just because you don't see them commenting doesn't mean they don't exist

no one is forcing you to write "guides"

and not all people play for min-max optimization

some just come to cosplay, some just want to hang out with friends

look let's say IF

so what IF

again i'm not trying to demotivate you to write guides,

but you have to know the truth on what's happening in the community

and when writing something for a community be sure to be open to feedback both positive and negative

people are sharp tongued but most of them normally has their point

and look im writing essay too now, and this is special for you because you are trying to do something

no one forcing me to write but i write anyway with HOPE that you can improve

its the same when you are writing guides, things in world will turn out unexpected most of the time

if you really really want to put up a comprehensive guide despite all this i recommend you to

wish you all the best :D

no offense but when writing a "guide" you have to think on reader's perspective not your perspective

for example

saying cdmg stone is useless and recommending ele secret stones,

yes it might be common sense but you have to know

when people DO read guides (which is well, like who the f does that anymore)

its mostly new player and they probably want more actual comparison that they can relate to

not just some "NO MATTER WHAT" or "ITS JUST USELESS"

it might surprise you but most of them don't even know how crit damage works, let alone boss damage or elemental damage for that matter

so you really need to touch on those which bring us to my second point

to be blunt the guides you are writing is no where near "comprehensive" again no offense, its prob just your way of wording

not the actual content itself, yeah sure your guide is new and more up to date, but its not doing more than what a one line comment can do

third, you literally calling people or a certain group of people; stupid. on a guide, i'd suggest not to do that,

i think you are mature enough to know why :)

but hey! just my two cents, hope you can improve your guides and help people ;)