Patch Aura Kingdom

• Hi Guys, Can i ask.. ?

How to make fast patch aura kingdom ...

im if wanna log in this game,

Very long time ,waiting patch aura untill finish...

• Maybe, there is. If you live in a galaxy far far away from our server or your ISP just suck with international speeding, you can have a hard time downloading things from AK server even if you may have a pretty good speed to your local sites. However, you can ask a friend/guildie who has the full game (patched) and live in your country or just have super strong internet to upload their game folder to a host near you.

Or simply buy a better network plan.

Or buy a really good VPN.

Or just move your house next to the server and enjoy.

Either way works. Good luck.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• Press 'Enter' while in the Launcher.

This will open the Auth Window, Login and Start the game. (The Launcher is still open and will download game files.)

[Warning]: "The method is not recommended, Your Client might will absolutely get rekt, you will see invisible and pink/fuschia models(chara's buildings skills, etc.) Ofcourse if you did this you'll get LAG, because the Launcher is downloading in the background."

A girl without glasses is like a shortcake without a strawberry on top.

Discord: coffeekitkat#4095

class07-icon_32.png Sorcerer / All Sub

• Press 'Enter' while in the Launcher.

This will open the Auth Window, Login and Start the game. (The Launcher is still open and will download game files.)

[Warning]: "The method is not recommended, Your Client might will absolutely get rekt, you will see invisible and pink/fuschia models(chara's buildings skills, etc.) Ofcourse if you did this you'll get LAG, because the Launcher is downloading in the background."

I literally will never recommend this. You'll crash in-game if important files (i.e. configuration files) weren't downloaded properly

• That's a bug of the launcher, it's not supposed to behave like that.

I did it once, though. You'll probably see weird things all over the places and it will eventually crash your whole game and then force rebuilding packages anyway (Gosh, that's a nightmare) . So don't try it.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• Although it's a convenient emergency one-time way of logging in, it really isn't recommended unless you have already patched the game completely or you just really have to do it (out of desperation or your launcher is stuck at downloading that irksome GameDataFileList.txt)

Otherwise, it's never and will ever be a recommended method.