Detailed Damage from ballad

Movespeed

Low damage sub

Bow:

Really fast

Zeals

Ultis

Eidolons:

In my opinion, guardian should use a 45 lightning eido. However, if you cannot afford this, a 24 dmg eido still works very well.

1. 45 lightning (better by a lot)

Best options: Hel/Bel-Chandra/Yarnaros/Yumikaze/Tsubaki/Kusanagi

2. 24 Damage

Best Options: Eligos/Yumikaze/Bel-Chandra

Eido Explanation: Since Guardian has a natural stun, really any sort of eido works. Depending on your play style, a 900% eido ulti might be more worth than defense shred, or a nocturnal eidolon might be the most valuable to you. Use common sense to figure out what you need and roll that if you have the money. If you're planning on using a 24 damage eido, don't waste the money to reroll. Yumikaze and Eligos are perfectly functioning eidolons.

Gear:

90+ - Either full Holy Spirit or Holy Spirit top set/Magic Sundering bottom set

Weapons: Destroyer/Nocturnal Sword and Shield (Lightning Element is an ABSOLUTE MUST)

Destoryer/Nocturnal (Whatever the sword and shield isn't) Shurikens (Storm Element is also an ABSOLUTE MUST)

Accessories: Either 90 set works depending on what you need

Trophies: Guzigla Tooth/Time Code/Delphonia's Earring/Feather

Feather Note: I only recommend this trophy if you wanna be a dank meme, I think time code is better especially for guard, but still the flat defense shred is nice.

80+ - Lordswrath full

Accessories: Perfect War or Arcane Frost

Trophies: Guzigla Tooth/Time Code

Imperial Cores for all of it except time code, that can be bestial.

Core Choices: Imperial is a natural want in this game, if you're running in a well optimized party people are probably going to be hitting 250%+ movespeed (without eido buffs or anything). Time Code can be bestial for the fact that it's mainly only used versus bosses. Meaning that if you swap it with leaf while running the 1% hp and 1% dmg work better than the 3% movespeed.

Trophy Note: Imperial Noripan Leaf (yes the little level 40 crafted trophy) is probably one of the most important trophies to have in the game. Even if yours is +0 the 8% movespeed (natural + imperial core) is amazing.

Envoy/Spec/Masteries:

Attached Below

Mastery Note: Now, you may be wondering: "Why not use best defense since the one envoy node 75% of defense to damage?" and well, that's because Best Defense actually doesn't affect that mastery. Deep blue still beats it out and allows you to still hold aggro. Obviously if you need best defense to reach cap, use it.

Basic Rotation:

Thunder of Divine Judgement > Shield Bash > Tornado > Sword Slash > Thunder Cut >(In party mode) Terrifying Roar to make sure everyone gets drops as the boss is about to die

(make sure you keep the % dmg from Thunder of Divine Judgement applied)

Don't worry: I didn't forget that Mirrored Shield and Phalanx exist! If you choose to use these, keep them up while running from boss to boss/clearing mobs. They don't really affect damage and just take time away if you cast them during a boss, so they shouldn't be part of your normal rotation.

Costumes:

Head: 10% Damage vs Bosses + 3% Max HP

Face: Really any enchant works here + 3% Max DMG

Body: 50% Crit Damage vs Mobs + 3% Max DMG

Back: 5% Movespeed + 3% Max DMG

Weapon: Any card + 3% Max DMG

Everything and the Kitchen Sink:

Pet: 3% movespeed/4% Dual Drive - either of these + some random stat

Secret Stones: 2% dmg/ 7% dark dmg stones -

Stone Note: If you need Crit DMG to hit 300% versus bosses, take either 2% dmg/ 4% Crit DMG or 2% dmg/ 6% Crit DMG

Stone Note: While Guardian needs 77% attack speed to hit its cap, it's perfectly fine to only run 75%. You can run the 2/2 stone if you feel the need, but it's really optional.

Foods: Jelly Tea/Misty Heaven

Food Note: Since Guardian is a melee class, the zeal is more beneficial than the detailed damage from the Golden Latte, feel free to use it if you feel like it suits your playstyle better.

Beef Noodles for movespeed

Mount: Elemental Mounts + a 30% lightning mount or a 20% dmg mount, or some stat of your choosing depending on what you need

Eidolon Emblems: A set of elemental emblems is close to a must have at this point in this game. They're a staple part of elemental damage.

Along with your elemental ones, you should have one for movespeed and one with either lightning skill dmg or damage versus bosses.

Final Notes:

Holy Chest: Nazrudin + Zaahir are a must have - the amount of elemental damage these give can't be passed up

If you're new or just starting to make a holy chest, I'd start out with Nazrudin since I personally find it to be much more useful than Zaahir

Elemental: Mounts + Hats is the best - Mounts + Emblems or Hats + Emblems still works though

If you have any questions/comments/concerns pm me at Chris.#0069 on Discord

or

Leave your comments below

(Tsu let me write this since Phil's guide is super outdated)

Files

• envoy.png

(447.68 kB, downloaded 227 times, last: )
    • download.png

(308.43 kB, downloaded 162 times, last: )
    • masteries.png

(199.8 kB, downloaded 147 times, last: )
    • stats.png

(751.44 kB, downloaded 289 times, last: )

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

The post was edited 3 times, last by Daybreak ().

• despite having no CRIT in weapon mastery, you still have 85% CRIT. compared to mine no CRIT in weapon mastery = 65% i need to put at least 20 - 23 to get 80% <X

• despite having no CRIT in weapon mastery, you still have 85% CRIT. compared to mine no CRIT in weapon mastery = 65% i need to put at least 20 - 23 to get 80% <X

Crit will come with upgrades and stuff like prayer, so even tho guard has ass crit you can still reach cap prt easy

• Crit will come with upgrades and stuff like prayer, so even tho guard has ass crit you can still reach cap prt easy

i have +20 LW and +20PW with +20Weapon.. regarding my prayer its only 400 crit ^^ but compare to my other character Brawler and Tachi Both lvl 83 (which is in the same account with my Guardian) both has crit 85% with out any CRIT in weapon mastery i was just wondering whats the problem though.

• i have +20 LW and +20PW with +20Weapon.. regarding my prayer its only 400 crit ^^ but compare to my other character Brawler and Tachi Both lvl 83 (which is in the same account with my Guardian) both has crit 85% with out any CRIT in weapon mastery i was just wondering whats the problem though.

Guardian has really

really

really

REALLY low crit, my prayers are really high, I forget numbers but about 10.5k dmg and stuff like that.

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• i have +20 LW and +20PW with +20Weapon.. regarding my prayer its only 400 crit ^^ but compare to my other character Brawler and Tachi Both lvl 83 (which is in the same account with my Guardian) both has crit 85% with out any CRIT in weapon mastery i was just wondering whats the problem though.

Then its your prayer cause i have less then that and can still cap it or close to cap it with buffs in sn cc