how to check log in history

• 2vsgjtu.pngi need to know how to check my aura kingdom mall login history and how to check my game login history if that makes any sense cause i got an ap error for buying through steam and the absoutely monkeys at the technical office keep saying ive logged in from another country and i have not and now they are saying i need to check

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING JUST REMOVE MY ERROR PLEASE

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• And just a heads up, but if you want someone to help you, it's better not to insult another part of their team ;)

L0vJ7MF.png

Chimera | Duelist / Sorcerer / Lancer

Discord | Nana#8417

• Buying through Steam can cause some "little" problem like this.
    And by logging from another country, perhaps it's because of VPN or such, do you use any program like that? It usually won't cause any problem but it can happen. Just so you know.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• And just a heads up, but if you want someone to help you, it's better not to insult another part of their team ;)

Well.maybe if they don't want to be insulted maybe they should provideo better customer service other then making me wait 3 days I spent actual money and i could not even use the product I got. But it eventually got fixed I apologized I even got to keep the refund steam sent me even tho I told them it was fixed

• and I meant the history of places where I bought like the countries

They did say "double check you info" when I told them where I logged in from usually (united states)