Why Imperial Gears?

• Preference.

End-game people prefer finishing dungeons as fast as they can. If you're gonna be a slow person running with these people in party runs, they won't wait for you when it comes to bosses and will just leave you behind so it'll be your loss too unless you don't mind and just want exp.

BO4rhWI.png

| Sorcerer / Lancer | Level ?? | Rio#4417 |

• Dungeon clear time.

With good enough gears, you'd eventually spend more time walking than fighting (lure mobs to boss and kill them together, and you can kill bosses in a few mins at most, or for solo dungeons you can even delete a boss under 5 seconds)

And at that point, if you want to clear dungeons faster, movement speed helps more than damage.

• As has been said, imperial has the most benefit, but this even extends to outside of dungeons and combat, where every other core does nothing for you. Nearly everything you do involves traveling in some form, and imperial cuts that time down. It's simply more efficient. Bestial has always been about either eye candy stats and screenshots, or lower cost, rather than actual use.

That being said, now that gear tabs are a thing, I suppose you can use whatever you want though, if you go the route of using that to set up a second tab for move speed. I stopped playing before this became more of a thing, but Tsuruga explained it to me so I have a vague idea of it now (personally, I would only do this as a min-max thing if you absolutely need more move speed to get around the fact that ideal weapon cards with move speed included would be so expensive and hard to come by rather than an excuse to use bestial, but it's still an option all the same for those who can't afford imperial cores, or just don't want them because they have other things to put the gold and such towards).

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• Way back when the earth was flat, movespeed was probably one of the least important stats. People focused on being able to survive over being able to run fast. Now though, what's the point of trying to survive when people one shot a boss. It's been tested idk how many times by people to prove that overall imperial provides a faster clear time than bestial, so most people just follow off of that logic. Also, when you really think about it, besital provides like 0 in terms of stats. If you have it on every single one of your cores you're getting a grand total 10% of your base hp and 10% of your base dmg. When you think about it there's not even a comparison there.

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• Some boss have large red circle carpet. You must run fast to be able to find a safe place. And besides.

Move Speed let's you traverse to every map and clear dungeons quickly.

even if you die in a dungeon, you can just 'local revive' and run all the way to that boss.

Having a greater value of move speed. brings out other benefits like,
    TL;DR
    Pros:

• finishing the main quests faster. Helps if you need to level ALT Chars of have a new main quest
    • kiting / luring mobs or even boss.
    • reach each boss in a matter of time.
    • maneuver skills, evade red carpets easily.
    • run faster in ST/EST, in case you die before chest spawns.
    • finish dungeons quicker.
    • Gives you a time to explore the Aura Kingdom maps.

Cons:

• You lose a minimal amount of DMG(not a big deal) since you can reach 500k DMG in full Move Speed Build assuming +20 gears
    • Costly. But you can try your luck and invest a gold for raw materials and craft 5/8 gear cores core by yourself.
    • Run walk slow. then got some dungeon move speed de-buff. (Oh My. hope you'll be able to move an inch) xD
    • Bad. But Not That Bad.
    • High chance that you wont get boss drops when running in a party .

:AK2::AK10::AK2::AK19::AK2:

giphy.gif

• Well, I'd say having 200% mspd should be enough especially if you have gap-close skills that will make up for some mspd in dgns. If you run with a "zoom-zoom" party that clears out everything in its way, maybe use tiger for mspd boost (and if desperate, use combo skill to ride it for another big mspd boost, you probably won't need to deal any dmg in that party anyway, just get on tiger and leech).

On the other hand, if you're in a budget, you can make use of the gear tab switching. Just craft a low level imperial set (or using any type of gears that offer the most mspd as possible) and place it on 2nd or 3rd gear tab and use it while running and swap back to main damage set when you need it. This applies in both inside and outside dungeons, it just requires a little more effort.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• so whast is the lowest possible MS people sohuld go with since not all classes can move at the speed of Shuri

depends on who you're running with.

Minimum for running with like a full shuri/gs/bow party is about 250

Minimum for a normal party is like 190-200

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• There are other ways to get ms , if you dont wanna switch to imperial cores instead of your current cores.

Tab switching is one of them and it is the easiest. Basicly you can take 78-88 level blue imperial gears ( from valuable chests) and use them on second tab with leaf etc ..

Then you can switch your gear tabs between bosses. Also with that way you can use trash ms cards on your weapons without losing any dps.

:/

Corpionse (Ex<GS>Corpi) | 95 Ronin/Shinobi | Immortals Vice | AK US PHOENIX
    Feel free to pm me anytime with questions about the game
    Discord-ID: Corpionse#7906

Btw Cookies are love<3

• There are other ways to get ms , if you dont wanna switch to imperial cores instead of your current cores.

Tab switching is one of them and it is the easiest. Basicly you can take 78-88 level blue imperial gears ( from valuable chests) and use them on second tab with leaf etc ..

Then you can switch your gear tabs between bosses. Also with that way you can use trash ms cards on your weapons without losing any dps.

Good luck doing that on sfl.

• You guys thinking about "solo" , she is a tank guard so she can do that in party runs easly. Also iirc correctly lvl 88 blue set have more tanky stats than lw or hs so it can be done even in sfl :/

Btw Cookies are love<3

• You guys thinking about "solo" , she is a tank guard so she can do that in party runs easly. Also iirc correctly lvl 88 blue set have more tanky stats than lw or hs so it can be done even in sfl :/

When solo, move speed doesn't matter because you're not going to miss bosses to anyone else then. The only penalty at that point (besides the obvious of playing solo in an MMO game, which I don't see the fun in), is you're making even more inefficient use of your own time by slowing your completion time down for absolutely zero reason. It is in parties with fast, geared players who rush ahead and selfishly nuke bosses in two seconds with busted classes that you need the move speed to keep up with. If you're not even running with fast players or doing party runs, I don't even see the point of asking why you need imperial stuffs. When you're playing alone, you can do whatever you want.

Per the second part, maybe at base stats, but how many are going to fortify those Blue sets (and before you say the higher defense still allows you to cap defense with The Best Defense, what about those of us not using an inferior mastery and are using Deep Blue instead)? Once you do, the entire argument of even doing that goes out the window, because the only reason using a move speed swap is a viable thing is to get around the fact that a pair of move speed 9%, dual drive cards, and penetration cards is too rare and costly. Once you start the route of wasting funds to fortify a pair of useless gears for the move speed, it's called just use move speed cores and buy the cards instead and get the benefit of being able to forgo swapping. If move speed didn't exist on weapon cards (and they weren't so expensive and hard to get), this wouldn't even be a viable option.

At the end of the day, players can do what they want, and I never have and never will harass anyone for their choice of cores, subclass, whatever. It's just a game and people should do what they want. That being said, when you ask questions about why something is done, you have to expect players to give the reasoning for it, and that is what the answers are doing.

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• She is a tank-guard , why u bothering yourself to explain stuff for dps classes :/ If she cant afford imperial cores or rebuilding and transferring fort. level , swapping stuff for ms is the best way for her to catch up in pt runs.

Btw Cookies are love<3

• When it comes down to it personally i don't think i'll need imp gears since i tend to run with Bard/Sorces so all the ms is from them and even then i perosnlly dont mind taking my time in a dng play-style is what i am for its the main reason why i'm a tank Guard i like having the insane hp levels while watching Shuris try and kill me :AK19: but i do respect peoples choice when it comes down to imp gears i might swap over jsut to make it so SN wont feel like a slog 90% of the time evne in solo mode but other then that i dont see a need for it

What all guards wanna be :AK19::AK19::AK19:

• <GS>Sylver when

Never, for many reasons. One is I don't have the activity or passion (for neither Aura Kingdom nor MMOs in general) since over a year ago, so my window is long past. Another is my opinions clash with how Aeria is managing the game and keeping in touch with it's community (mostly since the last year and a half or so). Lastly, I probably wouldn't even do a very great job (I remember back when I was even thinking of the idea not so seriously, the ideal I could dream of doing would be like how Asano later ended up doing, so consider her a better of what I would have tried to be anyway, and there you go!). I still stalk around for pounces and give random input and help at times, because I still have some fun and care for the community, and it's best kept to that.

No, no. That's not the only reason. You could free up some spaces on your skill bar (and maybe put mspd/dd pet OR GK EMOTES) and you can switch just almost instantly rather than swapping your trophies or mspd emblem manually which I personally find pretty useful in speed runs. Though you'd still need Imperial in your dps set to dodge carpets.

Making an entire set to save yourself one swap? Fair enough, an advantage is an advantage, but were it not for what I mentioned about weapon cards, this wouldn't be a thing 99.999% of players considered or did outside of those wanting an excuse to use Bestial for their main set. So even if it's still advantageous, my point stands that the real reason this is a thing people consider is because move speed cards which means most players stand to lose too much move speed because this dead game is ridiculously expensive anymore.

She is a tank-guard , why u bothering yourself to explain stuff for dps classes :/ If she cant afford imperial cores or rebuilding and transferring fort. level , swapping stuff for ms is the best way for her to catch up in pt runs.

The first post asked why imperial cores were preferred. People were just answering o.o;

Nobody knew how funded anyone was, what class or gearing they were, etc. until once you started mentioning it.

• I just used PVP weaps for ms and Blue imperials & noripan for running just tab switch every attack... if i can craft imperial core, i will just sell them for rich people for gold. Poor gamer. xD