[Phoenix] Are you a fan of yaoi / bl? Why not join my guild!

• My guild is a guild made by and created for yaoi fans!

Please consider joining us if you want to have a fun time and make friends with more BL fans. We're still only Level 1 but we're welcoming of all fujoshis, fundashis and even yaoi roleplayers! We hope to make the guild a sort of safe space for fans to be able to express themselves without being judged. Alternate accounts are welcome if you don't want to join using you main! :D

We're on the Phoenix Server but if you can't find us then leave me your IGN and I'll recruit you!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Nexii ().

• You should mention your server rudecat1

Also, I have moved this to the Guild Introduction section.

Whoops, good point, I did now lol thanks!
    And sorry for the inconvenience ; u ;

• Fellow fujoshi here! Just joined the guild :D Nice to find some likeminded individuals on the server! I was hoping to find some roleplay guild on the Phoenix server and even considered the daunting task of starting up one on my own, but this works out just as nicely.

• Fellow fujoshi here! Just joined the guild :D Nice to find some likeminded individuals on the server! I was hoping to find some roleplay guild on the Phoenix server and even considered the daunting task of starting up one on my own, but this works out just as nicely.

Heeyy!! Thank you so much for joining, I'm glad you were able to find us lol :*
    Honestly, I was thinking of making this a private guild because me and my friend were rp-ing our ocs on AK but then I figured, why not invite all yaoi lovers :D

• Yeeeess. The more the merrier, right?! I'm really bad at keeping up with MMORPG's for a long time because I get bored of just playing the game... And I never got into any social groups because I didn't find a guild that I quite fit in. I have roleplayed text-based before, but never in an MMORPG, so I decided to finally give it a try and see if it'd keep me more invested in logging in and stuff xD I also appreciate the fact that I got in this early on. Feels like a smaller, more intimate guild might be easier to get into for me personally ^^

• Yeeeess. The more the merrier, right?! I'm really bad at keeping up with MMORPG's for a long time because I get bored of just playing the game... And I never got into any social groups because I didn't find a guild that I quite fit in. I have roleplayed text-based before, but never in an MMORPG, so I decided to finally give it a try and see if it'd keep me more invested in logging in and stuff xD I also appreciate the fact that I got in this early on. Feels like a smaller, more intimate guild might be easier to get into for me personally ^^

Yeessss!! I'm definitely hoping that the guild will grow as we gain levels but for now I'm happy to just keep it a small thing c:
    I totally get how you feel about not fitting in with most guilds and not having much of a reason to stay logged in because of the lack of friends. It's also part of why I made this guild tbh. I could never really manage to make friends with other people on guilds I've joined before.
    Hmmm I'm more used to paragraph or script based rps but tbh rp-ing on the mmo is more like just random things, you know? I plan on having people join the discord group for a more organized rp experience lol Or just to chat xD