Lets start with Basic Do's:
This cover the basic needs for a effective DPS grenadier...
1. Jump cast is pretty basic in Aura Kingdom classes game play bcoz it dealt added extra normal attack damage, does Grenadier classes gets high damage dealt on its Normal attack.
- the more attack Speed you have the better. Jump skill + normal attack is effective for this class.
2. Grenadier has 3 kinds of elemental skills
- Fire Element - with greater DPS damage and added with Fiery Grenadier Master on its envoy path + skill upgrade will boost its skills.
- Ice Element - Grenadier have Ice skill called Icy Grenade that can frost target, this is effective on PVP
- Lightning Element - Skill affect with Plasma Cannon. if its boosted on skill this skill will push the target backward keeping the target far from grenadier.
my suggestion is. go for Fire Element and boost all that can affect this skill. (Envoy, skill upgrade, Secret Stone, eido, mount, hat costumes, etc.)
3. Gears, go for DPS - Grenadier have low HP newbie players may hate this class HP but if you fortify all your gears you will get the amount of HP you want or change your envoy to add some HP too. This is a DPS class so you don't need to be tanky or get tank sets and wan't more HP. besides it already a long range class. with Stun, Frost, and push back skill.
4. get Fire Eidolon with 45% fire skill damage (Advance build)
5. 30% fire skil damage on mount / Attack speed mount Lv.3 / Almighty Lv.3 (Advance build)
7. Aim for Attack Speed on Eidolon Emblem and Secret Stones. (Advance build)
8. Aim for Zeal and Double damage boosts (Food+ drinks / SPD cap that can add extra double damage) - (Advance build)
Now lets go to DON'TS!
1. Level up as fast as you can and AVOID low level map coz players might look at you as a bot.
2. Dress your class with good costumes and stuff, coz if you don't they may say you are a bot.
3. when you grind to a map and someone notice you. say "Hello there... have a nice day" coz if you don't talk they might think you are a bot.
4. and most of all when you do PVP in Navea, please don't use your Destroyer summon robot! coz it added lag to Navea
all those Don'ts are just for fun. no offense to grenadier players
Grenadier is fun class to use Post your comment and additional info / stats / skill build / Skill rotation combo / etc. /