costume Hat(s)

hat.png

Enchant your costume hat(s) with either the yellow premium (+3%) headgear HP enchantment and one or more of the blue cards listed below which you can purchase for 3000 dragon points.

Blue Cards for Hat:

For no swapping needed use: 10% Boss DMG

For minimal swapping also use: 20% Elite DMG.

For maximum damage also use: 6x 18% DMG to element targets plus both of the above.

For ranger subclass also use: +5 skill lv. to Burst of Speed (party buff) w/ orange enchant.

VIII.2 Costume Facemask

facemask.png

Enchant your costume facemask with the yellow premium (3%) facemask DMG enchantment and the blue card which gives +5 skill lv. to evil smiting edge that you can purchase for 3000 dragon points. This increases skill damage by about 6,000 and also slightly increase the CRIT rate.

VIII.3 Costume

costume.png

Enchant your costume with the yellow premium (3%) costume DMG enchantment and one or more of the following blue cards listed below which you can purchase for 3000 dragon points.

Blue Cards for Costume:

If you have less than 300% Primary Weapon CRIT DMG + boss CRIT DMG get: 25% CRIT DMG to bosses.

If you have 300% or more Primary Weapon CRIT DMG + boss CRIT DMG get: 50% CRIT DMG to elites.

For holy sword also use: +5 skill lv. to Sword Glare (party buff) w/ orange enchant.

For shinobi subclass also use: +5 skill lv. to Elemental Ascension (party buff) w/ orange enchant.

VIII.4 Costume Ornament

back.png

Enchant your costume ornament with the yellow premium (3%) accessory DMG enchantment and the blue card extreme speed mastery which gives 5% Move SPD that you can purchase for 3000 dragon points.

VIII.5 Costume Weapon

weapon.png

Enchant your costume weapon with the yellow premium (3%) weapon DMG enchantment and one of the following blue cards which you can purchase for 3000 dragon points.

Blue Cards for Weapon:

For ranger subclass use: anything or Gaia Revival +35% HP.

For bard subclass use: +5 skill lv. to Storm Song. It will slightly improve the DMG and CRIT rate.

For shinobi subclass use: +5 skill lv. to Shuriken Toss. It will slightly improve the DMG, CRIT rate, and flat shred amount.

IX. FISHING GEAR

fishnew.png

Get the newest fishing set; lv. 80 Astral Rod and lv. 80 Astral Set because it gives the most flat damage. This set is obtained from the fish king in Tanglevines Cascade which spawns on Thursday. Good luck and have fun fishing.

X. HOLY CHEST

holychest.png

The 3 main benefits of the holy chest are bonus flat stats, bonus damage to fire & ice elements, and bonus dragon points earned. Here are the ones I suggest you use.

For no swapping needed use: Any 3 lv. 75/lv. 85 tachi or gunslinger weapon at +15 fortification for bonus flat DMG and bonus dragon points.

For maximum damage also use: Any 3 Zaahir weapons and any 3 Nazrudin weapons at +15 fortification for bonus damage against fire and ice targets.

XI. FOOD

Food and drink with the triple strike effect will allow you to deal the most DMG possible. Triple strike is a 10% chance to deal 90% bonus damage, just like the orange version of the zeal mastery, and it does a ton of damage. The best foods with the triple strike effect are:

lv. 80 Starlight Platter

food1.png

This is the most point-efficient triple strike food and is useful if you have not already capped CRIT. It is useful even if you have already capped SPD because it gives you about 1%-4% extra zeal chance and helps with those bosses and dungeons which reduce your CRIT and SPD stat.

lv. 75 Gourmet Seafood Chowder

food3.png

This is the second most point-efficient food and is useful if your CRIT is low. The extra DMG also provides a small but consistent boost to your damage, however, the zeal chance from overcapped SPD that starlight platter provides has the potential to deal more damage on average than this food. After all, you are using a food that gambles with a zeal effect so why not consider pumping up your SPD to do the same.

lv. 75 Gourmet Crème Brulee

food2.png

This food has the triple strike and the largest amount of DMG. It’s only better to use this food over the other two if your CRIT/SPD is already capped. This food is also the most consistent but, as with gourmet seafood chowder, starlight platter has the potential to do more damage on average than this food via the additional zeal chance from overcapped SPD.

lv. 40 Royal Jelly Tea

drink1.png

This is one of the only drinks with the triple strike effect. The only reason not to use this drink is if your defense stats are really low and you need more to stay alive in dungeons. In that case use a drink that gives DEF and HP until you can get your defensive stats up a bit higher.

XII. TARGET STATS

statsfinal.png

*I won't be answering anymore questions about my CRIT stat. Here is the breakdown. Your choice if you don't want to believe it.

https://s4.postimg.org/nkeqvw9gt/critstatsfinal.png

An important part of dealing damage is having the right stats so I will briefly review the stats that matter and target value you want to hit.

DMG – as high as possible.

CRIT – 80%-90% in combat. You gain bonus CRIT from level difference, smiting edge blue costume card, thunderstrike envoy, and 10% from dry bones as well

SPD – At least 50% (14000 pts) but more is good too because of the zeal chance from overcapped SPD.

HP – as much as possible.

DEF – At least 75% (21000 pts) and ideally 80% (26000 pts). More sometimes because of DEF shreds.

CRIT DMG – CRIT DMG + BOSS CRIT DMG = 315% (you must have frosty edge envoy node to use the 15% over 300%).

Move SPD – Divine sunderance is your Move SPD. You NEED some minimum amount of Move SPD to dodge boss attacks and keep up in party dungeons. I find that 160% Move SPD is the minimum amount I NEED. After this point stacking more Move SPD is a luxury for running through solo dungeons and around maps a little faster or you can focus on boosting other stats you lack instead.

Primary Weapon Damage Bonus – 12%

DMG bonus against Bosses – At least 90% or as high as possible.

DMG bonus against Elites – Ideally 90% or as high as possible.

DMG bonus to elemental targets – As much as possible after reaching 90% DMG bonus to bosses.

Penetration against reinforce enemies – 20%.

*I got asked a lot of questions about why I think I think lots of Move SPD is not always useful so I created 2 videos to explain some reasons why.

I can solo every dungeon in the game with this gear. Here is a video of me soloing gaia trial, which I would consider to be the hardest one:

XIII. SKILLS & ROTATIONS

Holy Sword requires very specific rotation planning so that your skills are not on cooldown when it comes time to use the divine energy charge. Your rotation will also vary depending on subclass. So I will share one example and briefly discuss some rules to help you craft your own.

XIII.1 Luring and AoE Clearing of Dungeon Mobs

In general, you should jump between mobs using divine sunderance. Target the elite mobs, when possible, and use your defense shreds and strongest skills that are not on cooldown to deal as much burst damage to them as you can. Once you reach a boss, AoE clear the group of mobs by using either charged smiting edge or charged thunderstrike while kiting them in a circle and using AoE skills like ice splitter and divine sunderance to heal up from the nocturnal effect until the charge bar is refilled.

XIII.2 Boss Rotation

The boss rotations for holy sword vary only slightly between subclasses and a lightning or holy build. You won’t always follow a perfect rotation because things happen that will throw you off, but try to follow one when you are able. Here is an example of my rotation using ranger subclass after I have fully stacked the defense shred skill:

bossrot.png

Boss fight gameplay demonstration:

*Note that if you take the frosty edge envoy node you should try to start off your rotation about 5 seconds before the boss spawns (when possible) by using charged ice splitter. This gives you an ice boundary aura for 10 seconds that deals damage and applies a 3 second Move SPD debuff to surrounding enemies. When the boss spawns you should proceed with your normal boss rotation. Each skill or auto attack you use during the remaining 5-8 sec duration of ice boundary will deal a very large amount of bonus damage. You can and should do this even if you don't take the frosty edge node but the additional DMG dealt without it is much less significant.

XIII.3 Crafting Your Own Rotation

Coming up with your own rotation is not that difficult. Here are the important criteria to consider when crafting your own rotation:

I. Start with your subclass defense shred skill and refresh it at the end of its duration.

II. Use smiting edge (charged or uncharged) once every 6 seconds or close to it.

III. Use charged dry bones once every 12 skills.

IV. Use charge smiting edge or thunderstrike every 12 skills (depending on your element).

V. Use thunderstrike (charged or uncharged) every 4 skills.

VI. Use dry bones every 8 seconds (for the dragon slayer mastery).

VII. Fill in the gaps with any important status effect skills first (like ballad for bard).

VIII. Fill in the gaps using divine sunderance second.

IX. Fill in the gaps using dry bones third.

X. Fill in the gaps using demon slayer last.

XIII.4 Situational Skills

When a boss fight doesn’t go the way you expected it is helpful to have a set of skills you can use as a plan B.

I. Use charged divine sermon when you need the extra healing to stay alive.

II. Use ice splitter to deal damage when you are forced to remain at distance from the boss.

III. Use combo skills or eidolon ultimate to iframe an attack or heal when you are low on health.

IV. Use charged divine sunderance when you need a stun (if your subclass doesn’t have one).

XIV. CLOSING THOUGHTS

If you wish for more information/evidence concerning any suggestions I make in this guide please leave a comment to let me know as I have saved all my calculations and can potentially make that information available. And if you disagree with my suggestions and gears feel free to fund me or create your own Holy Sword guide. Thanks.

• SKILL DMG CALCULATIONS

Link to my full analysis in determining the correct dmg equations:

https://s16.postimg.org/648e81ndx/Determine_Equations.png

I did some testing on the holy flames DoT left behind under targets hit by the charged smiting edge skill. I found that there are 6 DoT ticks (the first one is instant and then one per second for 5 seconds) which do, IN TOTAL, about 45% of the damage that charged smiting edge deals (getting all crits and no zeals). That is a heck of a lot to be neglected.

So I will present the corrected coeff equations, including 65%(1.65) elemental skills dmg, one more time. As you can see the smiting edge coeff (10% detail DMG not included) is larger both charged and uncharged when the DoT field is included.

Smiting Charged

(1.7*1.015)*(100%+20%+20%+100%)/100*1.65 = 6.833(no DoT) --> 6.833*1.45 = 9.908(w/DoT)

Smiting Uncharged

(1.7*1.015)*(100%+20%)/100*1.65 = 3.4165

*1.015 is an estimate of the extra damage from the blue smiting edge facemask card + the smiting edge secret stone.

1.015 = [1.7*(500000+34576.9)+6124+7719] / [1.7*(500000+34576.9)]

Thunderstrike Charged

1.6*(100%+20%+150%+16%+12%)/100*1.65 = 7.8672

Thunderstrike Uncharged

1.6*(100%+16%+12%)*1.65 = 3.3792

**In only 1 second (2 DoT ticks @ 7.5%/ea) charged smiting + holy flames roughly breaks even with charged thunder.

6.833*1.15 = 7.858(smiting with 2 DoT ticks) ~ 7.8672(lightning)

These calculations show that smiting edge deals more damage than thunderstrike when compared as an individual skills. However, other factors are at play and need to be considered as well.

ROTATION CALCULATIONS

Smiting edge has a higher cooldown than thunderstrike allowing it to be used less often. I created an excel spreadsheet adding the coeff of 25 consecutively used skills and comparing the total coeff after each step. In one example, I select skills to fill in empty space and in another case I only consider the use of thunderstrike, charged dry bones, and smiting edge.

Rotation calculation spreadsheets:

https://s23.postimg.org/l0v1j3ha3/barerotationcompare.png

https://s23.postimg.org/9psduqaez/rotationcompare.png

These calculations appear to show that thunderstrike doesn’t shine at any point in a rotation and smiting edge appears to be slightly stronger. My own personal experience playing the holy sword class agrees with this math in that I never notice a significant difference in using one skill over the other.

CHARGED THUNDERSTRIKE BOUNCE VS HOLY FLAMES DOT

In the presence of mobs, thunderstrike can bounce back to the boss for extra DMG, however, this bounce DMG diminishes slightly with each bounce up to 8 hits. If the return bounce is early (4th-5th hit) the bounce DMG appears to be between 50%-75% of the original value. A later return bounce (6th+ hit) appears to have a much lower DMG between 10%-55% of the original value. Note that it is not possible for the bounce to return earlier than the 4th hit. Multiple return bounces are also possible at further reduced damage. A second return bounce can occur at the 7th-8th hits for about 10%-45% of the original damage. When 1-2 return bounces do occur the total bonus damage is usually about 10%-110%. Keep in mind that thunderstrike bounce damage is not instant. It takes around 2-3 seconds to complete a series of 8 thunderstrike bounces.

Alternatively, charged smiting edge can stack multiple [up to 8] holy flame DoTs under a boss in the presence of mobs. This gives the potential to deal up to 360% extra DMG. In practice, however, I usually stack 2-5 holy flame DoTs for an extra 45%-180% DMG over 5 seconds.

Also in my experience, thunderstrike bouncing and DoT stacking are mechanics that are not always possible and do not always succeed. This is because some bosses/dungeons don't have mobs you can lure (and also reach the boss in time) before killing the boss and the mobs aren’t always in the right arrangement for a successful bounce or DoT stack. Some examples where the return bounce usually doesn't apply include the final bosses of DT & FR, eternia & trial, and TOA and SFL where players either clear or run ahead of the mobs. And in some dungeons with lots of mobs in a line leading away from the boss like in OW TR CF and TF the bounce doesn't return at all.

So thunderstrike bounce and smiting DoT stacking mathmatically deal similar damage and are sometimes not applicable at all.

I often hear players who recommend lightning element talk highly about thunderstrike because of the bounce but none of them mention its bounce damage decay or compare it to stacking multiple smiting DoTs under bosses. If someone is telling you to use thunderstrike because of the bounce and doesn't mention these other facts I would suggest to you that they don't really understand the holy sword class and are giving you biased advice base on their preconceived notions.

This is just one example of a boss fight against Nemeon where I get 2 return bounces with thunderstrike vs stacked 3 smiting DoT pools under the boss. Normally these battles would turn out more equally but smiting won here because I also have the smiting edge mastery. That's how "op" thunderstrike bouncing is. And this example I'm pointing out has been my experience of smiting vs thunderstrike on a regular basis; the thunderstrike bounce almost never makes a big difference except when I get lucky zeals on them. Check some of my or other players videos post-nerf and look out for the thunderstrike bounces in them to decide whether you think it appears to be as "op" as some would suggest.

VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS

Ultimately, it is pretty difficult to compare some of these factors accurately on paper so I have captured several of my field tests on video in which I complete bosses/dungeons and compare the DMG dealt by thunderstrike and smiting edge side by side. I regularly get thunderstrike bounces and stack multiple holy flame DoTs in these runs. I found it interesting to note that smiting edge performed slightly better in every one of these tests, as my math would predict. And this is the summary of my experience and studies that have led me to reject the previous hypothesis about lightning superiority and conclude that holy element is an equally or slightly more valid choice than lightning on your holy sword weapon.

My smiting vs thunderstrike field test videos:

To eliminate some of the bias induced by showing you only my gameplay and numbers I am referencing gameplay of another holy element user who has demonstrated success using a holy build with a holy eidolon that has a stun to set up easy backstrikes for skills and a 900% DMG eidolon ultimate.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyriXT63Vb-ZNMkxFY9ADeg

Here is a comparison of eternia dungeon clear times for three holy sword players:

2016 Eternia dungeon with holy build:

(8min 10sec clear)

(8min 50sec clear)

2016 Eternia dungeon lightning build:

(9min 34sec clear)

And the same 3 players later in 2017:

2017 Eternia dungeon holy build:

(10 min 50 sec clear)

(13 min 1 sec clear)

2017 Eternia dungeon lightning build:

(14 min 48 sec clear)

List of other videos referenced in this forum thread to try and highlight thunderstrike as superior:

(full pots against weak boss with full party)

(full pots & 15% proc for instant recharge divine energy)

(seemingly weak eidolon)

(nice kill on Keres with full pots)

(overgeared thunderstrike bounce in outdated dungeon)

(full pots against mostly weaker bosses with full party)

(full pots against boss with full party)

ADDITIONAL TIDBITS FOR CONSIDERATION

1) Smiting edge is often better for clearing mobs because of the 10% DMG bonus and unlimited hit potential, while thunderstrike can only hit up to 8 mobs. An elemental boost on this skill would increase mob clear in situations it is needed.

2) A lucky zeal proc on charged thunderstrike would deal much more damage than smiting edge because the skill damage is higher, however, smiting edge is broken into more ‘hits’ due to the holy flames DoT and will more consistently trigger more zeals to deal more damage on average. The additional hits for triggering zeals also give smiting edge a small advantage over lightning when using fatal toxin set.

3) If using a holy/lightning eidolon for their supporting skills or 900% DMG ultimate, the available selection of holy eidolons are much better than the lightning ones.

4) If using the evil smiting edge mastery is the best option for your subclass, it will give holy an extra advantage over lightning.

5) You can use a holy element weapon as your subclass on another character.

6) The skill hold/charge time for thunderstrike is 6 frames longer than the skill hold/charge time for smiting edge so the recharge bar fills up a little faster when using smiting edge. You can see this in my Gusto fight video where the smiting divine energy bar seems to get significantly ahead over time:

CONCLUSION

Both skills appear to deal roughly equal damage both in practice and in theory and no matter in which way they are compared. This has been my experience to be true as long as I have played this class as well. So I suggest to you that either element option is fine, however, I personally prefer holy element because smiting edge has the extra usefulness for clearing mobs, triggering zeals, and better coordinates with available eidolons.

• hello,
    first of all , thank you very much for your detailed post, and the hardworking you did on this build guide.

im a level 86 Crusader sub shinobi. because of my work and other reasons , i cannot play often more like 2 days a week.
    and i been 3 months without play for privat reasons. so , i forgot a bit why i did something or did that in aura.
    i remember i choosed to go lightning crusader because i saw somewhere a dps build for crusader guide.
    and the friends around me recomended me to go that path.

now reading your guide, makes me wonder if is holy stronger than lightning. you said that "if you are looking to optimize your damage this is not guide for you" but i still want to ask you somethings if is okay.

first a introduction of how i would like to play or be : i like dps and a huge damage(i dont know if this combination is even possible but wanted to tell you , so you can advise me better) i would like to do 1 hit , or lets say with few hits kill the boss. but on the same time i like set bosses or enemies into traps, thats why the dps, or cage them into the dragon like star on the fire skill , and the shuriken storm while hitting them with evil smith.
    (sorry to describe it like this haha... i dont have my computer right now where iam and i cannot take screen shot of my stats or say the right name of skills)
    if you want after we talk more i can send you my stats.

other things: a friend who is a high level than me and quite old player and stronger. told me to get more speed (even i haveit cap) and get thunder skill damage on eidolon , and low my crit dmg because is too high.

i want to re roll my eidolons buffs, but you know is costy the re rolls and right now dont have much time. but would appreciate your advise.

eidolons: i dont know if they are good but i use Hel without any reroll. Cesela with move speed buff and the damage ones like it is. then uriel with skills at is is. zepherine with crit rerolled buff, move speed. then harmonia with thunder damage skills 30% , and her hp buffs as it is.

i also have yumikaze but is only one star, and about tsubaki 3 stars but without re roll.

now questions:
    you said muse is good, but you said about holy skills buff. does it mean with lightning skills buf fis not good?

your ediolons advise looks like (if i didnt read wrong, if i did sorry) looks like focused on holy matter, does it mean that for lightning build you would recommend another eidolon? (im quite lost to know what eidolon to pick)

do you recommend more holy buidl than lightning ? and if possible why?

do you think the way i want to play picking lightning was better or should change?

i would like to send you my stats , and if possible please guide me. because i feel quite stuck. just doing eidolon wishes and weapon mastery to cap it to make me stronger.

im sorry for so many questions and troublesome , but on the same time thank you for the time to read my post.
    i forward to hear from you .

thank you.
    misha

• The creater of this guide isn't playing anymore. Try to message him on discord (I pm you his tag), or on his youtube channel.

Other than that, after my work I can check over your questions again and try to answer some of them~

• first a introduction of how i would like to play or be : i like dps and a huge damage(i dont know if this combination is even possible but wanted to tell you , so you can advise me better) i would like to do 1 hit , or lets say with few hits kill the boss. but on the same time i like set bosses or enemies into traps, thats why the dps, or cage them into the dragon like star on the fire skill , and the shuriken storm while hitting them with evil smith.
    (sorry to describe it like this haha... i dont have my computer right now where iam and i cannot take screen shot of my stats or say the right name of skills)
    if you want after we talk more i can send you my stats.

It is really a bit weird described. from what I understand is, that you want to have a oneshot build, but still some "playaround" with your enemies. Did I get that right?

other things: a friend who is a high level than me and quite old player and stronger. told me to get more speed (even i haveit cap) and get thunder skill damage on eidolon , and low my crit dmg because is too high.

Optimizing MOVESPD and other stats is quite hard early on. I can recommend getting the Noripan Leaf with an Imperial Core and an Emblem with MOVESPD.

To archive even more MOVESPD, you will need to get all cores of your armor, trophy and accessory Imperial too.

If you stay a Lightning HS, I can recommend you to to take an eidolon with 45% Lightning Skilldamage, it really helps the burst and makes oneshotting even easier. If you go Holy HS, you ofc want an Holy Eidolon.

Note: HS is a class which burst mostly comes from either those paths main skills (Smiting Edge for Holy, Thunderstrike for Lightning). And that why it is recommended to take an Skilldamage Eidolon. Of course it is quite a costy thing to do, so you can also stay on a +25% ATTACKSPD + 24% DMG Eidolon (like Eligos or Yarnaros... which are ugly, I know. But your best choice for free2play. Of course any other +24% DMG eidolon works too for the start.)

About your CRITDMG: It depends on which weapon path you go. (Normally the left one). On level 60 of that one your CRITDMG Cap gets increased by 30% for 5 seconds, every time you charge. As well as the Frosty Edge Envoypath-Tile which gives another 15%. Means the maximal CRITDMG Cap with these is 345%.

You want to add your Derived CRITDMG to your Boss CRITDMG (in the Detailed Tab of the Character Menu). If you get around that amount (or less if you dont take these 2 options I listed) then you are good to go!

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

you said muse is good, but you said about holy skills buff. does it mean with lightning skills buf fis not good?

The reason he said Muse is good is related to her Element (Holy) and her skills (stun + nocturnal skill).

Small Note: Since his main element is Holy too, and his Emblem, Mount and Eidolon are with Holy-Skill DMG his Eidolon Ult with Muse (or any other Holy eidolon) gets boosted too.

For Lightning Eidolons there are not thaaat many options that work exacly like Muse. Here are some examples for Lightning Eidos:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

My bet would be on Tyr for total Lightning Eidolon (but thats costy and you have to be very lucky).

As you can see non of them has a noc effect, which would be really handy on HS (in my opinion at least). So another "cheaper" solution would be Kotonoha or Tsubaki (pref. Tsubaki). But then you have to reroll them too again ;'D

do you recommend more holy buidl than lightning ? and if possible why?

Some people will tell you Holy, the others will tell you Lightning. I tell you: What ever feels better for you. Both have pros and cons, both do ALOT of DMG. And both are fun.

If you need a "Pro" for Holy: Cheaper to build (Holy Emblem, Holy Mount)

If you need a "Pro" for Lightning: Also can be used for PVP

I personally was Holy HS pre 90 and past 90 I went lightning. The DMG feels kinda the same (im endgame gear tho), but I wish I would have stayed holy. I just love the charged smiting edge SO much, it just feels great for me.

i would like to send you my stats , and if possible please guide me. because i feel quite stuck. just doing eidolon wishes and weapon mastery to cap it to make me stronger.

Since Mathsenpai (ErenElric) isn't playing anymore, you just can post the stats here and I, and probably other HS players (or some who just like to talk about gear), will give you some tips!

I hope this helped you a bit. Feel free to ask more, I will keep trying my best to help you~