Advance Guide of Holy Sword

• My Holly Sword is the DarKn1ht in Phoenix. I played many classes. My first one is Rava. My first lv85 and play pvp is Katar. My first lv90 is Shuri, and the first lv 95 is Hs. And others are staying lv85 right now.

But I think HS is my true love now.

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

This guide is for the players who has already had the fortified gears. There are many guides for beginners, and there are tons of video on youtube that a +30 hs is playing with a boss more than 10s. So I am trying to make guide for helping people understand the power inside the sword. So I will not show too much basic information, but if you have question, I am happy to answer.

Content:

I: Feature

II: Gears

III: Eido

IV: Holy VS. Lightning.

V: Combo

I: Feature

Someone asked me that why my id is DarKn1ht, was I forget a 'g' before 'h' ? Actually, for me , 1ht means 1 hit. And this is the feature of Holy Sword. Kill the targets in you burst time, that is the main idea of Hs. Just like a APC in LOL.

II: Gears:

Weapon: orange or, I prefer 95 gold.

Holy spirit all + 2 -def trophy for solo / tooth+Delf for the targets no need -def/ tooth +feather for Move spd

Acc: Ultimate or Vicki

SS:

dmg2%/ dmg to dark 7% for all

Switching:

Hats for all elements

Mount:

elemental dmg for 1,no elements 2, dark. 3, ice, 4,flame

dmg to elemental: 1, storm. 2, lightning, 3, holy

III: Eido

The most helpful skills from eido is stun ( before the freaky 100%dd coming out) . Back hit is extremely important! 50% more dmg!!!

Coefficient 900% Ult is also helpful. Razor wind, Simte, Ult. has a chance take the 12f bosss away directly.

So, I play holy in pve and I use muse. 45% holydmg +5% dd. When I need atk speed, drink shadow hand.

IV: Holy vs Lightning:

Coefficient of Holy:

1.7 basic *(1+ 100% charge + 20% from the main Envoy + 20% from the top right of Envoy+50% from the left Weapon Mastery)=4.93

Holy flame= 8% of Simte *6 = 0.3944 per hit *6

Coefficient of Lightning:

1.6 basic* (150% charge +20% from the main Envoy +16% from the bottom of Envoy +50%+16% from the left Weapon Mastery )=5.632

Holy has a buff, 10% dmg dealt. The buff is before the dmg. Don't tell me Lighting can use small holly, I have no time to use that. Even I play lightning, Razor wind + Light, and next one.

So, how much the 10% dmg dealt increases?

If switch hat for elemental boss, I have 115% boss dmg dealt before the buff. For the dungeons now, generally, they have -60%

so, 10%/(1+115%-60%)=6.5%

Therefore:

Smite: 4.93*106.5%=5.25

Holy flames: 0.42*6

Unless you kill the target with only 1 hit, Holy will be better than Lightning

Also Considering the next path:

Weapon mastery will be buffed.

Hs left:

Ice skill has a debuff : receive 20% more dmg from hs lightning skill

Jump has debuff : receive 20% more dmg from hs holy skill.

Looks fair to both, but see 95 gold! For holy, jump directly has 35% for holy. Light need jump+ice.

But 105..... Damn it! Bye holy. Duelist, take care of holy, its ur duty now.

But why pvp Lightning?

Firstly, I know someone are playing ice. Ice doing better in solo. But if I focus on solo, I will go play wiz, katar, bow. What I want is just kills.

But why not Holy? Cuz players are smarter than npcs, they won't stand on you holy flames (some ice hs may like to do it).

V: Combos

2s combo:

1, Jump, Divine Smite for showing dmg of Smite in group.

2, Razor wind, Smite. For more dmg.

3s combo:

1, Jump, Divine Smite, Lightning ----------------when u wanted to show dmg of Smite, but boss didn't die.

2, Razor wind, Jump(/Shuriken Storm), Divine Smite --------------For more dmg, if u have 95 or after patch, use jump, else, Shuriken Storm.

3, Razor wind, Divine Smite, Lightning ----------- Same idea with the 1st one.

6s combo:

Divine Drybones, smite, Razor wind, Shuriken Storm, Toss, Divine Smite.

Still not die? Eido Ult

Still not Die? Change a class. Dps of hs more than 6s is realy bad. Just like Lux in LoL.

• This is the video that showing the dmg from hs main weapon. I know I made many mistakes, I even forget to change back the mount for the last boss.

I made this video just after fortified 95 holy weapon. If I have time, I may make a better one.

• About your holy vs lighting calculations

If you don't have the time to use smite to boost your boss damage by 100% because the boss dies fast, you also don't have the time to get the holy flames to tick. So lightning still does more damage.

From your video, the first boss died without even triggering holy flames and second boss received 1 tick.

• About your holy vs lighting calculations

If you don't have the time to use smite to boost your boss damage by 100% because the boss dies fast, you also don't have the time to get the holy flames to tick. So lightning still does more damage.

From your video, the first boss died without even triggering holy flames and second boss received 1 tick.

Case 1, no time to charge:

No matter holy or lightning, just razor wind.

Case 2, no time for holy flames, burst in 2s:

Holy: 5.25*1.35=7.0875 Sunderance + chage smite

Light: 5.632*1.2=6.7584 Ice +Lightning

And, Sunderance> ice

This is compare 2s burst.

Case 3, Have time to charge but only one hit:

Lightning win. But I haven't met the target that I can only use lightning to nuke by one hit.

Case 4: Long period combat

Holy flames win.

And in the video, 2nd and 3rd boss, the flames at least burned 2 times.