- Exploring Azuria
- The Game
- Item Mall
- First Time Spender rewards
- Vote for your Eidolon
- Tiered Spender
- Loot Wheel
- 9 AP Shop
- Ruby Coins
- Free Rewards
- Guide: Paragon Table!
- Guide: Tiered Spender!
Guide: Paragon Table!
Accessing the Paragon Table:
1. Select the Item Mall icon from the quick links on the user interface in the bottom right.
2. Click the Paragon Table tab in the upper left from the Item Mall window.
Acquiring Ruby Coins:
1. Outside of the Beautiful Scarf quest, Ruby Coins can only be obtained via this window
2. Ruby Coins can be purchased with Aeria Points in packs.
3. Emerald Shards can only be obtained from attempts in the Paragon Table.
4. Your total Ruby Coins and Emerald Shards can only be viewed here.
Going for it!
1. Choose your Paragon Table from the categories on the left (when available!)
2. Select the Ruby Coin tier at the base of the Paragon Table (or higher if you have Emerald Shards!)
3. Click the button to "Go for it!"
Stockpiling Emerald Shards:
1. If your attempt lands on a Emerald Shard, your attempt ends and the Emerald Shards are added to your total.
2. As you attempt the Paragon Table multiple times, you will stockpile Emerald Shards (displayed in the bottom right).
3. The more Emerald Shards you stockpile, the higher you can cash them in at and start on the table.
4. You do not have to pay the Ruby Coin cost if you use Emerald Shards to skip the first row! Use this to bypass lower tiers!
Risk versus Reward:
1. The higher you get on the table, the better rewards you can win but the chance to do so decreases!
2. If you land on something you like, be sure to Receive the reward! Keep in mind that your attempt ends once you do and you'll have to start again to win another prize!
Reaching the top:
1. Stick with it! You might feel it's impossible to get to the top but anyone can do it!
2. Don't forget to Receive your reward! You can't go any higher than the top!