Few Questions

• 1. Is the game active enough to warrant coming back?

2. Whats the difference between this and the mobile app?

3. when i last played the max level was 65, im seeing guides for level 90 now? - if i do come back should i just start over?

4. hows gunslinger now? absolutely loved that class back in the day

• 1. Is the game active enough to warrant coming back?

It's not as active as it used to but imo, it's at an acceptable state.

2. Whats the difference between this and the mobile app?

A lot of things except the story. Mechanics and such too as well as the publishers. The game and the mobile app aren't linked at all and are played differently.

3. when i last played the max level was 65, im seeing guides for level 90 now? - if i do come back should i just start over?

You can do whichever since leveling from 1 to 95 is very easy now with the current exp curve. You can just repolish your character or freely make a completely new one.

4. hows gunslinger now? absolutely loved that class back in the day

It's still fun to use; has a spammable skill + shuriken sub makes it a double storm trouble; still one of the top tier dps classes.

• alright, thanks rio ill check back again after i fix my gaming pc

and yea i checked the mobile app, its just another garbage gear based cash grab mmo type just another wannabe wartune esque game

was really hoping AK had a mobile port that was linked to the main, guess ill just suck it up and drop 500$ into my old pc or build a new one with better parts haven't fully decided yet