Searching Interface.

• Haiyo to all~ you may know me as Aternalia (Chimera Server) on AK. I have arrived to the forums: stay awesome /o/ .

I have a suggestion that may be beneficial to numerous players on AK: a Searching Interface for both the Dragon Encyclopedia and Title Interface.

As all of you may know, trying to find specific items in the Dragon Encyclopedia and Title Interface may prove to be a challenge at times. I've already suggested this to <GM>Anubis but I'm not too sure if it's reached other AK staff yet. I propose allowing players to search up specific items in the Dragon Encyclopedia and in the Title UI so that finding what you want to find is less of a hassle.

Just throwing that idea out there cat3 .

Any other suggestions are welcome!

Aternalia. [Ravager]

Chimera.

Use the tag #summondabomb on your thread if you need me!

Graphic Designer.

Book Nerd.

Potato.

AterniFox. [Discord] [PM for #!]

tumblr_inline_mvvlhclVHR1ra1k46.gif

• Hey there Atern o/

For your suggestion, there will be an implementation of the search and filter features for the encyclopedia in future patches (which will hopefully be soon). As for the title interface, not so sure about that. You may refer to this post to see other features we may get from future patches.

• Haiyo Rio :D .

That's good to hear: it takes me forever to find specific masteries in the Dragon Encyclopedia. Thanks for the link though!

hypee

Aternalia. [Ravager]

Chimera.

Use the tag #summondabomb on your thread if you need me!

Graphic Designer.

Book Nerd.

Potato.

AterniFox. [Discord] [PM for #!]

tumblr_inline_mvvlhclVHR1ra1k46.gif