Grenadier Guide

• Well since most people think its a useless Class for both main and sub i though ti would be nice to at least have some sort of "guide" for players looking to get into Gren

Anyway some introductions names Shayeth i'll be the host of this guide,

Class Mechanic:

First things first Grens Class Mechanic

aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/for…index.php?attachment/395/
    This "Bar" gives you access to your Turret and Healing Crystal configurations and they go as follows
    Turrets:

Gale Turret Damage and Movement Speed Shred -4% stackable to 5
    Flare Turret Damage over time effect Dmg varies on turret level Stackable to 5
    and Solar Turret Defense and Evasion Shred just like the Flare Turret the shred is based on your Turrets level

Crystals:

Lightshield Crystal: Defense and Evasion stat increase Crystal level Dependent and -5% damage taken for all in the AoE
    Growth Crystal: Damage and Crit rate increase per crystal level and 10% chance to deal 20% more damage
    and finally Sanctifying Crystal increased healing and a debuff Cleanse every 8 seconds

Now that the mechanic is over and done with we can move onto the meat of the "guide" (this is more of a Info dump then a guide tbh)

Playstyle/Gears:

Lumping both Playstyle and Gears in the same camp here cause most know what they're doing

Gren is kinda like a Support and a Dps wrapped into one class kinda like Necromancer and its Minons or Sorcerer and the Bats they summon
    Most of your damage doesn't come from minions or DoTs it comes from these two things right here

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Fiery Grenade and Plasma Cannon

Both of these skills deal a decent amount of damage and should be in your rotation (Plasma Cannon not so much cause of its longer global Cool Down)

you can toss Icy grenade in there if you'd like but other then fire nade is a MUST imo that 0.5 GCD timer means you can combo almost any skill with it in one jump cast

Gears:

Now this is where i get a bit less info-y and more guide-ish so if you wanted to konw what skills are the best and what to look for with the Class mechanic the feel free to leave

Pre-70 use anything you can find to get to 70 even if its some cheapo Tank gear

Post-70 you'll wanna use Sniper if you got it you can get it from FP TR and CF (all normal not OW)

Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (7).png

Post-70: Lordswrath and  Sundering and Holy Spirt

when you hit 80 (if you're not already) gonna need to get some Gold Dragon Points for Lordswrath

aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/for…index.php?attachment/402/Screenshot (10).png

when you're 90 you need to use Magic Sundering bottoms and and Holy Spirit Tops

Screenshot (11).pngScreenshot (13).png

Other Gears and Accessories

Theres not gonna be any pictures here but over all he accessory sets you can use are

Arcane Frost (Crit-damage to Elites)

Perfect war (Damage to Elites)

Now that gears are done there's one thing left to cover and thats Eidolons and skill rotations

since i can put anymore attachments (i cri) i cant show you waht they look like but bare with me here

Eligos 25% Auto Attack Speed and 24% Base Damage

Yarnaros Same thing as Eligos but has a stun skill over Elisgos's defense shred

hes a good all around Eido him and Yarn are good when you dont have the cash to burn on some of the others

Hel/Yumikaze/Justicia(?) and Verdandi

Hel 20% Crit rate and 20% Crit damage

shes got a Defense Shred stun and crit damage increse if you got the cash to toss at her she can be amazing

i personally don't own these next ones but i hear thier pretty good when starred to your skill element

Yumi 25% AA speed and 24% damage

She has a an AoE stun (i think) a Defense Shred and base dmg increse

Justicia this one is a bit of an odd pick but i've seen some people use her in Youtube videos and the like

her skills are 10% damage (detailed?) 20% Accuracy and Speed increase and an Immobilize

last but not least Verdandi i hear shes pretty amazing as well

Skills are 4 seconds Stun 8% Noctunal effect and a Debuff remover

All of these eidos should be Rerolled for either Fire Skill Damage or Lightning skill damage (both 45% with 25% AA speed)

Welp that concludes this drop of info for those wanting to play Grenadier or any other class for that matter

please Feel free to toss some suggestions or tell me what i did wrong

Anyway cya~

• How bout Sigrun for eidolon? So we should level up left mastery first (+ %DMG) before right? cause everyone is saying that DPS grenadier is so much better

Sig isnt a bad eido but shes more aimed for pvp imo and both right and left mastery's can be dps if you centralize around your Crystal for right side left has more of a Dps leaning cause you dont have to have your crystal out

Left

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).png

Right

Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).png

• I see, so if I want PVP sigrun is ok? or should I switch to Yarnaros or Uzuriel? and also can you please tell me what passive skills I should pump up in my weapon mastery for DPS?

Currently I have this on my left weapon mastery

30/30 DMG Up

30/30 SPD Up

17/30 Crit up

8/20 Crit DMG up

Is this correct?

and could you please post what accessories we should use for level 60-70? thanks!

and oh btw, is there a green or orange Fiery Grenade skill?

• The best stats for weapon masteries go as follows:
    Move Speed 15/15
    Hp:30/30
    DMG 30/30
    Then the rest is Elemental Damage

And if you're going pvp then Qeulkan or Cyril would be best cause of the -150% Crit Damage Taken

• The best stats for weapon masteries go as follows:
    Move Speed 15/15
    Hp:30/30
    DMG 30/30
    Then the rest is Elemental Damage

And if you're going pvp then Qeulkan or Cyril would be best cause of the -150% Crit Damage Taken

I don't really understand, some people say go full dps if you're playing grenadier since it's a long range champion and you have stun and snare skills. It would be better to have the highest dps possible. "Offense is your best defense", etc.

and some people also say if you're going PVP then you need CRIT DAMAGE, so why does the "best stats" for weapon mastery doesn't have CRIT DMG or CRIT?

And also the eidolon, quel and cyril are both eidos for getting tankier, but I thought they say go full dps?

So does this mean, your guide or way of playing grenadier is going tanky? rather than DPS type?

• well for PvE (dungeons ST etc) you use DPS gears grab a nocturnal sub weapon and try and aim for high Damage on bosses and Elites so you can either oneshot bosses or melt bosses before they can kill you since in dps gears your hp and defense are low and you gotta fall back on the safty net that is Nocturnal effects like Koto and Tsubaki when doing Twilight Forest vs the twins

For PvP its different story most people say full tank some people say Dps some people go half and half and toss on a Quel or Cyril for the -Crit damage taken and use the system to get as high Crit damage to players as possible (max being 600% i think from both base C-dmg and Player C-dmg) thus letting you live while being to kill other players

• well for PvE (dungeons ST etc) you use DPS gears grab a nocturnal sub weapon and try and aim for high Damage on bosses and Elites so you can either oneshot bosses or melt bosses before they can kill you since in dps gears your hp and defense are low and you gotta fall back on the safty net that is Nocturnal effects like Koto and Tsubaki when doing Twilight Forest vs the twins

For PvP its different story most people say full tank some people say Dps some people go half and half and toss on a Quel or Cyril for the -Crit damage taken and use the system to get as high Crit damage to players as possible (max being 600% i think from both base C-dmg and Player C-dmg) thus letting you live while being to kill other players

last i checked quel/cyril did absolutely nothing because people's cdmg was way too high Which was back with+20 80 gear so imagine now.

You explain it quite well but I think you should word it better because your hp and defense is always low when just gearing. As you progress you cap def and can get lots of hp from other good sources thus it's not entirely correct to say "your hp and def in dps gear is low"

• Also how can grens deal with tanks in PVP? especially those with reflect damage, I just try to ignore them but when they focus me, I die. It's just ridiculous that tanks have very high hp and def and still deal good damage plus the reflect. lol

• Also how can grens deal with tanks in PVP? especially those with reflect damage, I just try to ignore them but when they focus me, I die. It's just ridiculous that tanks have very high hp and def and still deal good damage plus the reflect. lol

What do you mean by tanks? if you mean guard then dont hit into the big blue white shield thing. If they have mirrored shield which looks like a blue ball around them and they are way more geared then you then chances are youll 1 shot yourself because at that point they can literally auto attack you and drop you. If you just mean people with general reflect then again chances are they can drop you with an auto attack.

PVP is 95% gear

• can i see your envoy for grenadier pve?

http://bit.ly/2tdKDMr

I'd probably run this.

The two gray tiles on top aren't amazing for pvp since range does almost nothing and reducing speed/dmg is also pretty bad. The bottom right chunk (box of tiles) on the envoy is the most important because flat dmg + a bunch of useful procs + movespeed is always good.

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• Do any grens use Plasma cannon? I hate the animation, gcd and it's targeting so unless I've run out of skills to use, I barely even touch it.

I never ever touch it on mine. I'm sure with envoy boosts and mastry can give it a nice boost but still the animation, gcd and travel time makes it pretty bad and you're better off waiting for your ice and fire nade while AAing

• I never ever touch it on mine. I'm sure with envoy boosts and mastry can give it a nice boost but still the animation, gcd and travel time makes it pretty bad and you're better off waiting for your ice and fire nade while AAing

That's pretty much what I do tbh, drop sub weapon skills between the wait for extra buffs and damage since I feel like especially when Rapid Bombardment is active and you start spewing them stinger missiles, Plasma Cannon would just lower the DPS.

• I personally use Plasma Cannon i cycle it in when Electromagnetism procs for the immo and extra damage since its gains 15% extra damage with it on and i tend to jump cast Plasma cannon (ju before hitting the ground i cast it) its good for mobbing and some bosses if you use it over Ice Nade

• Like Shay said, I rotate fiery grenade and plasma cannon. Also, I didn't realize until recently that the extra 6% damage dealt you get from the left mastery is actually applied when you use plasma cannon. So, it actually becomes quite useful. Sure, it doesn't auto-target like other skills, but that's no problem when you have multiple stuns to choose from

• Personally, I use Falling Star, which fortifies Meteor Cannon and gives it a stun effect, but Grenade Turret is probably better for the earlier stages. Grenade Turret will give you a higher level turret, which means more damage. On the other hand, Fletchette Turret is dependent upon your crit rate, so if it's not very high then you probably won't see much of a result.