- Hello, I have a question ... About the elements, what actually increases my dmg and my abilities of the same type? I'm gonna explain ...
- I see a lot of people telling me that I need to buy a mount that's against the wind element (I'm Ronin)
- Does this actually increase my damage from wind skills?
- I know there are buffs of eidolons and others, which actually increase the % dmg of wind skills, but the question is whether those with a description of "DMG x% against x targets" increase my damage only against mobs of this element, or if they really influence in my general dmg against everything (of course, knowing that I would be using a buff from my element)
- And adding, I would also like to understand the difference of having a weapon with the correct element of the class and not having.
- Sorry for the bad english, I use google translator