AK Beginner's Guide

• Written by: lyradotezs

---

Introduction

Throughout my time as a Game Sage, I've focused primarily on in-game support. My intention in becoming a GS was to help people. In doing so, I've received a lot of the same questions, especially from newer players. I've created this "guide" as a means to answer those questions. I feel that the game sometimes does a poor job in explaining how things work or what they are, so hopefully this can provide some insight to certain things.

Main sections covered in this guide are:

• General Gameplay
    • Character Stats
    • Gear/Equipment
    • Eidolons
    • Costumes
    • Loyalty Points
    • Issues/Bugs
    • Reference List of In-depth Guides

This guide does NOT:

• Suggest what class you should play. This is up to what YOU like.
    • Provide detailed class information. This can be found in guides written by veteran players.
    • Answer more advanced questions that are encountered towards end-game.

Information will be updated as things change with future patches. If you have any suggestions or I've made any typos/mistakes, let me know and I'll fix them.

www.tinyurl.com/AKBeginner

• I need the class build guides from the old forum they were extremely useful even though they were outdated, I'm leveling some Alts and am very stuck on how to make a good build. Hoping to see something put up on the new forums A.S.A.P. would be lovely

~cheers

• I need the class build guides from the old forum they were extremely useful even though they were outdated, I'm leveling some Alts and am very stuck on how to make a good build. Hoping to see something put up on the new forums A.S.A.P. would be lovely

~cheers

Sadly due to the move we've lost the old forums and the posts associated with them. We were unable to move over everything within the time span. Hopefully players will get some new guides posted soon :)

~cheers

@SeraPheonix

What is the current level of your alts?
    for the stats:
    basic way is to put it on Damage and HP
    make it lvl 60 and you will get a Weapon Mastery, there will be a left and right path. 1 for the Damage and 1 for Def type build. my advice is know your skills. how it works and how it affects both in PVE or PVP.
    Every time you do dungeon run, you will gain a skill mastery points. this will level up your weapon mastery. This points i suggest to put in Damage/MovementSpeed/CriticalDamge and soon. this are the basic points to add

For Envoy path. you may ask some good players uses specific class. or you may try a simulator online just to test and count the current tile you have. then later on try it ingame.

for gears try to make a Nocturnal Crafted lvl 70. sub or main weapon. this will carry you all the way to 80. This time you need to craft a better gears.
    this gears are also available in Golden Dragon Points. all you need is to Spam dungeons. if you are a solo player all you need is Nocturnal weapon.

later on..
    Invest on:
    Destroyer weapon / Nocturnal weapon
    Imperial crafted gears.

make it all +9 +15 +20
    this time you can do damage.

Hunt recipe for your Accessories.
    Hunt Trophies.

and lastly don't forget to do Achievements.
    Click "L" > Achievement Tab > Look for Medals

Cheers! :evil:

• Sadly due to the move we've lost the old forums and the posts associated with them. We were unable to move over everything within the time span. Hopefully players will get some new guides posted soon :)

Well looks like i best get to work. Just coming back and love the new fourms. Shame we lost the old stuff

How much was lost? Was anything salvaged?

• Well looks like i best get to work. Just coming back and love the new fourms. Shame we lost the old stuff

How much was lost? Was anything salvaged?

We salvaged quite a lot, we're mostly just missing some of the class specific guides. We made sure to bring over all of the really important things like the dps guide and all of those general information posts

• Thanks for the tips @eL_DIABLO I'll do my best. and i have found a few old guides on ...other forums.... so that helps a teeny bit. in the mean time I'll take the advice and also wait for kind ppl to post some new class build guides <3

No worries SeraPheonix...
    reading forums and ingame experience will help you a lot..

you have a good attitude on doing your best to grow and become strong.

you have a long way but i am pretty sure you will become strong and someday you will help those who need base on your experience :thumbup::*