Your very first in-game screenshot

• Let's do this! Dig a bit into your AK's folder and post the first screenshot you took in-game! Add the date if you want :P

hAQD0Sj.jpg

Look at that noob duelist of me.

The picture was taken on September 28, 2015.

L0vJ7MF.png

Chimera | Duelist / Sorcerer / Lancer

Discord | Nana#8417

• I lost lots of pictures due to a HDD crash..

Here the oldest I still have tho :AK10: (in 2015 or smth)

Screenshot_2.jpg

▪️ Muffin lvl [S2] Lancer | Immortals Guild ▪️

▪️ Cookie lvl [S3] DPS-Bardo | Ethereal Guild ▪️

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️

• My first ss was a player report (harassment) , want me to share uglyyyy

Corpionse (Ex<GS>Corpi) | 99 Ronin/Shinobi | AK US PHOENIX
    Feel free to pm me anytime with questions about the game
    Discord-ID: Corpionse#7906

:/

Btw Cookies are love<3

• I'm sad I don't have anything at all from 2014, despite having played since the middle of that year, but I guess I didn't take many screenshots early on. The first I have is this, which was from April 1st according to the name on it, which would have been the April Fool day event from 2015.

8Rn2nsE.jpg

I miss when the game was still so active in the time zones it was actually intended for.

I still hadn't even joined a guild by that point (would later join Peace, which died and moved to Hysteria, which then did the same and moved to Sinister, before I went where I am now to Catalyst after a very short re-visit to the somewhat revived Peace under Halcyon; the memories!).

This might surprise some people but this wasn't even my original character although it became my main and perhaps most known. My originals were pretty much a few random unknown names (a Bard and then Tachi were my classes before the Wizard) of me fumbling about as I learned the game and still decided on trying to find a class to stay with long-term. Neither of my original characters remain as I had a habit of deleting a character I decided I didn't like when I went to start a new class, for whatever reason, but I later made another Bard and Tachi anyway, as well as additional Wizards even, haha (today only my Wizard and Tachi remain).

LEVEL 71
    GREEN PANEL
    2015-2016

2.JPG

Oh! One of my old guilds! Sinister wasn't until 2016. Teeeechnically it was 2015 but it was literally the last days of 2015 that Hysteria moved there, and I was in both guilds before moving on from Sinister after being there for some weeks and I don't remember anyone named "She", so I'm presuming this was early to mid 2016 or later if it gives you a better range of time. I miss the old times! I wish I took more screenshots of those times, or even any at all from 2014. I have many hundreds upon hundreds of screenshots but they didn't start until 2015, and really the majority of them is from "just" 2016 and later. Since I felt I quit between late 2016/early 2017, I feel like I didn't capture nearly half of my Aura Kingdom experiences. D:

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)