Balisong Glitch?

• Im not sure if its just me or if there are other people experiencing this as well, After i use Deadly Wink for the Bali charge i cant use Cross slash to give another one im stuck using Wink to gen the charges while if i dont use wink Cross gens the charges like nothing happened

not sure how links work in forums but

What all guards wanna be :AK19::AK19::AK19:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shayeth: Added Link ().

• Is your deadly wink skill level higher than cross slash? I had this same problem too with cross slash only giving stacks but eventually noticed I was using a +skill level enchantment on a costume. They work as intended if both skills are at the same skill level.

• No i havent tried that thats a good idea tbh xD

Edit: Yea that was the issue thanks~ and imma leave this as a reminder to every duelist you cant charge Balisong with Cross/Wink being higher lvl then each other

What all guards wanna be :AK19::AK19::AK19:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shayeth ().

• Is your deadly wink skill level higher than cross slash? I had this same problem too with cross slash only giving stacks but eventually noticed I was using a +skill level enchantment on a costume. They work as intended if both skills are at the same skill level.

No i havent tried that thats a good idea tbh xD

Edit: Yea that was the issue thanks~ and imma leave this as a reminder to every duelist you cant charge Balisong with Cross/Wink being higher lvl then each other

Just an update to this: With the recent patch fix, balisong charges now stacks regardless of different cross/deadly wink skill levels.