Here are some stats from a friend of mine rudecat1

Eidolon: 25% Aspd 45% Fireskilldmg 16% Dmg

Gear: Everything +30

Mount + Emblem are Fireskilldmg

I think these stats speak for themselfs rudecat3

Ak_Lordi_Stats_neu.png

Tbh we wanna get some life back into this forum rudecat4

After a long time there's an update from my side. :AK9:

Since I've reached SLV10 i thought "lets make a little update for the forum"

Eidolon: 25% Aspd 45% Iceskilldmg 40% Critdmg

Gear: Everything +30

To prevent confusion my subweapon isn't nocturnal and i only rely on Eternia LL and it works great for me

Mount + Emblem are Iceskilldmg

All entchants are lvl 80 except one (lvl90)

Eido-wishes are good with over 10k dmg now

Eido-archive is really bad but im working on it *caugh* 50/73 eidos *caugh*

jm6B9Gp.jpg

That's the automated reply to be able to get your ticket number for tracking purposes. Staff replies can take up to 72 hour working days since there's no one working on the weekends.

In this case your wait may take up to 3-6 days including the weekends.

Then like Rio wrote wait a little

Really? O.O

I always thought it is DMG to Auto Attacks because the detail dmg is not shown in detail stats.Maybe i should done some testing :D

Can a GS confirm this?

For this one its detailed-dmg for all the other drinks with this it's only auto attacks

Hey good stats.

Just a quick question:

Why people tend to use Food like +12% DMG To Auto Attack DMG over Zeal(Jelly) in classes that charge most of their skills?

I see it so often from Veteran Players...for Holy Sword...Bow...

I just wonder...maybe i oversee something but for classes like Bow/Holy Sword who do burst with charges wouldnt be another Zeal food better instead of a Food that increase the Auto Attack DMG by 12% per hit?

The 12% DMG are actually detail-dmg

so its better in general unless you have godlike procchances

the E-mail that you show us looks like 3 others that i saw.

Those 3 with that exact reason got a ban for security reason because they got scamed in this forum.

So to you the same question

Did you have a convo with some like "aeria games" and they send you a link with text like "if you login you get the daily loginbonus" and you tried to get it by login into the given site?

Sorry for my english but i tried my best :AK15:

Tbh i dont even feel a differences anymore when i change my lvl 90+ trophys. I tried the feather+delphi and even delphi+stone it is nice to have the bonus -def for your team because most of the german server has the trophies like i have in the picture. rudecat4

I tried delphi+fatima's thunder bracelet too but the bracelet is cancer because i cant hold the 3 stacks as a mage.

The bosses dont live longer then 3 sec in any way so i go for some flat stats and solid boss-dmg.rudecat4

Stats:

• Lvl90 weapons +30
    • Delfonia's +22, Guzigla's +20
    • Lvl95 Accessories +20 (Sanctified Holy Sword set)
    • Armor +21
      • Top set Lvl80 Lordswrath
      • Bot set Lvl90 Magic Sundering
    • Eidolon and Mount are Ice-Skill dmg

Just because i like the cat so much rudecat16