Phoenix - Cookie's Aura Kingdom Meme Event

• Hello everynub!

It is I, Cookie. I've been thinking for long about making an event for more than just my own discord :AK5:!

And here it is!

Cookie's Aura Kingdom Meme Event!

How to participate:

* Make a meme with AK-US (Phoenix) Content.

* Send it either via discord (Cookie#6194) or here in the forum (via private message please!)

* Keep in mind that we also follow the TOS of Aeria. So no offensiveness or bullying!

The deadline is Sunday, 22th July 3pm (ingame-Time) That is when 3pm ST starts.

If you have any questions please let me know. Either in this thread or discord or here in a forum-pm.

The Voting:

* The voting will be public via Google-Form voting.

* The order of the memes will be random. The names of the creators are not visible in the voting.

* You will be able to give each meme a rating between 1-5, 1 being the worst and 5 the best. You are not forced to give every picture a rating though.

* Voting will be up for exacly one week after I announced the voting and posted the link for it here.

Results and Prizes:

* The three creators of the memes with the best voting (most points) will receive 5000 Ruby Coins. (Sponsored by me)

* Every meme with name of the creator going to be posted in this thread (with the result of the voting points)

Also here the picture, please share in in your discord groups, also share the link to this thread with it to make it easier~

Unbenannt-1.jpg

IF YOU ARE ON CHIM OR ANOTHER SERVER AND CANT HOLD URSELF FROM MEMEING. Go for it and post your memes here \o/ I have to exclude you from the voting :(

▪️ Muffin lvl [S2] Lancer | Immortals Guild ▪️

▪️ Cookie lvl [S3] DPS-Bardo | Ethereal Guild ▪️

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cookie ().

• *push*

Last week to submit your meme.

I currenly do not have enough to start the event.

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️

• Due to not enough entries, this Event will be reworked and posted another time! Thanks for all those who shared dem fancy memes thou~

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️