All Items GONE after Maintenance

• Uhm.. Has anybody else logged in after maintenance today to see ALL of their Paragon items, Fantasy Vouchers, Gold, Frags, and Archived Costumes totally GONE?! I have random items missing from the Guild/Personal/Shared banks on my char as well. I know for a fact a fellow guild mate wouldn't have done it, because I am in a 1 person closed guild. I've never given out my password, and it's not the type of password some one could just.. guess at. o.O:cursing::cursing::thumbdown:

• I have to say, the loss of ALL my things makes me not want to play anymore. The lack of action on the behalf of AK only adds to my nervousness..It shouldn't take over a week to reply to an issue like this.

• I have to say, the loss of ALL my things makes me not want to play anymore. The lack of action on the behalf of AK only adds to my nervousness..It shouldn't take over a week to reply to an issue like this.

The ticket queue may just be longer than usual at the moment, and with this kind of issue it may take longer