The guide has been updated! With the release of Awakening some time ago now, and with more stuff coming soon, I updated what needed it, and dropped out some of the older stuff. It was a fair bit behind, but despite that, it was just missing a few key things, so I updated it to keep it correct.
For those who've read it already, here's a summarization of the changes/additions so you don't need to read it all again.
1. The gearing section has dropped some of the recommendations for older and lower level stuffs, like level 70 and 80, since the goal should be to get to level 90/95, picking up only what you temporarily need to get you to be able to do that, and then work on gearing now.
2. The gearing section has been expanded to include some level 95 stuffs, and all of the Awakening stuffs, since the content/level cap was 95 last time the guide was updated.
3. The gearing section is mindful of the new level 95 trophies coming in a few days (I think?), and emphasizes to get them, and where to get them. Spoiler, it's new Hall of Phillae floors, and you can farm them with characters level 90 or higher. Since these more or less will become the only trophies anyone should want to use (ideally, anyway; lacking crit damage and the lack of ease in fortifying numerous trophies [thanks for removing transfer scrolls, Aeria...] again makes something hard for this class).
4. Addition of new food/drink recommendations.
5. Small changes to weapon mastery. I snuck in advice for how to set it for the actual Awakening quest (namely, use 15 points in accuracy). I would have liked to make a small sub-section for preparing for that, but I'm not sure if I had the space for it.
6. Minor changes to the skill section to account for some changes.
7. I cried tears all over, because a few missed tags broke my posts bad, which took forever to fix, because, for some reason, a forum software in 2019 has no non-WYSIWYG editor (if it does, please tell me where it is and how to disable it!), resulting in posts being awfully broken by missing a single URL tag somewhere. If remnants of this destruction remain somewhere, this is why, and I apologize!
8. Some other small changes here and there just to update it (one example, the guide had a bias to choose between defense shred or not since the meta and dungeons at the time were high on defense, making the usefulness of it more hit or miss, but that time is passed).
I may have missed some small stuffs, but I think I got all of the important bits updated and there now.