The "Worldboss Keres" Feedback

• Hellu everynub and Aeria Team and welcome to my "Worldboss-Keres" Feedback Thread!

With Patch 42 the Keres Worldboss has been introduced, spawning in Viridian Steppe. Here I want to give my ideas and critique about her~

+ every Keres a chance for a different ground element (lighnting, fire, dark, ...?), which makes the fights more interesting. I count this as a pro points, but it can also be a negative point (I'll come back to this later in my feedback)

+ It doesn't take hours to kill her

- Her drops are more than outdated and not motivating at all, noone really WANTS to bother with her with these drops

- Her reset range is so small, as soon a ranged char takes aggro from the melees, she tends to reset very fast

- the Lightning Element is almost impossible to solo, due to the lift up

About the drops

Following pictures show all the possible drops:

3.png2.png1.png

For me personally the only semi-good drop would be the Dungeon Lord's Secret Stone Chest. The rest is simply outdated.

With the, also in Patch 42, introduced EXP-Curve everyone is easily reaching 90+. Level 70 gear, Enchantments and 3xLuminous Secret Stones (which I mostly got) are really demotivating. You can get the enchantments with DP, noone uses the Keres Set and there are no people that run short on Luminous Secret Stones. I also would remove the Unidentified Costumes, those we get in dungeons also.

I am honestly disappointed and I am asking myself: Why don't take the great opportunity?

With this curve new players reach endgame level without gear, why don't make this worldboss as aid for those people. Put some rare drops as in lvl 80 Recipes, green lvl 80 Enchantments, Costume Enchantments (orange would be already enough, ofc NT), Dazzling Eidolon EXP Crystals, 15th-Order Forts (or even the other ones too), maybe even make her drop Timesilk and Soulsucker. I could also Imagine coreless Lordswrath/ArcaneFrost/PerfectWar drops, Equipment Star Fusion Stones, etc. The list on better drops is so long.

Just anything more useful than these current drops would help with the popularity with Keres-Worldboss.

These are for now my thoughts! I might add some others later, after I hunt her a few more times.

Here at last some pictures from various hunts I participated at:

Screenshot_16.jpg Screenshot_17.jpg Screenshot_22.jpg

▪️ Muffin lvl [S2] Lancer | Immortals Guild ▪️

▪️ Cookie lvl [S3] DPS-Bardo | Ethereal Guild ▪️

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️

• I went to a Keres spawn once, just to say that I had done it (I had already seen the loot and knew it was of no interest to me). Unfortunately someone was there resetting Keres whenever she came close to death. After the third reset I gave up and left.

A links directory for all Aura Kingdom guides and resources

tinyurl.com/akDirect

bit.ly/akDirect

• It's same as the est situation, no one's gonna bother doing it unless the loots are good.. Or else why would someone invest time in killing a boss that resets all the time and takes quite a while to kill without any reward.. I agree with cookie

giphy.gif

Scythe/Shuri

LvL ??

Feenix Olympuskappaa

• The only "worthy" loot is Lava stone (if only you get shuri/lancer/hs/bard) , but rates are horrible :rolleyes: . Other loots are pretty bad so noone want to bother themselves with this boss.

Boss doesnt take much time to kill so expecting something super good as drop would be silly , but this type of improvement might attract people;
    -Except Lava/Thunder secret stones remove all other loots
    -Everyone who hit the boss will get auto 100-200lp as reward(so even if you are unlucky with drops , no matter what you ll get something for the time you spent for the boss:saint:)
    -Super-Advanced treasure charms instead of luminous secret stones as loot (even if its x3 only still better to see that compare to those luminous stuff :/)
    - 2k lp as reward (even its super rare like in vault)

Some other stuff can be put as loot like x1 day guardian sprite of gaia / some eidolon key frags (like the ones game provides ex:maja/ghodroon/tanith/faust etc).

With enough brainstorming, you can find lots of other things without crossing border.

Corpionse (Ex<GS>Corpi) | 99 Ronin/Shinobi | AK US PHOENIX
    Feel free to pm me anytime with questions about the game
    Discord-ID: Corpionse#7906

:/

Btw Cookies are love<3

• She will be removed after next patch anyways, so what.

Well this is for the team to know what people think about it for possible future content improvements regarding patch bosses (i.e. make bosses have updated loots and/or worth the time + not buggy bosses like this etc)

Overall I think my opinion about this has already been expressed by others. Time killing it =/= loots for older players at least. Newbies would prolly kinda benefit from here somehow. Moreover, it's very glitchy and resets a lot (already said) but yeah... Most of em have been expressed :AK18:

At the very least, it's not like one of those 1-hour almost broken bosses with also eugh loots and x500 kill achievement

• I was pretty interesting in her thinking finally, maybe they learned from the current WB and get it right this time. Well, they did learn, they did make some improvements on the combat end but they screwed up the reward end. No need for much talk, everyone here pointed it out, it still has the same old problem but now also unrewarding thus not worth the time and effort.

Is it good enough, though? For newbies, perhaps. For old players, not in a slightest.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• I was pretty interesting in her thinking finally, maybe they learned from the current WB and get it right this time. Well, they did learn, they did make some improvements on the combat end but they screwed up the reward end. No need for much talk, everyone here pointed it out, it still has the same old problem but now also unrewarding thus not worth the time and effort.

Is it good enough, though? For newbies, perhaps. For old players, not in a slightest.

This is technically an old teaser boss carbon-copied straight outta TW server, no edits, no modifications (besides every 4hrs for 2 weeks being changed to every 12hrs for 6 weeks), we let XL give whatever it was to us with faith that drops would be somewhat decent even though we couldn't find out what the drops were. From what I've been told, all of the teaser bosses that come before major storyline patches on TW including Euronyme for the next desert map have crap drops anyways and nobody really does them to begin with besides use them as a solo DPS test, so likely they just won't bother adding what doesn't really need to be added for the upcoming patch that should be soon.

Best bet is to just hope they'll one day get back to modifying the pre-existing CM-named bosses.