How to skill rotation for Ronin/Shuriken

• Usually when people ask for rotations, it leads to arguments. D: That's why in my guide, I didn't include a rotation portion (and it is situation dependent), and instead listed the skills and their uses, and let players come to their own decisions.

For the most part however, most classes come down to wanting to use the same sole skill every time it's off cooldown, and end up putting the same (or the same two alternating) filler skills between it. So, most classes therefore spam the same three or so skills, but that's an ideal case scenario, as you'll often some sort of situational or upkeep stuffs (which in some cases can actually add up to a lot of other skills being used but not usually), differing opinions on how to initiate an engage, and even arguments about what skills are/aren't useful, so...

For Tachi, I would more or less agree with the above. Black Swallow is your main spam skill, and you fit filler between it. Usually the filler is alternated between Soaring Flash (for defense shred) and Iiado (for the detail damage plus damage itself). I want to say I thiiiiink some Tachis (Jae, etc.) way back when used to say the weapon specialization skill (of which I forget it's name) was potentially better to use in place of Soaring Flash when the defense debuff doesn't need applied, but I can't speak personally of that.

• When it comes to rotations in general there shouldnt be a "set" rotation for my gunslinger i dont just Spam Sonic Bomb and Bombardment like most slingers do or spam one skill given most skills are pretty trash like that one lightning skill slingers forget about (Ultra Violet Catastrophe) but its all palystyle i guess try crafting your own rotation but for Tachi/Shuri i would personally use Swallow Razer Dark Spear Raid and Brilliant dragon Flash in my rotation

• i know but still playstyle i like using DSR for more thne jsut a get out of redline free card xD its a me thing most players dont use it like i do

That's absolutely fine. I'm all for people playing whatever class, subclass, rotation, etc. that they want, since it does no harm to others playing as you prefer. I'm just commenting for the sake that even if you do your own thing, if it does deviate from the norm or ideals, it's worth mentioning as to not lead less informed players astray.

• It also kinda depends on which dungeon, but my usual rotation is as followed:
    Soul Blade before getting to the boss->Shocking Dragon Flash-->Crippling wind--->Soaring Flash: Rond--->spam Black Swallow

Why i use this rotation:
    1: With the Selfless Soul tachi dmg increases by 30%
    2:Shocking dragon Flash: Tachi skills dmg +15% for 6 seconds.
    3: Crippling wind: Target's dmg taken 2% stacks 6 times.
    4:Soaring flash: Rond: Decrease the defense from the target by 8/10/12/14% depending on whether your Soaring Flash: Rond is blue/green/orange/gold.
    5: Black Swallow: Is basically where your dmg comes from.
    Of course i do know that Crippling wind also is an important factor for it, but after you've casted Crippling Wind, you will be highly reliable on Black Swallow.
    Try to time your rotation when coming near the boss since, Shocking Dragon flash only lasts for 6 seconds, and thus you will have to be quick with the rotation.
    And just something from what i've read, Dark spear Raid isn't bad either, especially in Shattered Netherworld, since the debuff that slows you can be a pain if you don't use the Shadow Assault as gap closer. I prefer DSR, over Dragon's Fury in SN for example. both skills have the same range, but the thing about Dragon's fury, is as followed, you can't cast it multiple times, like DSR.

• For Tachi, I would more or less agree with the above. Black Swallow is your main spam skill, and you fit filler between it. Usually the filler is alternated between Soaring Flash (for defense shred) and Iiado (for the detail damage plus damage itself). I want to say I thiiiiink some Tachis (Jae, etc.) way back when used to say the weapon specialization skill (of which I forget it's name) was potentially better to use in place of Soaring Flash when the defense debuff doesn't need applied, but I can't speak personally of that.

Soaring Flash: Rond is important for your rotation, since it decreases defense by 14% if you have the gold version of rond

• Mind if i Quote ErenElric here for a sec? it maybe for Holy Sword but there is some good ideas here
    When crafting your own rotation (if you want to do so) Just replace Thunderstrike and other hs skills with Tachi and shuri skills like Soaring Flash and Razer cx

XIII.3 Crafting Your Own Rotation

Coming up with your own rotation is not that difficult. Here are the important criteria to consider when crafting your own rotation:

I. Start with your subclass defense shred skill and refresh it at the end of its duration.

II. Use smiting edge (charged or uncharged) once every 6 seconds or close to it.

III. Use charged dry bones once every 12 skills.

IV. Use charge smiting edge or thunderstrike every 12 skills (depending on your element).

V. Use thunderstrike (charged or uncharged) every 4 skills.

VI. Use dry bones every 8 seconds (for the dragon slayer mastery).

VII. Fill in the gaps with any important status effect skills first (like ballad for bard).

VIII. Fill in the gaps using divine sunderance second.

IX. Fill in the gaps using dry bones third.

X. Fill in the gaps using demon slayer last.

• 'better to use in place of Soaring Flash when the defense debuff doesn't need applied' (sorry don't know how to quote).

Think what aura means is, once the def debuff from rond has been applied or doesn't need to be applied (sfl/toa) then it is better to use the left weps spec skill In place of rond (pretty much exactly what she said). Tbh, Soaring flash doesn't do that much dmg anyway so spamming in tandem with fbs is pointless once the def debuff has already been applied or doesnt need to be applied, so better to use laido, left wep spec skill (forgot the name) alongside fbs. Only good to use rond once the debuff needs to be re-applied. Pretty much how a holy sword would use dry bones every 10 or 12 seconds (however long the debuff lasts)