Use +10% -2% , reroll a -2%

Costume:

head: heal 2% +player dmg4% +heal3%

face: dmg receive -2 +whatever +dmg receive-3

body: dmg receive-2 + player crtdmg +dmg receive -3

back and weapon : same to pve.

Weapon Mastery:

Rava's Left Mastery

30 dmg, 25hp, 15 elemental resist, 15 move spd, 20 crit dmg, 20 heal, 15acc,

Sub weapon:

Bard

Masteries:

1: Stun

2: Zeal

3: dot of Flame or Balled +4%

4: Courage or Speed or Unyieldingness

5: Def or Eva.

• I'ts always helpful to have either Quelkulan/Cyril as Defense Eido and an Eido (please Rav Mains correct me)

a +45% Flame +25% attackspd eido +25% attackspd with +24% DMG as DPS eido.

*runs back to forums I've actually knowledge from*

• I'ts always helpful to have either Quelkulan/Cyril as Defense Eido and an Eido (please Rav Mains correct me)

I’m pretty sure you’ll still choose the Defence eidolons but just with 25% attack speed. But then again that would depend on if you’re going full DPS or a mix of tank and DPS.

86LtAKxqYP-N3klQselS15QUjMJlF6pGTZLT_ieUeCtK2Pb4KtJ-qMqS9GJHqqzhhx-MTqJjUAdrZk_F4uydepWmq555CnoxVTX2bIH8TzV6_NzCTXkyqC-s-_YqOrh74_MbovV0

Rumi | Level ?? | Ravager / Shinobi | Discord: Rumi#4444

for 90 pvp, unless u want make full tank with Ashe bottoms, just don't use cdmg-150. Really useless. It's not too hard to have 600+ cdmg for full geard.

• For get to say Eido and Mount and pet.

1, If you are always killed by Hs' lightning or Shuri's flame directly, check you general dmg reduction. Normally, switch edio like Vermillion or Zeta + Warrior's Soul+the 5% potion in pvp =30% general reduction. If those still cannot help you to get 75%, then use 10%- mount.

2, If you are not worry about general dmg reduction, and u still want to be tankier, use 20% all elemental resist. Before the pvp start, u can check the names that who joined the pvp, u might know some names. Like a three was a flame shuri, others are just pve or +9, then u can choose -30% flame dmg.

3, Only for high dmg, 45 flame eidio+ 30 flame mount, if u knew someone using ashe bots, then 40 cdmg mount and 45 flame 20cdmg eido.

Pet: dd, or specific -elemental dmg. pets can be switch in pvp, so prepare more.

• 80 pvp: -critdmg is the core of tank.

90 pvp: The growth of cdmg is more than -cdmg. -elemental dmg is a way to be tankier.

Function of -elemental dmg:

a skill dmg *(1+ elemental dmg - target's elemental resist) *( Weapon 20% - element 20% if same elemental targets)

Simplify, a Hs has a 30% lightning mount, and u have a -30% lightning mount = both of you have no mount.

Where u can get elemental resist?

Weapon mastery 15%+ House level 1% +mount 30% + pet 5+7 = 58

but normal pets are 3+5, so 54.

• rate pls

General dmg reduction is too less. 75% is the cap, but it can be decrease by the debuff like razor wind with mastery The book of shuriken.

How serious?

75% reduction mean others' dmg * 25%, and 40% means other's dmg *0.6. You receive 140% more !

I am playing lightning Hs now, and my lightning skill deal 100k to -75% without any dd and back hit. If to you, it will be 240k.

• General dmg reduction is too less. 75% is the cap, but it can be decrease by the debuff like razor wind with mastery The book of shuriken.

How serious?

75% reduction mean others' dmg * 25%, and 40% means other's dmg *0.6. You receive 140% more !

I am playing lightning Hs now, and my lightning skill deal 100k to -75% without any dd and back hit. If to you, it will be 240k.

how to increase dmg reduction, already use dmg 2% / dmg taken -2% SS and thunderous weapon stones?(