Still Waiting on Account Hack Fix

• It feels like GMs are on vacation tbh so good luck with the wait.

Also aren't you the same person who claimed losing items? Assuming you can still log into your account, how do you know they hacked you?

L0vJ7MF.png

Chimera | Duelist / Sorcerer / Lancer

Discord | Nana#8417

• Generally most MMO's will not refund items on hacked acounts unless you have proof of purchase(bound items), but focus on recovering the account,

If the things are missing because of a database error, it would usually take a while to verify.
    Also try to avoid double posting the same issue.

• Also aren't you the same person who claimed losing items? Assuming you can still log into your account, how do you know they hacked you?

I'm assuming they can log in through Steam since anyone can still login to their account even when their Aeria accounts details have been changed.

I reported my account hacked a week ago, is it going to ever get fixed? Does anyone else have experience with this sort of thing?=O

I'm assuming you sent your ticket last Wednesday or Thursday based on your post before. Replies can take up to 72 business hours not including the weekends. If it's still not replied to by Thursday next week, feel free to PM any GS your ticket number.

Also yes, people who fell for the fake scam links and phishing sites or those who shared their account information experienced them and may have successfully recovered their accounts. Recovering the items, however, is a different story. If you really were hacked and you lost items/gold/characters/etc, you, as a user, is still liable for any losses that could happen cuz it's still your responsibility to not fall for any scam attempts or phishing sites. We made sure to deliver the message clearly about them too.

Please be careful where you put your account details and always make sure you're logging in to the correct and real Aeria Games website.

• It feels like GMs are on vacation tbh so good luck with the wait.

Also aren't you the same person who claimed losing items? Assuming you can still log into your account, how do you know they hacked you?

Well, whoever "they" are spent all my fantasy vouchers, RC, and LP as well. I do not give out my password, or any of my account information EVER.. and I rotate my password on a monthly basis. So it isn't like a magical elf came in and stole all my stuff. And since being hacked means I'm basically screwed, and put all that time and effort into this game for it all to be be taken, there really is no point in having reported it at all is there?

• Well, whoever "they" are spent all my fantasy vouchers, RC, and LP as well. I do not give out my password, or any of my account information EVER.. and I rotate my password on a monthly basis. So it isn't like a magical elf came in and stole all my stuff. And since being hacked means I'm basically screwed, and put all that time and effort into this game for it all to be be taken, there really is no point in having reported it at all is there?

Did you open any of these scam links?fakerewards.jpg

rudecat16
    FancyCat / ChaeRin

CtrlAltDelete
    Phoenix