[Phoenix] Fable ๐Ÿ‘‘

• aePzXdc.png

Welcome to the Fable thread! We're an old, but newly revived, guild on Phoenix.

My ign is Sairaphis (and Sair) and I'm the current leader and founder of Fable.

A bit about myself. I've been playing Aura Kingdom since December 2013 and have yet to be able to escape it's chains. I'd like to consider myself pretty knowledgeable about the game and about Aeria Games itself. I'm an ex-Senior Game Sage on Phoenix, so feel free to ask me any ak related questions. I'm also Aura Kingdom's worst leveler :)

----------------------------------------------

Our current goal is to build a friendly and active community. We're currently lv 8 and growing. We don't care if you're a veteran player or brand new, we'd love to have you join our community and AFK in Navea with us. We are mainly a social guild, however we would like to move into pvp and raids. Our guild is quite laid back and we don't have level restrictions nor leveling quotas, we prefer to enjoy the game with the company of other guild mates and avoid drama.

What we can offer you

• A fun discord server
    • Weekly Sky Tower raid
    • Monthly guild summons
    • Events
    • Relaxed guild community
    • Older players with a lot of game knowledge
    • Simple guild rank system
    • Only the dankest memes

Requirements

• Preferably English speaking
    • At least lv 60+
    • Friendly & active

If you're interested in joining please contact Sairaphis / Sair

• Fund me $100 and I'll fund you a char boost blushnana

huhuhu i will be sure to use my best penmanship to write $100 on a piece of paper :AK9: Please accept my genuine $100 totally-not-fake- bill. kirbyheart

๐“๐“š - ๐“ค๐“ข - ๐“ž๐“ต๐”‚๐“ถ๐“น๐“พ๐“ผ

๐“š๐“พ๐“ป๐“พ๐“น๐“พ๐“ป๐“พ #๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿž

แƒฆ ๐’ด๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฏโ˜ฏ ๐ป๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ด๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘” แƒฆ

sign1.png