Pve Ronin Guide

• Hi everyone , its your favourite trainee GS Corpi. Here is a basic class guide for Ronin.

Please note that this guide is for maximizing dps (nothing else),and also for at least +85(or 90).

Basics about Ronin (Element-Subclass-Off/Def Stats)

Ronin is a melee class which has consistent damage,remember tho it is not the best (interms of dps) and its attack speed cap is %72.

The best choice of element for ronin is Storm. The main reasons of that are basicly the element match with Shinobi and Swift Kaiten Style(weapon mastery Left path)'s boost for Flying Black Swallow skill.

Best sub class is Shinobi. Yeah i know, you shocked atm. But like i said, element match and crippling wind mastery makes shinobi a perfect sub class for Ronin.

Of course there are other sub-class choices too but since its a guide for "maximizing dps" i will not explain or cover them.

As offensive stats 99 points on DMG and rest on Spd(Assuming you are already capped for crit even with dungeon debuffs).

As defensive stats 99 points on HP and rest on Def.

Eidolons

As an eidolon the best choice is Diao chan, the main reason of that is Dual drive buff. Also there is an other option too, Yumikaze for def shred.

But keep that in mind, Ronin is a melee class.When u play Ronin/Shinobi, you might need a nocturnal effect from eidolon. It doesnt matter which one you pick any of them works.

Kotonoha/Zephyrine/Hansel and Gretel/Tsubaki

Recommended star buffs for all eidolons above.

1-Star: Normal attack SPD +25%

2-Star: Damage of Storm Skills +15%

3-Star: Damage of Storm Skills +30%

Also for movement speed Tigerius Caesar/Ayako/Cleopawtra.

Recommended star buffs for all eidolons above.

1-Star: Normal attack SPD +25%

2-Star: Move Speed 5%

3-Star: Move Speed 10%

Envoy Path/Weapon Mastery/Masteries

envoy.png

This is my envoy. Since i dont use Iaido, im not using Iaido mastery from envoy as well.

You can replace blue squares with red ones.

wepspec.png

Here is my weapon mastery(Left path 4ever).Again you can replace that 5 points from crit and 10 points from storm target dmg to anything you want.

This is my masteries'.

mastery.png

Soaring Flash Rond

Zeal

Crippling Wind

Extreme Speed

Break Defense

Deep Blue-The Best Defense(forVault).

Gear

For level 80, Lordswrath + Perfect War + Guzigla's Bloodied Tooth and Theory Time Travel Code.

For level 90: There are basically 2 different combinations(armor wise).

Full Holy Spirit or Holy Spirit top, Sundering bottom. + Fearlessness + Guzigla's Bloodied Tooth and Delfonia's Exquisite Earrings.

Cores:Imperial or bestial (personal pref totally up to you)

Weapon Cores: Destroyer+Nocturnal.

Transformation Tools

For weapons:Enhanced Strengthening Chiselx6

Armors:Enhanced Strengthening Hammerx6

Accessories:Enhanced Strengthening Sawx6

Fishing set

For level 80: Astral set.

Emblem/Mount/Hat

The best option for dps is switching.

Skill bar.png

This is my skill bar. It might help you to organize yours.Some of you might question me about my skill choices, but for me its the best and yes i only use 1 skill from my subclass.

Switching Dmg against elemental (mount-hat-emblem for respective elemental boss') ,and also Storm skill dmg emblem+mount and dmg against boss monster hat(for no elemental (violent) boss' and some elites).

Dont forget Move speed emblem too.

Enchantments: For weapons any %8dd is fine (best option is with pen) but be careful about spd values.(best option is cards with different spd values)

For armors and accessories lvl80 DMG cards(%3DMG+%1PEN+DMG) but lvl 70 %3DMG+DMG cards are fine too.

Costumes:

Dmg against boss monsters +%10 with premium head-HP for hat (max hp%2)

Soul Blade skill level+5 with premium face-DMG for face (dmg%2)

Cdmg against elite monsters +%50 with premium costume-DMG for body (dmg%2)

Move speed+5 with premium back accessory-DMG for ornament (dmg%2)

Dark Spear Raid skill level+5 with premium weapon-DMG for weapon (dmg%2)

Secret stones

To maximize dmg , %7 elemental+%2dmg is the best option for secret stones.

As total %14 dark-ice / %7 flame-lightning-storm (you can skip storm and get any of those elementals).

For Head: Azure Brilliant Dragon Flash Secret Stone

Armor: Sunrise Blood Corruption Secret Stone

Glove: Sunrise Black Swallow Secret Stone

Belt: Golden Iaido Secret Stone

Boot: Sunrise Dragon's Fury Secret Stone

Pet

If only we have a 5th skill bar,then i would(or might) recommend switching(elementals) but atm the best option is Dual drive(%4) and ms(%3) pets.(best second stat:%2dmg-%2crt or %2hp-%1 healing potency)

Food: Dreamy Heaven+Golden Latte.

Holy Chests: Nazrudin+Zaahir (best option is switching them between boss')

full +15 nazrudin weapons= %51 dmg against ice

full +15 zaahir weapons= %51 dmg against fire

Shadow Warrior: Dancer.

Have fun playin ! rudecat11

Corpionse (Ex<GS>Corpi) | 95 Ronin/Shinobi | Immortals Vice | AK US PHOENIX
    Feel free to pm me anytime with questions about the game
    Discord-ID: Corpionse#7906

:/

Btw Cookies are love<3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Corpionse ().

• Nice guide! Well done.

But, but I have a quick question. Why do you need a nocturnal eido as ronin/shinobi when you have two nocturnal skills? The Ronin nocturnal skill already 100% heal you from 1% hp. In future patch notes they are reducing the animation time of the ronin nocturnal skill for it to heal even faster.

Also why Diao Chan over Yumi/Cyril. Yumi has double def shred. % def shred from eido acc and a flat def shred from skills. Shouldn't that out damage the small DD given by Diao? Cyril has the insane damage from his storm ult, since eido benefit from your % of storm skill dmg as well.

• Well, using those skills will reduce your dmg output for sure. So, to prevent that you might wanna use a nocturnal eid. I said Diao and then Yumi , i still saying same thing. Since most bosses die very quickly you dont need flat def shred much (assuming you capped %) , yes its good to have but i always prefer dd

Also that is very legal dw :sleeping:

Btw Cookies are love<3

• Well, using those skills will reduce your dmg output for sure. So, to prevent that you might wanna use a nocturnal eid. I said Diao and then Yumi , i still saying same thing. Since most bosses die very quickly you dont need flat def shred much (assuming you capped %) , yes its good to have but i always prefer dd

Also that is very legal dw

How fast is a solo OW SFL hell mode nuke?

• 5 sec ? :/ 7 at most maybe (depends on zeals tho) first boss takes longer cause no element ofc.

Also you might wanna reread "Since most bosses die very quickly you dont need flat def shred much" , giving one example as dungeon does not change the "common" :rolleyes: .

Like changing wep spec for vault only as "20 points from flame to storm targets" is the best choice but as general you def. need flame dmg more than storm.

Btw Cookies are love<3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Corpionse ().

• As you said "most bosses die very quickly" so both builds achieves the same result. The bosses all die in matter of seconds. The difference is the def shred path also covers a bonus aspect. It allows dungeons you can't nuke like that to be completed faster. To recap, you are not losing anything when going the def shed path since both builds nuke the same, since the bosses are just not tanky enough. However, when you don't go the def shred path you are giving up the few dungeons you can't nuke like that.

• I know, im saying if u at cap , you really dont need flat def shred. Unless your dmg output is not enough because lacking some achieve/wish/level stats.

I ve no problems even without def shred or dd eid. So its up to personal pref i guess

Btw Cookies are love<3

• The point is as it stands both paths achieve the same results in most dungeons because the bosses are easy to nuke. Except the def shred build will out perform in the few tanky dungeons that are in the game at the moment, and future harder dungeons.

• Maybe in your case, not in mine since i dont need flat def shred :/

Like i said personal pref.

Btw Cookies are love<3

• You mean the 6 and 7 from skill bar ?

If yes , 6 is storm skill mount and 7 is eidolon ulti

Btw Cookies are love<3

• it depends on boss , if boss requires stun then = soulblade+stun+razor+swallow/rond/aa with jumpcast and keep repeatin last part until boss dies.

Btw Cookies are love<3