Deselect current target?

• Just started playing yesterday and wanted to know if there was a way to delect your current target with a button bind instead of pressing escape. The tab targeting feels a bit off and it's hard to swap to a target directly in front of you while tab targeting is cycling thru all the enemies nearby...thanks in advance.

• If you press right-click on any place other than your target, you will select whatever you clicked on

If you clicked on lets say the ground, it will deselect whatever you had before

• If you press right-click on any place other than your target, you will select whatever you clicked on

If you clicked on lets say the ground, it will deselect whatever you had before

It's interesting how you can learn small (?) things still after playing for years.

I always tried to make a habit of either trying not to cycle off of a priority target, or just get good (is this a thing?) at clicking on the right target, but I never knew this. I suppose these days it's less of an issue because "zoom zoom past everything else to boss, it's gone in seconds, Aura Kingdom 2018" basically (I may, mayyy... have gotten better compared to 2014 just a liiiitle bit, as well), but many a times in the past have I went into panic mode when trying to click something in a large pack of targets, haha.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• I learned that sitting down recovers ur hp faster like a week ago :P

I saw people doing this back in 2014 in Navea so I've heard of this, but never actually compared it or tried to find out if it's true.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)