🐱 🐱 🐱 DO'S AND DON'TS FOR GRENADIER CLASS! 🐱 🐱 🐱

• :AK19: Lets start with Basic Do's:

This cover the basic needs for a effective DPS grenadier...

1. Jump cast is pretty basic in Aura Kingdom classes game play bcoz it dealt added extra normal attack damage, does Grenadier classes gets high damage dealt on its Normal attack.

- the more attack Speed you have the better. Jump skill + normal attack is effective for this class.

2. Grenadier has 3 kinds of elemental skills

- Fire Element - with greater DPS damage and added with Fiery Grenadier Master on its envoy path + skill upgrade will boost its skills.

- Ice Element - Grenadier have Ice skill called Icy Grenade that can frost target, this is effective on PVP
    - Lightning Element - Skill affect with Plasma Cannon. if its boosted on skill this skill will push the target backward keeping the target far from grenadier.

my suggestion is. go for Fire Element and boost all that can affect this skill. (Envoy, skill upgrade, Secret Stone, eido, mount, hat costumes, etc.):AK9:
    3. Gears, go for DPS - Grenadier have low HP newbie players may hate this class HP but if you fortify all your gears you will get the amount of HP you want or change your envoy to add some HP too. :AK2: This is a DPS class so you don't need to be tanky or get tank sets and wan't more HP. besides it already a long range class. with Stun, Frost, and push back skill.

4. get Fire Eidolon with 45% fire skill damage (Advance build)
    5. 30% fire skil damage on mount / Attack speed mount Lv.3 / Almighty Lv.3 (Advance build)
    7. Aim for Attack Speed on Eidolon Emblem and Secret Stones. (Advance build)
    8. Aim for Zeal and Double damage boosts (Food+ drinks / SPD cap that can add extra double damage) - (Advance build)

:AK18: Now lets go to DON'TS!

1. Level up as fast as you can and AVOID low level map :AK9: coz players might look at you as a bot.
    2. Dress your class with good costumes and stuff, coz if you don't they may say you are a bot. :AK4:
    3. when you grind to a map and someone notice you. say "Hello there... have a nice day" coz if you don't talk they might think you are a bot. :AK10:
    4. and most of all when you do PVP in Navea, please don't use your Destroyer summon robot! coz it added lag to Navea :AK6::AK11::AK11::AK11::AK10::AK10:

:AK2: all those Don'ts are just for fun. no offense to grenadier players :AK12:

Grenadier is fun class to use Post your comment and additional info / stats / skill build / Skill rotation combo / etc. / :AK3::AK9:

IFhzLGF.png

smiley153.gif β–Ά YOUTUBE β—€
    Β  β–Ά FACEBOOK β—€ Β  β–Ά DISCORD [eLDiana#0494]β—€ smiley153.gif

The post was edited 3 times, last by eL_DIABLO ().

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

Don't seem like low base hp

That 20% HP for Newbie / New Player is Low all the way to lvl60 DPS gears. not unless you fortify those gear...
    I experience this problem back when i was Low level playing with this class. but once you get the to 60's eventually you get all you need (Weapon Mastery points, More damage, fortification, envoy, eido) that can make your HP High. or This may not problem anymore coz its easy to levelUp nowadays. :AK2:

• best troll guide so far aside the shuri one

Yes you may call it troll especially the Don'ts. :AK2: but if you Don't play Grenadier this may not help you or the Shuri class you are saying.
    Those grenadier players may find and get info about how this class works from this post.

• best troll guide so far aside the shuri one

So far , you're the BEST TROLL CANCER and your senpai Frii atm ..reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . if you got nothing good to say or guide that will benefit everyone specially to grenadier players, better sparkle your saltiness elsewhere pleb ok. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and btw :AK20: DiabDiab for the tips !Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Forums aren't all sunshine, cupcakes, flowers, and nice people.

I'll admit this guide has some helpful things but in reality the don't part is kinda useless.

Also it provides no envoy, spec, etc.

While it's not as bad as the shuriken one just leave Eternity alone and Rio too. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and if you ever saw old forums you probably have a heart attack from what people didn't delete. comfy

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• Forums aren't all sunshine, cupcakes, flowers, and nice people.

I'll admit this guide has some helpful things but in reality the don't part is kinda useless.

Also it provides no envoy, spec, etc.

While it's not as bad as the shuriken one just leave Eternity alone and Rio too. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and if you ever saw old forums you probably have a heart attack from what people didn't delete. comfy

make your tentacles read this dude8o And all I'm saying is , try to lessen their SALTINESS so aura kingdom will not run out of good players .Capture.JPG

• If anything, your comments are full of salt cause one player said another guide was troll :thinking: Pepe

i wonder why you didnt even stop Eternity from trolling at the first place :/ Game sage from chimera right? hmn...LMAO

Being a game sage from a different server has no meaning. We all play the same game. You called the guy "Troll cancer" because he called another guide troll lol. Anyone can can see this is an inapporpriate comment and any of us would tell you the same thing. Respect other players plos comfy

About the guide: Not enough :AK19:

• Nice!
    my envoy is this ok?
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

Yes if you need more -Cdmg and HP.
    Your build fits on lvl50-69 but when you hit 70 get sniper that adds crit.
    I also try your build and its good in pvp. but still i wont let go the Fiery Grenade Damge for fire elem. even tho the Damage of grenadier came from normal attack really. The Envoy i posted above mainly for 70 up and PVE btw.

• If anything, your comments are full of salt cause one player said another guide was troll :thinking: Pepe

Being a game sage from a different server has no meaning. We all play the same game. You called the guy "Troll cancer" because he called another guide troll lol. Anyone can can see this is an inapporpriate comment and any of us would tell you the same thing. Respect other players plos comfy

About the guide: Not enough :AK19:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T ??????? do u know the meaning of that and the people you're defending right now ( Eternity ) ?( ??? i wish Aura Kingdom Reshuffle the GS's ..this is pure BIAS now. ;(

• make your tentacles read this dude8o And all I'm saying is , try to lessen their SALTINESS so aura kingdom will not run out of good players .Capture.JPG

Hello there and welcome to the new forums! We on the GS team all love not-salty players as much as the next guy, but you, dear player, are being just about as equally bad as the other "trolls" and "cancer" and "saltiness" by participating in the fight. If you have absolutely no feedback to add to Diablo's guide "oh nice guide" and continue to be like this and attack other players, not just on this thread but on other threads, you may show yourself out the door with the Logout button.

We also welcome you back to Aura Kingdom after what appears to have been a long break for you because it seems that you are still living a past meme where you think insulting a player's intelligence based, in this case an SGS, on their server and not on their past actions is so funny. The next direct and unfounded attack you make on any GS will not be tolerated. Consider yourself warned.

And lastly, if you are really that concerned about the quality of certain posts, you are always free to notify any of the GSes and we will look into the matter. It'll definitely do us both good and save us time when we're offline ourselves to attend to real life duties.

Have a pleasant rest of your day and play nice! Any continuation of any sort on this matter shall go elsewhere and not on this thread.

• Mod edit: Hey buddy! Read the warning that was literally just posted above before you think it's a good idea to keep up with those images, thanks!

PS
    i need Eido guide on PVE Grenadier, my eidolon now is Thunder 3star. if you say Fire is good what Eido you think is ok 8o

• Hi NotSoCute What level are you now?
    you may use 3star Fire elem Grimm and reroll it later to 45% Fire elem damage. Grimm is range eido so he is ok even though its a basic eido.
    but if u want a damage fire eido get 3* zaahir but dont make him attack(optional). coz he is a melee kind of eido. u just need his buff or it depends on your playstyle.

About that discord, I don't care anymore... :AK2:

I left that Server coz it has lots if politics sides... and its not healthy anymore to read and helpp people or get help.

• ok! got it tvm and i will left that server too X(

i will feeeeeeed more crystals my baby Grimm, lucky i get him from the start XD

• Is this PVP or PVE guide? so we should do everything to PUMP UP Fire damage?

including accessories? what is more important boosting up DMG or Fire damage?

• I don't think jump cast is a good idea for grenadier, and I think go lightning will be better.

Your basic attack will cost them.

Charge Laser, Charge hs lightning, Lightning combo, Eido ult.

When you build attack speed, jump cast is good. since most of the basic skills of grenadier don't have burst damage.
    Normal attack of grenadier is so effective added with DPS skills of Fire from Fiery Grenadier mastery envoy.
    If you know the timing and skill rotation you can actually do the combo for Charge Phase Shift laser + Charge HS Lightning + Plasma Cannon to get the 3 hits combo but, this combo happens when half charge of Phase Shift Laser, then you will wait again for its skill CD that you cant rely on.
    Still Attack speed with + Jump Skills added with Fire DPS is effective both PVP or PVE. (Just Sharing Base on my Experience) :AK2:

• Is this PVP or PVE guide? so we should do everything to PUMP UP Fire damage?

including accessories? what is more important boosting up DMG or Fire damage?

Its actually both but you need to do some tweaks on skills for PVP.
    Change your Skill upgrade for your Plasma cannon. to add push back. you may try also to boost it also on envoy to add +16 damage.

but i usually do Jump Cast to for dealt more damage from Normal attack speed for Fire DPS damge. boosted on its envoy path

Grenadier have stun skills like Cannon Salvo that can stun target + Phase Shift laser with 2 sec stun + Icy Grenade + Push back from Plasma cannon.
    All you need is a good rotation of this skills. if you know the timing of stun block much better to do a effective stun+Ice+pushback.
    but still your main damage will came from your Normal attacks and its speed. added with Fire DPS from fiery grenade.

Don't forget also to drop your Turrent!
    i usually use Gale turrent for decreasing Movement Speed of target and -Def.
    if the target is eva type. use Solar Turrent

Right path for Weapon Mastery gives you a more Tanky High HP -dmge receive, healing, improve all stats % etc...
    this will support you if you are a Def type by using the Crystals turrent that gives Heals, remove negative buffs etc.

• Don't forget also to drop your Turrent!
    i usually use Gale turrent for decreasing Movement Speed of target and -Def.
    if the target is eva type. use Solar Turrentc.

Gale Turrets deals %DMG and %Move SPD reduction, only suited against melee targets in pvp

If you want shred defense reduction use solar Turret

• I don't think jump cast is a good idea for grenadier, and I think go lightning will be better.

Your basic attack will cost them.

Charge Laser, Charge hs lightning, Lightning combo, Eido ult.

if you are going to waste every hs charge into divine thunderstrike you are missing the whole purpose of being sub hs: dry bones.

Also by playing that way you are trying to nuke with a non-nuker class, which is pretty ineffective.

When you're running hell instances, bosses have -90% damage reduction. That makes cannon low dps even weaker. To counter that you need to deal as much defense reduction / increased dmg taken as possible, reason why dry bones is better than trying to nuke with sub weapon raw damage + combo,

Dont forget also that Combos and Eido ultis have 30 second cooldown, You are able to launch that lighting combo only once every half-minute, while on the other hand you can keep dry bones defense reduction always active

• When you build attack speed, jump cast is good. since most of the basic skills of grenadier don't have burst damage.
    Normal attack of grenadier is so effective added with DPS skills of Fire from Fiery Grenadier mastery envoy.
    If you know the timing and skill rotation you can actually do the combo for Charge Phase Shift laser + Charge HS Lightning + Plasma Cannon to get the 3 hits combo but, this combo happens when half charge of Phase Shift Laser, then you will wait again for its skill CD that you cant rely on.
    Still Attack speed with + Jump Skills added with Fire DPS is effective both PVP or PVE. (Just Sharing Base on my Experience) :AK2:

After the combo, then start to jump cast.

• You cannot do -def just for -def. -def is for higher dps. And most of dungeon that we go now, is -60% or -70%dmg reduction. http://www.aurakingdom-db.com/charts/dungeon-effects

Because I am from China, I have many friends who play in HK or TW server. In theirs' test, for SN, CC. +20 is able to nuke a elemental boss with my combo. Dont't tell me +20 is hard. Many players +20 by $0. For +30 player, it is easier. Charge laser+ Charge hs' lightning. Next one. For Ow toa & sfl, u just cannot do -def, theirs def is 5k+, and 2nd and 3rd boss have a buff: def+100%, def+150%. When u can -def, the boss is soo weak that u don't have to. When the boss is tanky enough, u can't -def. And for now, the Pen is the key variable of dmg.

And, I remember the lightning combo has a -cd mastery. Check if I'm right.

And, at least u have a lightning skill, cd1.5s gcd1.4s.

Again, dps does not depend on how many def have u broke. It depends on u need how many seconds to kill the boss.

• Also by playing that way you are trying to nuke with a non-nuker class, which is pretty ineffective.

Since dungeons are easy, every classes have to find a way to do burst.

Shuri, Lancer, Hs. no need to explain

Duelist (95 gold), Katar (frantic lotus), Grenadier (laser). to support sub skills to make burst.

Tachi, Guns. are all fake shuris.

Reaper, Bow, Sorc. are all fake lancers.

Wiz, 400% cdmg to support razor wind + ice glyph(-def with out extra time)

Bard, chose holy or wind. to be a fake shuri or fake hs.

Rava... I dont want to say some bad to rava... But rava is my 1st character, and at that moment, rava is god, spin to win. But now...sigh.

• oh rip we all fake shuri and lancer now :AK19:

• comfyythe only comparable classes are gunslinger and shuriken, none of the other classes are the same just because they use the same element

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix