Posts by Shayeth

kinda wanna mention Swift Assassination it does allow the next attack that follows extra 70% Damage when used if your Hs sub you can become a mini Hs main when it goes off both mobs and players can melt under it if you pair it with a strong skill like Thunderstrike (Hs) Bali or Wink (Duelist) and rolling kinda becomes habit even if you're not using it offensively so Rolling then doing a Wink can melt as well if Zeal and Frenzy porc as well

I personally use Plasma Cannon i cycle it in when Electromagnetism procs for the immo and extra damage since its gains 15% extra damage with it on and i tend to jump cast Plasma cannon (ju before hitting the ground i cast it) its good for mobbing and some bosses if you use it over Ice Nade

Nocturnal Sub weapon + Left ISde masteries = immortal cause Cyclones op huehue

But in all seriousness tho good ideas here most slingers dont have the luxury of nocturnal weapons above 85 since the blue weapons dont have Pen % on them

Mind if i Quote ErenElric here for a sec? it maybe for Holy Sword but there is some good ideas here
    When crafting your own rotation (if you want to do so) Just replace Thunderstrike and other hs skills with Tachi and shuri skills like Soaring Flash and Razer cx

XIII.3 Crafting Your Own Rotation

Coming up with your own rotation is not that difficult. Here are the important criteria to consider when crafting your own rotation:

I. Start with your subclass defense shred skill and refresh it at the end of its duration.

II. Use smiting edge (charged or uncharged) once every 6 seconds or close to it.

III. Use charged dry bones once every 12 skills.

IV. Use charge smiting edge or thunderstrike every 12 skills (depending on your element).

V. Use thunderstrike (charged or uncharged) every 4 skills.

VI. Use dry bones every 8 seconds (for the dragon slayer mastery).

VII. Fill in the gaps with any important status effect skills first (like ballad for bard).

VIII. Fill in the gaps using divine sunderance second.

IX. Fill in the gaps using dry bones third.

X. Fill in the gaps using demon slayer last.

When it comes down to it personally i don't think i'll need imp gears since i tend to run with Bard/Sorces so all the ms is from them and even then i perosnlly dont mind taking my time in a dng play-style is what i am for its the main reason why i'm a tank Guard i like having the insane hp levels while watching Shuris try and kill me :AK19: but i do respect peoples choice when it comes down to imp gears i might swap over jsut to make it so SN wont feel like a slog 90% of the time evne in solo mode but other then that i dont see a need for it

When it comes to rotations in general there shouldnt be a "set" rotation for my gunslinger i dont just Spam Sonic Bomb and Bombardment like most slingers do or spam one skill given most skills are pretty trash like that one lightning skill slingers forget about (Ultra Violet Catastrophe) but its all palystyle i guess try crafting your own rotation but for Tachi/Shuri i would personally use Swallow Razer Dark Spear Raid and Brilliant dragon Flash in my rotation

I know im stupid but how do i put pictures in my Signature are there sites that tell you hot to do cause i just tried two and neither worked very well....

thanks for the feed back guys and im planning on swapping Imperial Gears when i hit 90 this is jsut filler gear for now till i hit 90 then swap to Miithril and Inq acc set but as for the Tooth is mainly there for its detailed for solos but i kinda like it being there gives nice stats over all and i dont really ahve any other options in terms of dps trophy to pair with my Twin heart so

That may be true.But i also know many many players who left because of the reasons adressed many many many times already.

These "problems" are caused by the management/monetizing of this game version.Everyone know what direction the game content was heading to long ago.

Veterans dont/didnt leave because they moved on.Or played another game.Or lost interest.They just lost hope.The immense of money/gametime you have to invest to enjoy this game version at the fullest...is ridiculous.Right now there are only a handfull player experience End Game Content...on top of that you see player in Chimera with +30 full PVE Tank Gear with 170 MoveSpeed...Ice Element Gunsliger Weapon +30...Trophys +30 i never seen before...i really see dark times for the future players xD Without proper guides and veteran players leading newbies to the meta the servers will become a clown fiesta...you can only roll the eyes and move one at this point...I dont know if its even worth to discuss about it...its not my game and not my server who ever is in power do how ever you wish^^i dont think anyone really cares anymore^^

Ice Ele-slinger +30 tank gears oh yea so terrible, playstyle is a bad thing right? sorry if i sounded like a butt there, its just that people play the game their own way im a Guardian and im a tank with Ravager as my sub class such a mortal sin i've committed people play the way they like and i don't think anyone should be bashed for it as long as they have fun it doesn't matter imo

i agree to certain point its not Aeria's fault that the game is like this from my point of view theres two "main" culprits for not allowing challenge to exist in Ak form what i've seen and done over the past 3 ish years i've been playing, its that Nocturnal keeps you alive and the availability of Boss Detailed Damage allows you hit for millions depending on the class (my Hs alone hits for around 5m in hells depending on dng)

So form what i've seen and done i can only see one possible outcome that the game can head if it keeps with this... its gonna die least the Us and EU servers anyway but with one small removal of Nocturnal i think the game would be way better off or at least limt its usage like with the 80% nerf they gave it but still that other 20% can still heal you for hundreds of thousands of hp if it was removed it would allow both Guardians and Bards to come back a bit more useful then Roar bots and Pocket Healers they would be needed to hold aggro form bosses and to keep the party alive but if you still wanna fly solo Noct could be in the game with certian weapons with the effect on it like the Naz Shuris and Guns allowing you to keep yourself alive for the cost of damage output but a good player would work around that

those are the ideas i have regarding this topic and if you need more challenge then you can limt yourself to classes/weapon types like myself i only use Yellow weapons on most of my characters (Rav Katar and Gunslinger)

Had a few ideas for that redesign ides there Septimo was thinking that Gren should channel its inner Moba and have the crystal hover around a select player giving say half the provided buffs/healing for turret it should be swapped with a personal gren buff like Rapid Fire or something decrease CDs or have some other gren mechanic that would make these two skills still in the game just work differently

desasw23  
    you shouldn't get Charge Master if you use left side weapon masteries from what i hear (its even on the forum) that it doesn't work with Lotus Strikes 10% damage buff if you use that weapon mastery

well for PvE (dungeons ST etc) you use DPS gears grab a nocturnal sub weapon and try and aim for high Damage on bosses and Elites so you can either oneshot bosses or melt bosses before they can kill you since in dps gears your hp and defense are low and you gotta fall back on the safty net that is Nocturnal effects like Koto and Tsubaki when doing Twilight Forest vs the twins

For PvP its different story most people say full tank some people say Dps some people go half and half and toss on a Quel or Cyril for the -Crit damage taken and use the system to get as high Crit damage to players as possible (max being 600% i think from both base C-dmg and Player C-dmg) thus letting you live while being to kill other players

from my point of view all Classes have their own strengths and weaknesses Guardians for example have high hp and defense but less damage but can still match DPS stats for some of those classes like Tachi (without shuri sub) and Warbow but all classes can match each other dps wise but its comes down to the class's skills like Shuri wind and Lancers Hymn of Doom without these skills they wouldn't be as powerful as they are least tome anyway

The best stats for weapon masteries go as follows:
    Move Speed 15/15
    Hp:30/30
    DMG 30/30
    Then the rest is Elemental Damage

And if you're going pvp then Qeulkan or Cyril would be best cause of the -150% Crit Damage Taken

How bout Sigrun for eidolon? So we should level up left mastery first (+ %DMG) before right? cause everyone is saying that DPS grenadier is so much better

Sig isnt a bad eido but shes more aimed for pvp imo and both right and left mastery's can be dps if you centralize around your Crystal for right side left has more of a Dps leaning cause you dont have to have your crystal out

Left

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).png

Right

Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).png

Well since most people think its a useless Class for both main and sub i though ti would be nice to at least have some sort of "guide" for players looking to get into Gren

Anyway some introductions names Shayeth i'll be the host of this guide,

Class Mechanic:

First things first Grens Class Mechanic

aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/for…index.php?attachment/395/
    This "Bar" gives you access to your Turret and Healing Crystal configurations and they go as follows
    Turrets:

Gale Turret Damage and Movement Speed Shred -4% stackable to 5
    Flare Turret Damage over time effect Dmg varies on turret level Stackable to 5
    and Solar Turret Defense and Evasion Shred just like the Flare Turret the shred is based on your Turrets level

Crystals:

Lightshield Crystal: Defense and Evasion stat increase Crystal level Dependent and -5% damage taken for all in the AoE
    Growth Crystal: Damage and Crit rate increase per crystal level and 10% chance to deal 20% more damage
    and finally Sanctifying Crystal increased healing and a debuff Cleanse every 8 seconds

Now that the mechanic is over and done with we can move onto the meat of the "guide" (this is more of a Info dump then a guide tbh)

Playstyle/Gears:

Lumping both Playstyle and Gears in the same camp here cause most know what they're doing

Gren is kinda like a Support and a Dps wrapped into one class kinda like Necromancer and its Minons or Sorcerer and the Bats they summon
    Most of your damage doesn't come from minions or DoTs it comes from these two things right here

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Fiery Grenade and Plasma Cannon

Both of these skills deal a decent amount of damage and should be in your rotation (Plasma Cannon not so much cause of its longer global Cool Down)

you can toss Icy grenade in there if you'd like but other then fire nade is a MUST imo that 0.5 GCD timer means you can combo almost any skill with it in one jump cast

Gears:

Now this is where i get a bit less info-y and more guide-ish so if you wanted to konw what skills are the best and what to look for with the Class mechanic the feel free to leave

Pre-70 use anything you can find to get to 70 even if its some cheapo Tank gear

Post-70 you'll wanna use Sniper if you got it you can get it from FP TR and CF (all normal not OW)

Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (7).png

Post-70: Lordswrath and  Sundering and Holy Spirt

when you hit 80 (if you're not already) gonna need to get some Gold Dragon Points for Lordswrath

aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/for…index.php?attachment/402/Screenshot (10).png

when you're 90 you need to use Magic Sundering bottoms and and Holy Spirit Tops

Screenshot (11).pngScreenshot (13).png

Other Gears and Accessories

Theres not gonna be any pictures here but over all he accessory sets you can use are

Arcane Frost (Crit-damage to Elites)

Perfect war (Damage to Elites)

Now that gears are done there's one thing left to cover and thats Eidolons and skill rotations

since i can put anymore attachments (i cri) i cant show you waht they look like but bare with me here

Eligos 25% Auto Attack Speed and 24% Base Damage

Yarnaros Same thing as Eligos but has a stun skill over Elisgos's defense shred

hes a good all around Eido him and Yarn are good when you dont have the cash to burn on some of the others

Hel/Yumikaze/Justicia(?) and Verdandi

Hel 20% Crit rate and 20% Crit damage

shes got a Defense Shred stun and crit damage increse if you got the cash to toss at her she can be amazing

i personally don't own these next ones but i hear thier pretty good when starred to your skill element

Yumi 25% AA speed and 24% damage

She has a an AoE stun (i think) a Defense Shred and base dmg increse

Justicia this one is a bit of an odd pick but i've seen some people use her in Youtube videos and the like

her skills are 10% damage (detailed?) 20% Accuracy and Speed increase and an Immobilize

last but not least Verdandi i hear shes pretty amazing as well

Skills are 4 seconds Stun 8% Noctunal effect and a Debuff remover

All of these eidos should be Rerolled for either Fire Skill Damage or Lightning skill damage (both 45% with 25% AA speed)

Welp that concludes this drop of info for those wanting to play Grenadier or any other class for that matter

please Feel free to toss some suggestions or tell me what i did wrong

Anyway cya~