[Wiz] Post your stats

• Tbh i dont even feel a differences anymore when i change my lvl 90+ trophys. I tried the feather+delphi and even delphi+stone it is nice to have the bonus -def for your team because most of the german server has the trophies like i have in the picture. rudecat4

I tried delphi+fatima's thunder bracelet too but the bracelet is cancer because i cant hold the 3 stacks as a mage.

The bosses dont live longer then 3 sec in any way so i go for some flat stats and solid boss-dmg.rudecat4

• Tbh i dont even feel a differences anymore when i change my lvl 90+ trophys. I tried the feather+delphi and even delphi+stone it is nice to have the bonus -def for your team because most of the german server has the trophies like i have in the picture. rudecat4

I tried delphi+fatima's thunder bracelet too but the bracelet is cancer because i cant hold the 3 stacks as a mage.

The bosses dont live longer then 3 sec in any way so i go for some flat stats and solid boss-dmg.rudecat4

most of US server has Tooth / Delfo or Tooth / Time Travel Codex (depending on level)

I rarely see anything else than those combinations, even on Wiz

miku

▪️ Muffin lvl [S2] Lancer | Immortals Guild ▪️

▪️ Cookie lvl [S3] DPS-Bardo | Ethereal Guild ▪️

▪️ AK US PHOENIX ▪️

3s is long enough.. if 2 hs in a team, only 1s. if 2 shuri, my has even cannot charge my smite.

When I say better in group, means in group you don't need -def. Malice always depends who made more dmg. -def and debuffs make every ones' dmg higher. But Delfo only buff yourself. It helps you have a higher dmg than your teammates.

And some target does not receive debuff: sky tower boxes.

so. for group: Tooth+delfo

Or for move spd: tooth +feather

For solo (if -def works): feather+stone.

• I think I remember seeing your name on Phoenix asking questions when I was there on one of my characters months ago. I don't think that's really all that low for +20 without damage eidolon. The only thing I'm noticing is your cores are random (low move speed), and change your defense mastery to Extreme Speed. Courage is really useless, especially in PVE.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• I think I remember seeing your name on Phoenix asking questions when I was there on one of my characters months ago. I don't think that's really all that low for +20 without damage eidolon. The only thing I'm noticing is your cores are random (low move speed), and change your defense mastery to Extreme Speed. Courage is really useless, especially in PVE.

Oh, i'm just use Courage to pvp hehe, Forgote to change for Extreme speed.
    And i'm so poor to use Imperial =/
    Can u ask me if have some good Trophy to change my Time Travel?

• The only thing that comes to mind as markedly better is elemental trophies, but that's not a good option for most players as that's six more trophies to fortify. Time Theory remains your more or less best all around option until Delphonia is able to be used at level 95, and even then it's not a stellar upgrade (it just has way higher resting damage stat so it looks better, and you don't need to worry about stacking anything).

The other thing you can try is the level 90 feather with defense shred, but I wouldn't replace Time Theory with this, just supplement it with it. In Otherworld Sarpa Lab and Tomb of Ancients, it is useless. In others, whether it is better or worse and by how much varies and you'd have to probably break it down boss by boss, how much other defense shred is in place and how long it took to come into place (the longer it takes, the more in favor of Time Theory it is), etc., etc., so while it's not a useless trophy, you can stay with Time Theory and generally not miss out on a whole lot. If you want to craft one though, there may be cases where it can really add to your damage output for a duration, especially if you stack Time Theory first and the swap to it (you still miss the 7% boss damage then though).

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• I was about to ask why boss damage was so low (bad habit reaction of mine I guess because I'm used to looking at under ~110% as low), especially since I saw Bard subclass, no Best Defense (which then I presumed Deep Blue) with a Time Theory or Delphonia equipped, but then saw no food, no Ballad, and figured emblem might not be detail damage, so it's fine. With Ballad and food (unless you're using Royal jelly Tea), you'll be at 110%, haha.

Is the Blinding imperial? If so, I can see why you never bothered changing to Fatal Toxin at least. Still not +20 on accessories, huh? Well, at least you play well to make up for it.

• yea i dont have food on and using mspd emblem. i do reach 112 with food and ballad. i use ice skill emblem instead of dmg tho, not entirely sure if iceskill or dmg for emblem is better.

yea the blinding is imperial, still no luck with crafting cores and getting a toxin set feels like a waste at this point so im sticking with it :AK2:

i do have spare arcane set(with blessed cores) that i use for vault when i need more spd.

• For emblems, eh, either is probably close enough I would guess, although given the choice of only one, I'd prefer boss damage there myself (mine was damage 8%/ice skills damage 11% so I just never swapped it besides to a move speed one). For mounts though, I'd say ice skills damage would probably be a bit better on violent stuffs (although I had both in the end, I was using boss damage at the time since I had it first). Elemental stuffs of course wins out in both cases, unless you have an emblem like I did or something. I was definitely swapping mounts though.

At this point, yes, Fatal Toxin probably wouldn't be worth moving to, especially as you already have Blinding, because you need level 80 or higher accessories for penetration cards which are a rather big deal now. For a long time there, though, before those cards were a thing (or at least common), it was a great set that was a bit better than Blinding if you could manage around the lack of crit from it, and even about as good as the level 80 sets in damage to bosses (sans no speed speed potential) at a much cheaper cost.

• this TW wiz swap ele emblem, ele mount, and ele hat.. he/she only have few skill on hotbar and the rest are swap stuff. but i think it might not necessary because most of TW videos out there doesn't actually swap that much, they still nuke boss about 3~5sec, except daaat vault F13~F15.. in our server, i often find myself got ping-latency problem when doing swap, but still useful when do solo or vault.

=======
    anyway since i've come here, might as well as posting my stat, was recently come back to AK again after long hiatus (i think i stopped mid 2016 or early 2017 i forgot) my sniper bottom speaks it clearly

Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.27 - 05.42.30.50.png

been doing research with lancer sub, and i think it has better "utility" than shuri in general, and shuriken toss keep bugged on me. my character will look out of place after jump-casted it and i really don't use anything except razor which makes me consider to try lance. Lancer has nice flat -def but not as good as HS Dry bone, and the burst skill doesn't need to wait for Chakra regen as long as you keep maintain ice storm and do lancer combo and refresh storm curse / icy curse as needed. kinda good for those who are not very strong yet. but if i'm +30 all, i'll choose shuri because it doesn't cost that much oGCD and boss can die in 2 - 5 skills which can saves chakra

• this TW wiz swap ele emblem, ele mount, and ele hat.. he/she only have few skill on hotbar and the rest are swap stuff. but i think it might not necessary because most of TW videos out there doesn't actually swap that much, they still nuke boss about 3~5sec, except daaat vault F13~F15.. in our server, i often find myself got ping-latency problem when doing swap, but still useful when do solo or vault.

=======
    anyway since i've come here, might as well as posting my stat, was recently come back to AK again after long hiatus (i think i stopped mid 2016 or early 2017 i forgot) my sniper bottom speaks it clearly

Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.27 - 05.42.30.50.png

been doing research with lancer sub, and i think it has better "utility" than shuri in general, and shuriken toss keep bugged on me. my character will look out of place after jump-casted it and i really don't use anything except razor which makes me consider to try lance. Lancer has nice flat -def but not as good as HS Dry bone, and the burst skill doesn't need to wait for Chakra regen as long as you keep maintain ice storm and do lancer combo and refresh storm curse / icy curse as needed. kinda good for those who are not very strong yet. but if i'm +30 all, i'll choose shuri because it doesn't cost that much oGCD and boss can die in 2 - 5 skills which can saves chakra

Wait, are you that one ChocoRoll wiz with a similar glasses avatar who also posted often on the old forums? off topic but really can't remember the name besides something like excalibur or some anime name and it's bugging me

• Wait, are you that one ChocoRoll wiz with a similar glasses avatar who also posted often on the old forums? off topic but really can't remember the name besides something like excalibur or some anime name and it's bugging me

hmm, yes that's me.. been "lurking" in old forum since 2013 but i rarely been arround because i come and go so often. Wiz not my main before, so i don't think anyone will remember me.. switched to wizard because i no longer play shuri ^^

• hmm, yes that's me.. been "lurking" in old forum since 2013 but i rarely been arround because i come and go so often. Wiz not my main before, so i don't think anyone will remember me.. switched to wizard because i no longer play shuri ^^

birb i am a big fanalso YOUR SIG IS SPOILERS AAA NOOOO ONE OF MY FAV CHARS

Anyways I'm curious to see a wiz/lancer vid to show your rotation, my main concern being if it's even feasible to charge up lancer runes in your rotation and make use of Hymn of Doom more than twice or even once due to how short Icy Curse's ice storm field buff (5sec IIRC that feels like barely 3sec) is, I dropped Shuri Toss out of my rotation for this reason as a Wiz/Shuri because of how the damage is pretty low + I'll just end up spending more time trying to upkeep buffs rather than using actual DPS skills anyways, and what would your choice of 3rd mastery slot be, still -DEF% storm curse or +25%/+DT% Hymn of Doom?

• birb i am a big fanalso YOUR SIG IS SPOILERS AAA NOOOO ONE OF MY FAV CHARS

Anyways I'm curious to see a wiz/lancer vid to show your rotation, my main concern being if it's even feasible to charge up lancer runes in your rotation and make use of Hymn of Doom more than twice or even once due to how short Icy Curse's ice storm field buff (5sec IIRC that feels like barely 3sec) is, I dropped Shuri Toss out of my rotation for this reason as a Wiz/Shuri because of how the damage is pretty low + I'll just end up spending more time trying to upkeep buffs rather than using actual DPS skills anyways, and what would your choice of 3rd mastery slot be, still -DEF% storm curse or +25%/+DT% Hymn of Doom?

ahaha it's from the recent AK Japan trailer X-Legend gg

can't make video for now eyes i usually just build up red mark pre-boss --> the use dat flat -def skill for ice mark --> hymn and start wiz rotation.. yeah i got problem keeping the uptime too, shuri sub gets more simple and doesn't cost more GCD that much compare to lancer. i still use storm curse mastery because lancer flat -def doesn't last longer and can't be refresh everytime like HS Dry Boned (with + duration from secret stone) this makes hymm damage fairly low compare to shuri razor. but if i'm on my sorc, i will definitely use 25% hymn mastery.

the cons i found so far kinda like lots of GCD needed from lancer skills, if get sudden stun from boss will screw up the rune (maybe), and no life leech from nazrudin weapon on hard battles:AK11: well i suggest try with blue nocturnal or cheap noct crafted to see if you're fit with it, as i've said on previous post shuri still a better choice if you can nuke the boss fast kappaa

• I don't think so. Most of those are probably normal for that level gear around +20 if your bonus stats aren't that high (eidolon prayers, eidolon stories, and achievements namely among a few small others like professions, enchant cards, etc). Just work on those to raise your speed and crit, and you're lacking crit damage, although your HP seems just somewhat high to me. Either way, those stats are still definitely enough to make you enough of a contribution for your slot so there's nothing to worry about.

• I don't think so. Most of those are probably normal for that level gear around +20 if your bonus stats aren't that high (eidolon prayers, eidolon stories, and achievements namely among a few small others like professions, enchant cards, etc). Just work on those to raise your speed and crit, and you're lacking crit damage, although your HP seems just somewhat high to me. Either way, those stats are still definitely enough to make you enough of a contribution for your slot so there's nothing to worry about.

thank you for the advice, im still lacking bonus stats from eidolon prayers, achievment, and professions
    my HP is high because im using HP e-card for my weapon
    and how to increase crit damage besides from secret stones and weapon mastery?

• thank you for the advice, im still lacking bonus stats from eidolon prayers, achievment, and professions
    my HP is high because im using HP e-card for my weapon
    and how to increase crit damage besides from secret stones and weapon mastery?

Unfortunately, that is the problem Wizards face right now, and the poor situation with +30 isn't helping. Getting 400% crit damage is otherwise rather hard without taking crit damage in place of other trade-offs (like eidolon buffs, mount stats, emblems, etc., none of which I recommend if you can get the preferred in those places instead). The bad news is, it's about to get even harder as the cap will steadily grow until it becomes a potential 510% for Wizards later.

Your best bet to get crit damage without making arguable trade-offs is using crafted level x0 weapons (unfortunately the later level x5 weapons are better since this sort of is a trade-off itself), getting as many 6/2 stones as you can, and even using a crit damage 5% costume weapon enchant (still an arguable trade-off, but still better to use crit damage 5% than damage 2% if you're not capping crit damage). It was even worse for me as I was a Bard subclass because it's hard to justify forgoing the Bard party buff, but for Shuriken subclass, it's party buff is rather useless so you can at least rely on your own party buff if you use that as a subclass. It also offers (albeit small) crit damage from fortification bonuses. I have an aversion to the latter and newest three (play themself) classes even as subclasses, but I'm probably showing my old fashioned nature.

• My stat so slow. I dont have Eido ice skill dmg. Idk what is the next build focus? Eido or gear first? My staff 129%.

Files

• 1.png

(407.25 kB, downloaded 197 times, last: )
    • 2.png

(156.09 kB, downloaded 104 times, last: )
    • 3.png

(52.8 kB, downloaded 74 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by marinaismail132 ().

• I don't think those stats are lacking, but I'm noticing a trend where people with even 500k damage are feeling bad about their stats o.o;

I'm jealous of level 70 on both paths. I would personally shift some (at least) of those crit points to additional fire and ice damage though. Perhaps a small difference, but overcap crit doesn't do anything (yet), and I feel 26k crit is higher than you need right now.

As for working on eidolon or gears first, that's honestly up to you. I feel restructured eidolons should probably be done after being geared, although you're sufficiently geared right now, so either way works I suppose. The thing is, you really only have armors to work on so I'd probably work on gear first. You can honestly skip the level 90 accessories if you don't have them already and just try to get to level 95 and use the new set which will be coming (although I wouldn't expect it to be cheap). Once it releases, everything else will be so much worse than it, and it remains the best for so long, so you are going to want it eventually. Therefore, don't even bother with level 90 accessories now. Your trophies are also fine until Awakening, the only thing you'd do before then is replace Time Theory with Delphonia at level 95. You already have level 90 weapons. So really your armors are the only thing to work on for gear for now.

Try and cap crit damage. Get 6/2 stones and use a crit damage 5% costume weapon enchant if not already.

How is your elemental damage? If you don't have fire/ice holy chest, emblems, hats, and mounts, try and work on completing a set of those. Elixirs are nice, too.

• eido or gear it's your choice, i have ice eido while still having sniper bottom gear (see my previous post stat), and it really boost my DPS very good. the main problem to get eido buff is RNG.. some lucky people can roll the stat and get it with just arround 5k gold (on current market state) but some include myself can spend nearly 30k and still lolRNG. and the scroll kinda currently out of stocks in the market right now at least in Chimera. 1-star are about 500g, and kinda equal to superior weapon fort scroll, and 3-star seems like about 1100g - 1500g the last time i checked. if things get too much, i recommend aim to +30 "weapon only" for the time being in case you don't know what to upgrade for now.

25k crit on bard sub, well ok that's really better than mine i think. but still i found myself in need of more crit to compensate the dungeon debuff like vault... it's really a joke if you cap CDMG but crit is below 40% on vault :AK6:

about lv90 acc, i personally still want it because of imperial cores.. i try re-roll Tigerius to get him MS buff but it's getting more hard and ridiculously expensive than i thought. well, we can always swap gear tab with move speed set but i prefer not to, have to dodge red carpet no matter what, even in vault when you can't nuke the boss before things happen

• about lv90 acc, i personally still want it because of imperial cores..

Imperial or not, the level 95 accessories that will come within a few patches (they drop in the new dungeons that come with the next raising of the level cap) are going to be sooooo much better than anything that currently exists, and remain that way for so long (they are still the best choice in Taiwan), that you are missing out on too much not to get them. If 9% move speed is make or break on missing bosses or not, then make a second tab for move speed stuff (I know, I don't like the idea either, but it is what it is). Back when Fatal Toxin was the best accessory set before level 90 gear and level 80 enchant cards came, using level 80 accessories over them for the move speed was still fine because the level 80 sets weren't that much worse at all (due to being higher level, mostly), but this new set is literally going to be way better. If you're unfamiliar, the set effect is a crit hit has an 8% chance to proc 30% crit damage and 50% crit damage cap for 12 seconds, and the set itself offers a loooot of crit rate, so even after Awakening this remains the ideal set for a long time, even over crafted S.Level 1 sets. Unless you already have them, I would absolutely advise against wasting gold on accessories right now because the only good gold investment on accessories now is to wait for those.

Of course, this also means getting to level 95 on a server that has monetized leveling beyond what was originally intended by the developers. Still, I would carefully consider the options on if you want to spend the extra gold on something you would really want to replace as soon as you can (once the set is out and can be afforded).

• Imperial or not, the level 95 accessories that will come within a few patches (they drop in the new dungeons that come with the next raising of the level cap) are going to be sooooo much better than anything that currently exists, and remain that way for so long (they are still the best choice in Taiwan), that you are missing out on too much not to get them. If 9% move speed is make or break on missing bosses or not, then make a second tab for move speed stuff (I know, I don't like the idea either, but it is what it is). Back when Fatal Toxin was the best accessory set before level 90 gear and level 80 enchant cards came, using level 80 accessories over them for the move speed was still fine because the level 80 sets weren't that much worse at all (due to being higher level, mostly), but this new set is literally going to be way better. If you're unfamiliar, the set effect is a crit hit has an 8% chance to proc 30% crit damage and 50% crit damage cap for 12 seconds, and the set itself offers a loooot of crit rate, so even after Awakening this remains the ideal set for a long time, even over crafted S.Level 1 sets. Unless you already have them, I would absolutely advise against wasting gold on accessories right now because the only good gold investment on accessories now is to wait for those.

Of course, this also means getting to level 95 on a server that has monetized leveling beyond what was originally intended by the developers. Still, I would carefully consider the options on if you want to spend the extra gold on something you would really want to replace as soon as you can (once the set is out and can be afforded).

ah i see... thx for heads up.. all i know it has something to do with crit but i never know the details... imperial temporal accessory core also rare in the market and people sells like 10k - 15k each at AH... maybe i should stick with lv80 one until the next patch out. does the accessory comes from ST (which is very rare) or normal dungeon?

and i have another question, i heard Gugzila tooth will be replaced next patch? so we're gonna use delfonia and new trophy?

• The accessories drop in the next dungeons.

As for trophies, I'll try and lay it out the best I know as it will come. My understanding may be a bit off but I believe this is how the ideal setups would be to come.

Guzigla's stays for sure until Awakening. The next level cap (not necessarily even in the next patch) raises the cap to level 99 only, but it shouldn't be too many patches after that in which Awakening comes and the cap goes to S.Level 5 (level 105), but who knows how long that is time-wise with Aeria's patches, or how long it takes to reach it with their wonderful leveling curve adjustments. So, worry not, Guzigla's has staying power. After that, overcap crit becomes overcap crit damage cap, so the meta goes more towards crit/crit damage stuffs for accessories and trophies. At that point, there is the already-existing level 95 Winston's trophy or an upcoming new crafted S.Level 1 trophy that gives a fair bit of crit, as well as 15 crit damage (to elites and bosses) which doesn't rely on a proc, which can of course also be made with imperial core. Either of those is likely what I would replace Guzigla with, but only after you've reached S.Level 1 and beyond, because that is only when you get the benefit of overcap crit damage from overcap crit. So don't go and start using Winston until then because the boss/detail damage of Guzigla still make it the best trophy right now.

Eventually, a really, really good S.Level 5 trophy comes which displaces your main trophy again, and moves the trophy I mentioned before to your secondary swap slot replacement (which should have been either Delphonia or level 65 elemental accessories until now). This trophy will sort of be like a better Delphonia which also offers crit and 25% crit damage instead of 5% detail damage, and remains your main trophy going forward.

Annnnnnnd... finally, Taiwan just got new level 95 (yes, level 95) elemental trophies. These are finally the upgrades I've always been waiting for to the level 65 elemental trophies. Despite their "low" level of 95, these will actually become the best options as swappables for against the respective elements at least (but they also offer 20% elemental skill damage so some people may also use them for that role against violent bosses, I am unsure yet as they are new).

Short version is, stay with Guzigla's as a main trophy, and level 65 elemental trophies (if you have them) and Delphonia as swappables until you are S.Level 1 or higher. Eventually, the goal should be to get a S.Level 5 trophy as a main trophy, and the new level 95 elemental trophies for swapping.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sylver_Aura ().

• since we have Flame & Ice Holy chest, how about investing mastery point to crit or spd? so it won't suffer at debuffed dungeon like vault? well just my opinions though:AK4:

i don't know if this works different to others, but i tested out dmg to element until over 100%+ and it barely have noticeable different from 60% to 100%+ compare to 0% to 60%. so i get an idea that it started "scales" bad after 60%. besides wiz has reju prayer, extra 25% "detailed" dmg to 4 elements, not to mention superior elixir.

btw nice PEN %, me jelly :AK11:

• It depends entirely on what you're trading away to get that extra elemental damage. In my case, even with way over 100% elemental damage (easy in the case of fire or ice especially on a Wizard), it was still worth using elemental trophies over anything else. At that point, the boss damage costume hat started showing sliiiightly extra results compared to 18% damage to those elements, even with having way over 100% of that too (potentially 120% or 130% in violent setup). Something like dark or especially holy (since you generally don't take those tiles in weapon specialization), however, still was better with elemental damage costume hats, whereas it was close to equal one way or the other in the case of storm and lightning (because Rejuvenation Prayer affecst it). Again though, these are just the results I had with my own stats. There is no magical "this stat is bad after xx%" which is why i implore people to calculate their own.

As for weapon specialization, I guess it's up to the player to decide if they want to trade some elemental damage away for crit or speed. Of course, no landing crit hits as opposed to doing so is way more massive a difference than a few percent of elemental damage against just one select type, but when I was doing Time Library, I sort of said "oh well" about my crit dropping to around 50% on the then-later floors, but made sure my speed stayed capped, which I used a separate Gaia emblem to achieve. The reason is, it's only one dungeon that you do once a day.

After Awakening (not just the patch that includes it, but this means also actually reaching S.Level 1), then it will become standard, and for all classes, to maximize 30 points in crit, but until then don't bother, and speed shouldn't be invested in either way outside of the very beginning when you may need it to stay capped. Wizard already needs to spend points in crit damage that other classes don't, so why waste more potential elemental damage? That's just my opinion on it though.

• i thought about that too, but considering i can only do vault once a day and can still finish it with 50%-ish crit in a decent amount of time i just decided to put it in ice/fire for other dungeons. truth be told i had spec pts on crit not too long ago but now that i got arcane i have enough crit everywhere except vault. spd is okay to put extra pts into but i dont really feel a difference between zealchance on 0 and 30 pts in it with my current spd (11% to 13.5%, not sure how much zeal i have in vault). im overcapped on spd anyway even in vault coz i use shuri buff there + tonics. i will remove it in the future and put it in crit when awakening comes like sylv said.

i was also thinking on putting it on HP to just go over 200k, not entirely a good idea since it wont increase my dps but having higher hp would give me more room for errors. :AK19:

• Overcap speed is indeed nice, but don't sacrifice better damage sources (like elemental point investment instead) for more speed, especially since the benefits diminish once you already are overcapped by a decent amount anyway, as you found out.

Unlike speed, it WILL be worth investing into crit once overcap crit grants benefits. That happens only after you're S.Level 1, at which point the crit needed to cap it drastically goes up. I believe you're going to need in the upper 30k or close to 40k range just to cap (I might be a bit off on this, but for reference, a currently "high" crit of like 25k will only get you like upper 60% range after Awakening), let alone get more to take advantage of the overcap benefit. You're essentially going to want high level gears (crit stats on gears might actually matter as opposed to only focusing on how high the damage stat is), high prayer completion/eidolon stories/achievements (rest in peace further, free players?), as well as investing fully in weapon specialization. It truly becomes the crit/crit damage meta, and this hits Wizard hardest (especially without access to +30 on all armors), needless to say.

I wouldn't recommend taking HP points. If you really need more survive-ability, elemental resist will likely give you that better as it will add more "effective HP". Of course, this doesn't apply to violent attacks, but the survive-ability you gain from HP is so much lower, and it shouldn't be make or break. Being under 200k HP isn't like being in dire straights or anything.

• that's just..... amazing progress compare the last time you posted your stat... based from the staff dmg, +30 main weapon i assume, since i barely hit 500k dmg on my wiz

oh... Eternia comes with 30% ice skill dmg on 4-star buff, nicely done... also 30% storm skill dmg is sooo gud on shuri sub too