Grenadier are useless at level 70 above?

• Most classes have a moment where they can be a bit harder to handle or they feel useless but I don't think there is truly a useless class at least not in my eyes. If you like playing grenadier then play that class people will have their feelings on everything but that's their feelings.

• from my point of view all Classes have their own strengths and weaknesses Guardians for example have high hp and defense but less damage but can still match DPS stats for some of those classes like Tachi (without shuri sub) and Warbow but all classes can match each other dps wise but its comes down to the class's skills like Shuri wind and Lancers Hymn of Doom without these skills they wouldn't be as powerful as they are least tome anyway

• from my point of view all Classes have their own strengths and weaknesses Guardians for example have high hp and defense but less damage but can still match DPS stats for some of those classes like Tachi (without shuri sub) and Warbow but all classes can match each other dps wise but its comes down to the class's skills like Shuri wind and Lancers Hymn of Doom without these skills they wouldn't be as powerful as they are least tome anyway

:AK19: back then, grenadier have OP crystals that supports the party.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

But now, with +30 and other stuff, they ignore this class. :AK2:

• Well you either can join the people who make everything bad by just talking about it:

Or you ignore them and play the game how you want to play it. Every class is in a good state - of course some are better than others. You dont want to know how many times people called me idiot or different kind of things just because I didn't stay on a "proper" dps class (hello, im DPS Bard).

TLDR: With enough work and optimizing you can do great on any class. pacayey

• Grenadier class is still playable. It is going to take you more gears, level and effort to use it, tho, in comparison with other classes when you are starting.

Like eL_DIABLO said, cannon is a support-type class that… can’t support. (Feels bad).

Healing Crystal and Machine gun turret are very outdated skills, (which is the grenadier mechanic system), Those things may help your party if you are carrying low level players in low level dungeons. But for endgame runs with high level players they are useless.

Grenadier mechanic system should be changed into another one or Turret/Crystal skills should be redesigned completely. Idk Why x-legend isn't doing any of those two

• Had a few ideas for that redesign ides there Septimo was thinking that Gren should channel its inner Moba and have the crystal hover around a select player giving say half the provided buffs/healing for turret it should be swapped with a personal gren buff like Rapid Fire or something decrease CDs or have some other gren mechanic that would make these two skills still in the game just work differently