Patch Notes - January 6th
by GM TenRing
Aura Kingdom Patch Notes 1/6/2014
Open Beta is here!
Updates and Bug Fixes
• Level cap increased to 75.
• Content cap increased to 60. Note, there are some quests that have objectives in zones that are not yet released.
• Three new zones: Demarech Mines, Triatio Highlands, and Candeo Marsh
• New Dungeons: Miner's Steppe, Deep's Cavern, and Candeo Cove
• Fight Club has been added in Navea 520 303.
• NPC Analisa and gear refining has been implemented in Navea 815 430.
• Potions can be crafted in Navea 800 470.
• Eleven additional dance moves have been added.
• Quest dialogue with NPC Nate no longer displays Nate instead of the player character.
• Chat settings save so they don't have to be reset upon log-in.
• Undiscovered Eidolons no longer appear partially rendered.
• Mail returned to sender with attached items no longer appear in returners inbox.
• NPC names have spaces in the map drop down menus.
• Various localization fixes.
Known Issues and Features Not Yet Implemented
• Alchemy Tab in Item Mall is not yet implemented.
• Lv10. Introduction to the Item Mall quest is not fully implemented.
• Several Eidolons displayed in the Eidolon window have not been implemented.
• Eidolon Cleopawtra does not have a silhouette if undiscovered.
• Fishing has not been implemented. Fishing icons may appear on the map but cannot be interacted with.
• Gear for the Katar class may drop. This class is unreleased at this time.
• Rankings are not implemented.
Check the events calendar for our full schedule of events!
Stay up to date on all things Aura Kingdom by "liking" our Facebook page.