Bet you won't give us another skill bar

• please? I'm just lazy to open my bag to switch things out because my skill bar is full rudecat10

Not that I use all skills, I just want to maximize emblem, element hat, mount, trophies, buffs for the shits and giggles and not having to look through my bag would help in speed running d0ngsrudecat16

Sorc/Shuri | Rav/Shuri | GS/Shuri

AKUS Chimera | Nyx Guild Master

:AK3: Youtube | Discord-ID: ChronoBean #3711 :AK3:

• The only thing I had to open my bag for before I stopped playing entirely was mounts, which I didn't find too bad. I wasn't swapping emblems (because I had one that was good enough to where I didn't have to do that), but I was instead also swapping trophies, and I imagine 99% of players don't use and swap those anymore, so I believe I was swapping about the same amount of things a typical person who was swapping everything would.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sylver_Aura ().

• Asian servers (or whatever you call the original ones) just got 8 extra ones (keys 9 and 0), who knows if Aeria will push for that update for AKUS?

"New day, same crap, different toilet"
    Btw server merge when?

21ec406.png
    Ronin/Ninja - Need to remake - TheKid1102
    Lancer/Crusader - Lv.97 - DeadGameTbh
    3025js6.png Chimera 3025js6.png
    Discord: Avi#1947

• That is something added to the server that shall not be named only.

Didn't know it was only that server, but maybe Aeria will adjust on their own just like that exp curve we all love so much.

"New day, same crap, different toilet"
    Btw server merge when?

21ec406.png
    Ronin/Ninja - Need to remake - TheKid1102
    Lancer/Crusader - Lv.97 - DeadGameTbh
    3025js6.png Chimera 3025js6.png
    Discord: Avi#1947

• I think X-Legends should just add the possibility for a maximum of like 8 to 10 skill bars and be done with it. If the concern is of not having enough key binds, just leave them blank by default and let the player sort that out. They are still useful without key binds anyway if you don't mind clicking them (as I did with some). This way, players would have enough space for probably everything imaginable as far as swaps go, and then some, like elixirs, tonics (haha, who still uses those?), foods and drinks, pets, or whatever.

Speaking of swapping, while the extra gear tabs was a nice feature, it feels like it has so much potential that it can't make use of with how it's currently done. Before the feature came, the thought of swapping between entire accessory sets with one click or key bind was everyone's dream. Sadly, you... can't even do that with how it's currently implemented. Not only is there not enough sets allowed, but if something is left empty, it doesn't inherit anything from another set. Also, key binds can't be assigned to swap between sets (as far as I know) so you have to open the character window to swap.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)