Somehow lost the ostrich Beebee

• After leaving Port Scandia, my ostrich disappeared and I lost my starter costume after changing for the first time.

That was three days ago. Now I am level 42 and need to create a new saddle for the ostrich, but I don't have it.

My account is PlayfulSnow and the character is also called PlayfulSnow. I searched the internet but appearently it shouldn't be possible to lose it at all.

Please help me because I can't continue the main quest without it.;(;(;(

• I have tried, I didn't find it in my inventory, vault or character slots and mounting hasn't worked once. Does anyone know if it is possible to contact the system to give the ostrich again?

• Have you tried retaking the quest for the mount? I believe the quest requires you to show an assistant around Navea and I believe thats when you recieve Beebis the Ostrich again. :huh:

If it comes to any consolation, I'm happy to give you a mount if you're unable to get Beebis back.

• Even if you gave them a mount, they'd still need beebis in order to complete the main quest.

Beebis can't just disappear, or even be deleted (without going through the effort of putting it onto another character and deleting it) so I'm sure it is somewhere. If you're sure that you've checked everywhere and you really can't locate Beebis, then you can send in a ticket explaining your situation here. <-

• Even if you gave them a mount, they'd still need beebis in order to complete the main quest.

Beebis can't just disappear, or even be deleted (without going through the effort of putting it onto another character and deleting it) so I'm sure it is somewhere. If you're sure that you've checked everywhere and you really can't locate Beebis, then you can send in a ticket explaining your situation here. <-

Ah yeah, I forgot about that, I do apologise deeply for the mistake I made, but yeah, I agree with you on this. :saint:

• Make a new char, get beebis, put him in shared warehouse and then get it on ur bugged char :/

That way you can at least continue your char

▪️ Muffin lvl [S2] Lancer | Immortals Guild ▪️

▪️ Cookie lvl [S3] DPS-Bardo | Ethereal Guild ▪️

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️