Beebis' Holiday Sleigh cannot be shuffled

• I recently bought a golden version of Beebis' Holiday Sleigh and attempted to shuffle it because I'd like an Almighty Beebis :D but I noticed that when I click on the shuffle menu and attempt to add Beebis, it doesn't appear at all. All my other mounts appear just fine but Beebis is the only one missing. I had thought I locked it by accident, but that was not the case. I attempted to log out and log back in but the issue persisted.

I did notice that instead of the usual "Move SPD +120% while mounted.", it simply states "Er:65026". Not sure if that has anything to do with the bug but I hope that in the (hopefully near) future, I can shuffle my Beebis ;(

• Gonna have to check on this and will report it as a bug if it persists on our side as well.

I did notice that instead of the usual "Move SPD +120% while mounted.", it simply states "Er:65026". Not sure if that has anything to do with the bug but I hope that in the (hopefully near) future, I can shuffle my Beebis ;(

This one has been reported and it's a probable that it may be the reason since the status can't be found in the loca files.

Will check up on it. Thanks

• So I reported this back in March and I still can't reroll Beebis. Seems like this thread is completely ineffective and I won't spend any time in the future to report bugs since it seems that no one cares anyways :D