Old player wanting to play back but........

• Hi everyone,

I have played Aura Kingdom before (2014-2015ish) and stopped because I didn't have the time anymore - I think I was lvl 62. But I have decided to play back again and also convinced some of my friends to play again. But I had a problem - I could not see my characters. Why is this?

I did a little research and saw this news:

But my character was not banned nor was it level 49 and below.

As you can see below it says I have 1 character in Chimera but when I log in there I do not see anything.

mkaiaq.png

2a8g47k.png

I am very hopeful that my account can be recovered because I want to play back - as a friend of mine just recently logged back in and said that the lag was no longer there (we are from the Philippines) and also I have spent a fair amount of time and money on my account.

I am very hopeful that my account can still be recovered.

This is an old image of my character (I had new costumes after this)

5p1s12.jpg

Thank you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rogue ().

• The hiding and deletion of characters was an incredibly messy process that some characters that had been inactive yet beyond the mentioned level has also been hidden.

Everyone was given the grace period to recover them. If you were one of the unlucky ones who had their character hidden by mistake during that time and wasn't able to send a ticket during the grace period, then that's probably why it got deleted.

Is there a chance to recover it? Unfortunately no- all deleted characters back in those years were permanently deleted. Although, leveling is never an issue anymore and thanks to the latest experience curve, you can easily reach level 70 in a day while casually playing (or even 80; some even go try-hard with all the exp buffs to reach 90).

Also, thread has been moved to Questions category.

• I have no problem with leveling as I am not that concerned with it. But the set items and eidolons that I have acquired through time is something that cannot be done so easily.

"By Mistake"

Meaning that I was not at fault, so my account just gets deleted and nothing can be done about it? So old players wanting to play back can't - just because our accounts got deleted and it's not even our fault and nothing can be done about it?

So what you're trying to say is that if we want to come back we have to start all over again from scratch without any compensation for our lost accounts that AK deleted by mistake?

Thank you for the response.

• Also when my friend check his friendslist I am still listed there. So I do not think that my charater has been deleted as you can see below:

30ug6c5.png

• I believe it's actually just a fraction information of your character that is saved on other character's database, all the data of your own character should be all deleted from the servers unless they managed to even mess that up. Unless you've spend quite some money to get some rare eidolons, you can basically get them all back with ease for just a week worth of effort, and maybe some luck.

But if indeed you have spent money for them, and eidolons were expensive as hell back then (and now), perhaps you could personally contact the CM to have it solved to your right.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• I believe it's actually just a fraction information of your character that is saved on other character's database, all the data of your own character should be all deleted from the servers unless they managed to even mess that up. Unless you've spend quite some money to get some rare eidolons, you can basically get them all back with ease for just a week worth of effort, and maybe some luck.

But if indeed you have spent money for them, and eidolons were expensive as hell back then (and now), perhaps you could personally contact the CM to have it solved to your right.

Honestly though, all my friends' accounts are intact - it's only my account that has this problem.

I spent money for my set and grimoire which was not exactly cheap as well as multiple costumes. My set was golden and around 140% and fishing gear was a lot of work.

*Sigh, as someone who wants to come back - this is very disappointing and shouldn't of happened.

• Well, you're always free to contact the support team about it and maybe, a big maybe, they still have your character's data. There's a very small chance, but only the staff would know that.

Although, purging inactive data/characters is normal in all MMOs to actually let new users make use of space that's been left aside for years. It's disappointing, but it's a common and normal thing like how food rots when you leave it and it's uncertain whether or not the owner will return to tend to it. So they just clean it up.

• Although I realize this would mean keeping a game installed, updating it when you go to do so, etc., this is why I'd always routinely log in (once every few months, a couple or few times a year, etc.) in a game like this, even if I was "done" playing, unless I literally didn't care if I entirely lost the account. I stopped heavily playing, depending on how you count it, starting as far back as mid-late 2016, but I still log in somewhat regularly for random reasons (mostly to chat). Any account that had AP associated with it SHOULD be flagged as exempt, though, in my opinion, regardless of age. Apparently accounts have spending level status associated with them and I wonder if this is one supposed reason why.

Anyway, unless you were particularly invested in some of the costumes and eidolons, as has been said, leveling and gearing would be little issue, at least compared to where you probably stood when you stopped playing. Level 60 gear is entirely obsolete now (besides the Sniper armor set as a start, and Guzigla, level 70 stuffs is too), and the quest line takes you to, what, level 80s or 90 now (I haven't done it since the changed experience curve), so you don't even need to grind until much later than where you were, possibly like level 90+ now.

The costume scheme is set up so that new costumes are ludicrously expensive, but old ones are generally very cheap and potentially plentiful (the voucher shop made this so), so likewise you probably don't have anything that'd be too expensive to get back. That kimono you showed pictured (which isn't even dyed)? It was cheap as nothing in 2015/2016, and better ones have come anyway. The staff costume? It's been cheap forever, too (although, personally, I think it's still the best one in the game!). Same for that back accessory.

Is it still unfortunate you may have lost it? Absolutely. I'm not telling you it's right (it's not), but even if you had all that stuff still, it HAS been devalued greatly, so at the least it should be trivial to get back. Fortifying to +20 is also now much easier. Fortifying beyond that towards +30 (yes, this is a thing, as it's as silly as it sounds; the game as a whole got far easier with far more broken classes), new costumes, and eidolons are where it's hard to progress. As they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same, and Aura Kingdom is exactly like that. If you're looking for something casual with friends, it can still meet that.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)